Language Proficiency Worksheet 1 Courses

Слухи и сплетни о пейнтболе и не только, и вообще не по теме (пейнтбола).

Сообщение hager 07 окт 2021, 06:44

Behavioral goals:

The student should highlight the importance of studying Arabic grammar through the activities described.
The student distinguishes the parts of the word by giving different examples.
To give the student an approximate percentage of the number of nouns, verbs and letters in the language.
To explain to the student how to infer verbs and nouns.
The student solved the working paper of the lesson.
That the student be certain of the importance of studying Arabic grammar.

Actions and Learning Activities:

I started the lesson by explaining the general ideas included in the unit, then I present to the students a summary of the most important grammatical competencies contained in the unit. Then I had an open dialogue with them about the importance of studying Arabic grammar, listening through it to their different opinions, and then asking them to write down the answers to the activity shown in the space designated for them in the textbook. .

Draw on the board with the help of colored pencils a concept map about the parts of the word so that this map includes examples for each of these sections and use this map to explain a summary of the parts of the word and ask the students to write this map in their notebook.

I prepare with the students a competition among them in the manner of groups, where I ask each group of them to read the activity well and answer what is required in their notebook, then I reinforce the group that gets the answer in the least possible time.

Give the students a short period of time to contemplate the pictures in the activity after showing them to them through a suitable projector. Ask them to select the required under each picture, then follow the results of their answers and reinforce the correct ones and correct the wrong ones.
التخطيط للفهم
حلول التفكير الناقد ثالث متوسط
خطط التعلم عن بعد رياض اطفال
بوربوينت التقنية الرقمية ثانوي
hager
Старшина
Старшина

Маркер: 7
Ствол: 69
Фидер: 46
Маска: 5
Баллон: 4