Keenan Allen Color Rush Jersey

Покупка или продажа личного оборудования.

Keenan Allen Color Rush Jersey

Сообщение linchao 16 апр 2019, 04:03

This is a great time of year to be thankful for what we have Travis Benjamin Color Rush Jersey , where we have been, and what the future holds. Although the Chargers have lost their way a bit in recent years, the month of December still holds such incredible promise! This advent calendar is an attempt to hearken back to these days of December joy. Each day will bring a new advent from the Bolts’ history that makes it wonderful to be a Chargers fan.Dec. 09: A History of Chargers Vs. BengalsThe history between the Los Angeles Chargers and the Cincinnati Bengals has a little bit more meaning to me when these two teams meet up. I’ll explain in a bit, but before that lets get acquainted with the team with the second best helmet in the NFL鈥hen these two meet later on today, it will be the 36th time these teams have met. The Chargers lead the all-time series 20-15, but that gap has narrowed down recently. In the past five meetings, the Chargers have only won once- in 2013’s AFC Wildcard game where they won 27-10 on the heels of touchdowns from Ladarius Green, Danny Woodhead and Ronnie Brown. I guess if you are going to win any of the past five games, make it count in the playoffs. The last time these two teams played was in 2015. That game saw the Bengals jump to an early lead, forcing the Chargers to play catch-up all game. Stevie Johnson and Malcolm Floyd scored the only Chargers touchdown that day. The touchdown pass from Philip Rivers to Johnson in the third quarter was Rivers’ 255th, passing Dan Fouts on the Chargers all-time list. Perhaps the most famous meeting between these two clubs happened in 1981. Dubbed the ‘Freezer Bowl’ Keenan Allen Color Rush Jersey , the Bengals hosted the Don Coryell-led Chargers for the AFC Championship game winning 27-7. The game was called the Freezer Bowl because it was the coldest game in NFL history as far as wind chill. That day there were 27 mile per hour winds swirling in Riverfront Stadium, making it feel like -37 F.For more Chargers/Bengals matchup results here is a link.鈥︹€?..Which brings me to the special significance I hold when these two teams play each other. This story involves my sister who is four years younger than me, which in 1988 puts her at the age of seven years old. So one day I’m sitting there and I ask her who her favorite NFL team was. She didn’t really watch football, and I’m not really sure why I even cared if she had a favorite team or not. But that day I made her choose a team. She seemed interested and so I had to figure out the best way for her to make her choice. There was no internet back then, so finding a way for her to unobjectively choose her favorite team took some imagination. And then I remembered one of my greatest pastimes around Christmas: skimming through the annual Sears Christmas Wish Book Catalog to make my Wishlist.After practically memorizing that whole catalog from looking at it everyday the previous winter, I knew that catalog would have all the logos. In color.I flipped to the NFL section to let her look at all the teams and she chose the Cincinnati Bengals. As she told me that day, ‘They have the best helmet”. I’ll give credit to my sister. She’s been rooting for the Bengals ever since then. And it has now been 30 years since that fateful day. She’s been rooting for them for a lot of four and three win seasons, and even a two win season. As Chargers fans, we think we’ve had it bad, sometimes we forget that the Bengals for a time there had people showing up to the games wearing paper bags over their heads. We’ve been to a few games at the Q and I always felt like I had to protect her from unruly Chargers fans if anything came up. They didn’t, but I always felt on the ready.So LaDainian Tomlinson Color Rush Jersey , with that being said, I kind of created this Bengal Monster that I call my sister. She wears her jerseys, she has this Bengals head piece she brings over when they play. Its an all-around great time when we get to meet up as sibling rivals.That’s why there’s a little bit more a stake when these two teams play each other. And it’s always one of those games that I always look forward to every time they play. With inclement weather taking a lengthy nap over the city of Mobile yesterday, the second round of practices were moved to the indoor facilities at South Alabama University. This meant that, due to limited parking and space inside the bubble, media was not allowed to attend while all 32 NFL clubs were only allowed two members to attend practice.Thanks to technology, however, media members were able to re-watch practice in