Drew Brees Jersey 2019

Покупка или продажа личного оборудования.

Drew Brees Jersey 2019

Сообщение linchao 16 май 2019, 08:27

Antonio who? Julio who? Odell who? Happy Birthday to the receiver who was better than all of them in 2018!"Probably the biggest steal of the 2016 draft occurred in the second round at the 47th overall pick Marcus Williams Jersey 2019 , when the New Orleans Saints selected wide receiver Michael Thomas from Ohio State. Thomas has rewritten the team's record book over just three seasons, and established himself as one of the best players in the NFL. Thomas has caught 321 passes for 3,787 yards and 23 touchdowns in his three regular seasons (47 games), and 31 catches for 423 yards and 3 scores in four postseason games. As good as he was during his first two years in the league, 2018 was the best yet for the young wideout who celebrated his 26th birthday on Sunday. Derick E. Hingle-USA TODAY SportsThomas started out the 2018 season in grand fashion, during the opener against Tampa Bay. Despite losing a fumble, Thomas torched the Buccaneers secondary for a franchise record 16 catches, totaling 180 yards and a touchdown. He went on to set NFL records for receiving production over the first quarter of the season, and caught at least 10 passes in each of the first three games. After the first eight games, Thomas had 70 receptions for 880 yards and five touchdowns. The crown jewel of his fantastic season may have been in a week nine showdown against the previously undefeated Los Angeles Rams, when he made Rams Pro Bowl cornerback Marcus Peters into his own personal play toy. Thomas caught 12 passes on the afternoon for a franchise record 211 yards, including a game-clinching 72-yd. touchdown late in the fourth quarter. He won the NFC Offensive Player of the Week for his spectacular performance. Derick E. Hingle-USA TODAY SportsDefenses stacked their coverages in efforts to contain Thomas over the second half of the year. His numbers were slightly down over the last eight contests, catching 55 passes for 525 yards and four scores, including just one touchdown in the final six games. That score came during a key December win against the Pittsburgh Steelers though, when Thomas came through big with an 11-catch White Cameron Jordan Jersey , 109 yard performance. The All-Pro wideout shined brightly again on the big stage during a divisional playoff round match up against the Philadelphia Eagles. Thomas ran roughshod through the Eagles secondary, bringing in 12 receptions for a Saints postseason record 171 receiving yards and a key score in the victory. Derick E. Hingle-USA TODAY SportsMichael Thomas led the NFL in receptions in 2018, besting his own team record with 125 catches. His 1,405 receiving yards were also a franchise record, and he reached the end zone 9 times. He had at least 5 receptions in twelve games, including 10 or more receptions seven times. Thomas had over 70 yards receiving eleven times, breaking the 100-yd. barrier in five games. Pro Football Focus (PFF) rated him as the second most productive receiver in 2018 with a 91.3 grade, behind only DeAndre Hopkins of the Texans. Thomas is one of the most physical receivers in the NFL, and is next to unstoppable through the short and intermediate zones with incredibly sharp route running skills, underrated athletic ability, and incredible hands to snatch the ball in traffic. He caught a mind-boggling 85.6% of the 146 times he was targeted, and is a centerpiece for this New Orleans offense for the foreseeable future. Willie Snead has a knack for weaving through a row of linebackers in the middle of the field before making a clutch catch for the Baltimore Ravens.Such was the case last Sunday against Tennessee, when Snead squeezed between two defenders for a 24-yard gain on a third-and-17 from the Baltimore 15."He's on the ground, he makes the catch, he's getting pushed back to the ground Cameron Jordan Jersey 2019 , stepped all over, and he just gets up and gives the first-down signal right there in the guy's face," Ravens coach John Harbaugh said. "That's the kind of competitor he is. He's all ball, all the time."Baltimore general manager Ozzie Newsome rarely chases restricted free agents, but he made an exception with Snead this past offseason after it became apparent that the receiver's three-year run in New Orleans was done. One of Drew Brees' favorite targets in 2015 and 2016, Snead began last season with a three-game suspension for violating the NFL personal conduct policy. He then fought a hamstring injury and finished with just eight catches for 92 yards and no touchdowns.Armed with a two-year, $10.4 million contract, Snead was delighted to arrive in Baltimore last April."Last year just left a really bitter taste in my mouth, the organization and how everything was handled," Snead said Tuesday. "To be a part of this organization was just a breath of fresh air. I wanted to go somewhere where I'm wanted."It couldn't have worked out better for Snead 鈥?and the Ravens."To see that you were right, to see all that come together and him play so well, being exactly what you thought you were going to get, is very rewarding," Harbaugh said.Snead was one of three free agent receivers signed by Newsome in an effort to enhance a passing game that sputtered in 2017. Snead is the possession receiver, Michael Crabtree provides an outside threat and John Brown is the speedster.Snead and Crabtree are tied for the team lead with 30 catches. Brown has 21 receptions for a team-high 424 yards and three touchdowns."I don't have the physical ability like John Brown to run by you White Drew Brees Jersey , and I'm not big and strong like Michael Crabtree," Snead observed, "so I have to work harder than everybody else just to stand out."That's how it's always been for Snead, who finally finds himself in a place where his talent is acknowledged and appreciated."This is a guy that's been doubted his whole career 鈥?high school, college and the NFL," Harbaugh said. "So I'm fine if they keep doubting him."After starring as a quarterback at Muskegon Heights in Michigan, Snead played three years as a receiver at Ball State before going undrafted in 2014. He finally made it to the NFL the following year."Coming out of college, (people said) I left too early, I wasn't ready to play in the NFL," Snead recalled. "And in the NFL, it was, 'Is he fast enough to separate? Can he make those plays in clutch situations?' I've always been doubted."Not anymore."I'll tell you one thing, Willie comes Sunday ready to play," Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco said. "He's one of the toughest guys I've been around."This Sunday, the Ravens (4-2) host the Saints (4-1). Snead insists this wasn't one of those games that he circled on the calendar."This is another team. I have to approach it that way just to stay focused Drew Brees Jersey 2019 ," Snead said.New Orleans coach Sean Payton has seen enough of Snead this season to know he's a threat with the ball, and without it."He has a tremendous amount of grit. You see him making plays on third down," Payton said. "He's an outstanding blocker. He'll come across in motion, he'll get to the point of attack in the run game, but he'll also find the holes in the zone and man-to-man coverages."The 5-foot-11, 205-pound Snead has no problem mixing it up with anyone, large or small, at any spot on the field."He can go inside or outside, but man, he makes some 鈥?scouts call them blood area 鈥?catches," Harbaugh said. "In the middle, that's where he thrives."
linchao
Лейтенант
Лейтенант

Вернуться в Купи-продай