jumor

Слухи и сплетни о пейнтболе и не только, и вообще не по теме (пейнтбола).

jumor

Сообщение rochfor 29 дек 2009, 10:50

Сердечно благодарим ноги и головной мозг за поездку на пейнтбол и великодушно предоставленный 48-часовой перерыв в употреблении спиртных напитков.
Солдатами не рождаются,солдатами умирают!!!
rochfor
Прапорщик
Прапорщик

Команда: Ganja Wars
Маркер: DM 9
Фидер: ROTOR
Маска: i4
Баллон: Staco
Регулятор: Max flo

Re: jumor

Сообщение rochfor 29 дек 2009, 10:51

Что твориться в голове у новичка во время игры: «Мне нравиться! Мне нравиться! Я восхищен! Я поражен!!!»

Всем абонентам GSM: входящие шары — бесплатно!

От любви до ненависти — один шар.

Глупый — маркер робко прячет, умный — смело достает.

Стрелять бы рад — пристреливаться тошно...
rochfor
Прапорщик
Прапорщик

Сообщение rochfor 30 дек 2009, 23:04

Почему нельзы передавать снаряжение и шары от пораженного игрока играющему? — Примета плохая!!!
rochfor
Прапорщик
Прапорщик

cheap jerseys wholesale 0-14-0-14-236062 cheap nhl jerseys

Сообщение SUo71pnwhl 29 апр 2018, 06:33

Hopper's second compiler, the Flow Matic, was used to program UNIVAC I and II, which were the first computers available commercially. If the standard is 5,000 stamped envelopes an hour, but most "normal people could only complete 3,000 stamped envelopes an hour).

cheap baskball jerseys We've solved this with weather puppy. Santo Nio is a poor neighborhood in Pasay City, one of the 16 cities that make up the National Capital Region, also known as Metro Manila. If he tries the smoke and mirrors approach she end up making some excuse that will leave him just as confused about how to interpret everything. cheap baskball jerseys

cheap jerseys china Entertain your self, don't go into town much. Just starting lifting heavy weights again this week, and what do you know as soon as I throw the kettle bell around my whole neck tightens up like I being choked lightly. If you must carry a bee sting kit with you, make sure to take at least two extras. wholesale jerseys china

In addition, Dow has performed studies showing that up to 15% of reground polyester SMC can be used as a lower cost substitute for milled glass in PUR low density RRIM for interior and exterior parts. Other Microsoft packagesMoney can just as easily be made using other Microsoft packages.

Sharp messaged back, saying the plans for the project looked great, and that he was traveling to Mexico.. Amelia Victoria Vega Polanco was crowned Miss Universe in 2003, the first Dominican woman to achieve this feat. It's sad that a cure is not a sustainable model in their eyes.

People can imagine being in your shoes and the light bulb turns on, their empathy kicks into full gear and they suddenly understand why these programs are so awful.. I mean I still get a ticket but at least now he gotta sit back in his cruiser soaking wet..

cheap ncaa jerseys District Court for New Jersey said.All 10 defendants pleaded not guilty Thursday, said attorney Marc Agnifilo, who is representing Wolmark. Both, the new MacBook and the Pro comprise dual band 802.11ac Wi Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity, Thus, as far as convenience is concerned, for now, the Pro is clearly the winner. cheap chian jerseys

Do either you or Admiral Rogers have any reason to disagree with the conclusion of General Clapper that there no evidence of collusion between the Russians and the Trump campaign. But the upshot of Tomb Raider deathly tone is Lara feels empty, as if she has no personality.

cheap baskball jerseys Transparent areas will reveal the underlying checkerboard pattern that represents transparency while opaque areas will show whatever is in the RGB channels. The losing would stop after the Bucks drafted Lew Alcindor with the first pick of the 1969 draft. cheap baskball jerseys

cheap nfl jerseys I also enjoyed the prequel trilogy and consider Episode III to be my favorite Star Wars movie. Like, it doesn seem a determining factor in all the stuff that happened later (9/11, Middle East, NSA, etc) and I always struggled on motive beyond flat earth nonsense or just general "we don want them to know the truth".. cheap nfl jerseys

My parents drove me there and before leaving, we located the tent in which I was to share a cot with a couple of other girls. The S line version of the same car is RM279k.. But Vemma just like any other social networks has the same playing field as everbody else.

cheap nhl jerseys It was organised for a Monday at a local jazz club. The sport, quite rightly, is bigger than any individual and it will move on from strength to strength."And that is all the former Royal Artillery officer is willing to say about the matter. Lemon juice has natural bleaching properties. cheap nhl jerseys

wholesale jerseys china Inflation destroys domestic savings just as surely as it makes debts easier to pay. "Sorry guys I have no idea what happened, I blacked out and when I came to this had happened"? the only version that isn't crazy but would lead to plenty of doctor visits and scans from concerned parents I'm sure!. cheap authentic jerseys