order to help us not skip a beat in coverage.The second day was filled with some of the same play-makers showing out, some new faces taking a leap forward, and a number of players continuing to struggle at the all-star showcase.As I had to head back home from Mobile this morning, I was unable to attend the third day of practice but I do not want to use that as an excuse to leave you guys without the content you deserve. Combined with some word-of-mouth from some of my very good friends who were in attendance all week Jatavis Brown Color Rush Jersey , I’m here to deliver a Winners/Losers recap from the last two days.Let’s check them out.WinnersDT Renell WrenWren raised his draft stock when he came in to weigh-ins on Tuesday at 315 pounds. He has been listed at 295 which some have thought was slightly too light for someone at his position. Even at 315, Wren maintains a lean frame and hasn’t lost a bit of that explosion that earned him some publicity in 2018.Wren getting the chance to go up against two of the best centers here, NCST’s Garrett Bradbury and A&M’s Erik McCoy, has definitely allowed evaluators the chance to see Wren at his best this week.RB Dexter WilliamsWilliams has been the brightest prospect among the running backs this week and I don’t think it has been particularly close.The former-Notre Dame back has shown excellent burst through holes while continuously attacking the line of scrimmage like his life depends on it. Every time Jon Gruden called a zone run play, Williams took full advantage.And at 215 pounds, he’s not too shabby of a route-runner out of the backfield, making NCST’s Germaine Pratt freeze on an option route during 1-on-1 drills.WR Terry McLaurinMcLaurin enjoyed an above-average career with the Buckeyes but was usually overshadowed by bigger names on the team like WR Parris Campbell, and RBs Mike Weber and J.K. Dobbins.All McLaurin has done this week is fly by defenders and make difficult grabs look a little bit easier than usual. Most of his reps looked similar to this:McLaurin has shown a real knack for setting defenders up for failure, and in turn, him for success. While displaying his ability to be a deep threat, McLaurin can also shake-and-bake when he chooses to Rayshawn Jenkins Color Rush Jersey , as well. All he’s done this week is make money, and people are really starting to raise him up their respective boards.LosersOT Max ScharpingScharping wasn’t a guy I expected much out of this week and I couldn’t have been more correct in my prior assertion. Scharping has yet to stand out in anyway, consistently getting pushed back and handled in 1-on-1’s where he has a horrible tendency of retreating immediately in his pass sets which puts him far behind the eight ball before anything actually happens.His feet lumber far too much for a left tackle and he makes one wonder if a transition to guard is in his future. Either way, there’s always one or two players who don’t look like they belong at the Senior Bowl, and I think Scharping is that guy this year.QB Trace McSorelyMcSorely got one of the later invitations to the Senior Bowl, despite much of the scouting community disagreeing with his inclusion. Number 9 was a winner at Penn State but he obviously lacks the coveted height most clubs would prefer in their passer. Also doesn’t help that McSorely lacks the passing capabilities needed to make up for being as vertically challenged as he is.It’s been a rough week for many of the quarterbacks here. McSorely, along with guys like Will Grier and Gardner Minshew, have struggled mightly. If he has had anything going for him this week, he’s still managed to show-off his athleticism as he’s made a handful of plays with his feet.In the end, though, I’m not sure he has done much of anything to move the meter on his current draft stock.DE Byron CowartCowart was a former 5-star recruit that initially committed and played at Auburn for the first two seasons of his career. After things weren’t working out as he would have liked Justin Jones Color Rush Jersey , he transferred to the University of Maryland where he tried to finish his collegiate career on the highest note possible.Well, he’s here at the Senior Bowl and that’s got to stand for something right?Eerily similar to his time at Auburn, it hasn’t looked like his time in Mobile is panning out any better. Cowart has spent most of the showcase looking confused, usually in 1-on-1s against the offensive linemen. Every time it seemed like he was content with just rushing the passer with no real strategy made, beforehand. No swim-move. No stab-and-chop. No nothing.Maybe Cowart needs a chat with the other former 5-star, Daylon Mack, while he’s here.
linchao
Лейтенант
Лейтенант

Вернуться в Купи-продай