MLB Jerseys Wholesale

Покупка или продажа личного оборудования.

MLB Jerseys Wholesale

Сообщение linchao 22 май 2019, 03:56

NEW YORK (AP) — No sooner do the injury-ravaged Yankees finally get a player back than two more go down.On the same day New York activated center fielder Aaron Hicks for the first time this season MLB Jerseys Wholesale From China , third baseman Miguel Andújar and right-hander Jonathan Loaisiga were placed on the 10-day injured list.The moves Monday left the Yankees with 13 players on the IL. They’ve put 17 on the list for 18 total stints this year — Andújar now twice because of a small labrum tear in his right shoulder. Loaisiga, the rotation replacement for injured James Paxton, has a strained rotator cuff and will be shut down for four weeks.Despite all the missing firepower, New York (24-16) has received outstanding contributions from several unheralded fill-ins and sits just a half-game behind first-place Tampa Bay in the AL East.Runner-up for 2018 AL Rookie of the Year, Andújar initially was sidelined from April 1 to May 3. He is 3 for 34 since returning and is batting .128 overall (6 for 47) without an extra-base hit.“Even though he’s passed everything and the strength test has been good and (we) rehabbed him properly, (we) do feel like the injury is certainly a contributing factor to some of the struggles,” manager Aaron Boone said.Andújar has been trying to avoid surgery.“We’ll see. He’s got a couple opinions going into this and both were not surgery suggested,” Boone said. “So, I think we’ll look at this again as far as re-imaging, re-evaluating. So I wouldn’t say it’s necessarily off the table, but I wouldn’t say even more so that it’s on now. It’s just, we’ve got to get a better handle on this and then probably just get him built up in the best way possible, if we can move forward with that.”Boone said Loaisiga mentioned his shoulder issue Sunday and had an MRI on Monday. He was placed on the IL retroactive to Friday.The 24-year-old Loaisiga is 1-1 with a 4.50 ERA in three starts and one relief appearance. He gave up four runs over four innings in a loss to Seattle last week.“Hopefully, we avoid something serious Cheap MLB Jerseys ,” Boone said. “Lo’s an important part of what we’re doing in there. He’s had some important outings for us. So, it’s a blow to us but one that we definitely feel like we can absorb and hopefully get him the right treatment and have him get back in the fold at some point this season.”Right-hander Luis Cessa was tabbed to start in Loaisiga’s place Monday night against last-place Baltimore — but the game was postponed by rain and wet field conditions. It will be made up Wednesday as part of a single-admission doubleheader beginning at 3:05 p.m.J.A. Happ will stay on turn and start Tuesday night for the Yankees. Domingo Germán will pitch the first game Wednesday, and New York is undecided for the nightcap.Earlier in the day, the Yankees recalled right-hander Chance Adams and lefty Nestor Cortes Jr. from Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre to replenish their pitching staff. The team opened a spot for Hicks by optioning outfielder Mike Tauchman to the RailRiders following Sunday’s victory at Tampa Bay.Hicks was in the posted lineup Monday leading off and playing center field after being sidelined since straining his back March 1 in spring training.“I feel like he’s one of the most underrated players in the game,” Boone said. “So to get him back, we’re obviously very excited.”The 29-year-old switch-hitter, who needed two cortisone shots to get healthy, agreed to a $70 million, seven-year contract in February. He went 3 for 4 with two doubles and a homer for Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre on Saturday, leaving him 3 for 18 in five minor league rehab games.“It feels good to finally be back with the team and playing again,” Hicks said.He said he was told he has a chronic back issue.“I have a core exercise that I have to do every day now. It’s kind of one of those things that I have to maintain to get the results and make my body feel the way I want it to,” Hicks said. “When I do my core exercises, my back feels good. So that’s kind of what I’m going with and I’m running with it.”Paxton, sidelined since May 4 with left knee inflammation cheap nba jerseys , was scheduled to play long toss and throw on flat ground Monday. If that goes well, it would lead to a bullpen and the Yankees hope Paxton could return to the rotation before too long — perhaps next week. Boone said the left-hander won’t necessarily need a minor league rehab outing.“We feel like he’s moving in the right direction, but we’ll just kind of see,” Boone said. DETROIT (AP) — The surging Houston Astros were too much for Matthew Boyd.Aledmys Diaz, Robinson Chirinos, Jake Marisnick and Alex Bregman homered for Houston, and the Astros beat the Detroit Tigers 8-1 on Monday night, extending their winning streak to six games. Two of those homers came off Boyd, the Detroit lefty who is off to a fine start this season but lasted only four innings in his shortest start of the year.“We made him really work,” Houston manager AJ Hinch said. “I looked up there in the third inning, he had 70 pitches. He got up into the upper 90s after four. We can do that to some pitching when we lock in the strike zone. We had a lot of foul balls.”Brad Peacock (4-2) allowed a run and three hits in five innings for Houston, which has won nine of its last 10 games. Boyd (4-3) yielded three runs and five hits and threw 96 pitches.“My stuff was working, but they have a really good approach,” said Boyd nba jerseys cheap , who entered with a 2.86 ERA. “They are patient and they don’t chase, so you have to be in the zone against them.”Houston got homers from its No. 6, 8 and 9 hitters before Bregman added his 13th of the year. The Astros scored three runs in a three-batter span in the second inning, then added two more in the seventh and three in the ninth.“It’s nice to see production top to bottom,” leadoff hitter George Springer said. “They pick up the top of the lineup when the top of the lineup doesn’t do its job.”Diaz hit a two-out solo shot to open the scoring in the second, and after a walk by Tyler White, Chirinos hit a two-run homer . Grayson Greiner hit a sacrifice fly in the fourth for the Tigers to make it 3-1.Marisnick’s two-run homer in the seventh gave Houston a four-run lead.Ryan Pressly pitched the eighth for the Astros, extending his franchise-record scoreless streak to 36 innings.Springer hit an RBI single in the ninth for Houston. Bregman followed with a two-run shot to left.RETURNJustin Verlander, the star pitcher who was traded from the Tigers to the Astros in 2017, was back at Comerica Park and is slated to pitch Wednesday. He talked before the game about Detroit’s World Series defeats in 2006 and 2012, when the Tigers won the AL Championship Series with ease and then faced long layoffs before the World Series.“It comes down to the hottest team at the right time,” Verlander said. “I think we were that team twice, and just, we got cooled off by the week layoff before the World Series Cheap MLB Baseball Jerseys , both times.”BLOOPERDetroit shortstop Ronny Rodriguez fielded two straight grounders to start the sixth. After making a nice play on the second one, he took off for the dugout, apparently thinking that was the third out. It was only the second, and he returned to his position.TRAINER’S ROOMAstros: Marisnick was hit around the left elbow with a pitch in the ninth inning but stayed in the game.Tigers: Detroit put RHP Tyson Ross on the 10-day injured list, retroactive to Saturday, with right ulnar nerve neuritis. The Tigers also reinstated INF Josh Harrison from the injured list, optioned INF Harold Castro to Triple-A Toledo and recalled RHP Zac Reininger from Toledo. Harrison, who had been out with a left shoulder injury, started at 2B and had a single and a double.UP NEXTAstros: Houston LHP Wade Miley (3-2) starts the middle game of this series Tuesday night.Tigers: LHP Ryan Carpenter (0-1) takes the mound. He allowed six runs in five innings in his only start of the season so far.
linchao
Лейтенант
Лейтенант

Вернуться в Купи-продай