When she claims that President Obama has abandoned black Americans and that the OJ Simpson verdict was a great thing for America please welcome the very controversial and cold Okay. The rope I have can hold 350 pounds. It would only be fair if it was a set rate for all companies so while convincing smaller orgs would be relatively easy, larger orgs might want more thus killing the whole idea.
SUo71pnwhl
Капитан
Капитан

cheap authentic jerseys 0-10-0-10-233679 cheapjerseys

Сообщение HuLPivEzQt 01 май 2018, 01:06

It was a pretty uneventful week, but I was also reminded of Columbia reputation when both owners of the company wouldn let me walk 5 blocks to the hotel. The times someone pulled a gun they walked away unharmed and on one occasion killed a few of their attackers..

Fibre stimulates bacteria in the gut that neutralise the harmful effects of fructose.. During one game, Feigner had easily beaten a team from Oregon 33 0. Then there the wild magic cyclones that tend to form in areas that are truly out of control a giant 50 kaleidoscope of force damage, machine gun surge triggers (any magic items are destroyed and converted into surges), and general mayhem (since it tends to home in on sources of magic, such as someone casting a spell)..

And waited. Bush's Monday appearance would be pivotal in the race.. The fish has one or two sharp teeth growing from the roof of the mouth. The fact is anyone who tries to convince you that the majority of people in any country are chomping at the bit to send their loved ones to die just to take other peoples freedom is lying to you..

If you sick, you call a doctor. Even in cold temperatures, the glass is very hardy and they have withstood the test of extreme temperatures!. Kim suggests checking lists of problem companies at base offices to make sure you don't do business with an organization that has a record of troubles with our military men and women..

cheap mlb jerseys If you have reason to believe that we actually might be able to cause change, feel free to let me know; and of course feel free to let me know what precisely we, as mods, and subsequently the users, should do.. He old and useless.When we win, all of them magically have dementia and forget that they wanted to sodomize mourinho with a tire iron just that morningI love the sub because it the best place for United News, information, discussion, and shit posting. cheap mlb jerseys

cheap nhl jerseys Thinking of pubs, a place to drink and smoke; coffeeshops. It is like trying to reduce bleeding of a finger by cutting another finger.. It allows you to update the scanner with the latest virus definitions to scan your system for the latest threats. wholesale jerseys china

Nami saved Luffy against Cracker, used Zeus to hit BM and her forces 3x (during the enraged army attack, during the chase and when BM attacked the Sunny). But humans are incapable of living in a way that pleases him. It removes the biological pressure to sleep, but doesn't prevent sleep..

cheap authentic jerseys Some people have also developed vore props, like predator mouths sculpted out of silicon or made from fabric. In 1861, at the age of 26, Clemens dabbled at silver prospecting in Nevada. The United Nations Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities was adopted in December 2006. cheap authentic jerseys

wholesale china jerseys It the press, media, especially anti semitic correspondence. New York opened my eyes. These were the soldiers he trained in the methods of fighting he used earlier on in his career. They will be little pigs when you first put them in the pen but they will grow up quickly.. cheap football jerseys

cheap nfl jerseys And I agree with Hari. Not ready to say hes there yet but I love the trajectory his career has taken the past 12 months. Some of these picks are solid 1st half picks like the mavs vs rockets and then the rockets tear that ass up in the 3rd. Along with some of my other favourite series like Trials, Minecraft, GTA V Playlists, their earlier GTA V free roams, even their Rocket League sessions had me busting out with laughter.. cheap nfl jerseys

cheap nfl jerseys Im grown now. Not the best for capping points though.. Well Minnie, I don think mice are covered by the ACA so I can certainly understand your position. Edit: from a Glassdoor review. So that all MJ.I will agree that LeBron is the most dominant single force in the game since and in large part by the state of game itself. cheap authentic jerseys

cheap jerseys supply I pull the wheel well liner off at least twice a year and knock out the dirt and debris that builds up behind it out. 100%. The theory is that negative emotions effect the immune system, releasing histamine. With time, rationales for these economic actions had to be developed in order to maintain their social license, and thus the creation and adoption of racial superiority logic cheap jerseys supply.
HuLPivEzQt
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение vanesela 21 сен 2018, 15:06

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение vanesela 20 июн 2019, 08:35

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение vanesela 12 июл 2019, 15:23

vanesela