Hunter Henry Color Rush Jersey

Покупка или продажа личного оборудования.

Hunter Henry Color Rush Jersey

Сообщение linchao 22 май 2019, 04:11

Following the Los Angeles Chargers’ divisional loss to the Denver Broncos Drew Kaser Color Rush Jersey , wide receiver Keenan Allen was asked if he felt the Broncos played well. He said, per ESPN’s Eric Williams via Twitter, “No, I don’t think they played well at all. We dominated the game. Turnovers, we gave them some points and that’s what happened. They suck.”Now, it’s not terribly uncommon for a player to focus on how his team lost the game rather than how their opponent won it. That sort of take is mildly frowned upon Hunter Henry Color Rush Jersey , but it’s normal enough. Allen’s insistence that the Chargers “dominated the game” is a bit much, but it is also within the realm of what’s considered fair or reasonable to say. It’s that last line where I think he is going to lose people. Flat out saying that the Broncos “suck” is simply amazing. It’s the kind of thing that nobody comes out and says, especially when you know you have to play them again later in the year (potentially with your season on the line).Now, I think Allen is more or less correct in his assessment, but I also think it was probably a mistake for him to give that sentiment voice in such a blunt way. That said, this is the attitude that Allen plays with and it is part of what makes him one of the NFL’s best receivers Joe Barksdale Color Rush Jersey , so that is something you have to consider.What do you think? Did Allen cross the line? The game that will determine the AFC representative in the Super Bowl could be played in an uncharacteristically intimate venue.Per multiple sources, the AFC title game will be played at the StubHub Center, if the L.A. Chargers qualify to host it. The less-than-30,000-seat facility, which has played host to the Chargers for the last two seasons and will do so for at least one more, will be the site of the AFC championship Casey Hayward Color Rush Jersey , if the Chargers earn the right to host it.The game will stay at the much smaller stadium despite the presence of another NFL-ready properly little more than 10 miles away, regardless of whether the Rams are hosting the NFC championship game on the same day at the Coliseum.As MDS noted earlier in the day, the possibility of both the Chargers and Rams hosting conference championship games could eventually result in one team playing on Sunday and the other playing on Monday. For now, both L.A. teams could play at home on the same day in January, since they play in separate venues.
linchao
Лейтенант
Лейтенант

Вернуться в Купи-продай