Tom-Jackson-Jersey

Покупка или продажа личного оборудования.

Tom-Jackson-Jersey

Сообщение linchao 30 июл 2019, 05:08

ENGLEWOOD Karl Mecklenburg Color Rush Jersey , Colo. (AP) — Although the schedule gets easier for the Denver Broncos this month, the degree of difficulty in reaching the playoffs keeps going up.The Broncos (6-6) lost leading wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders to a ruptured left Achilles tendon on Wednesday. He was hurt in a non-contact drill at the beginning of practice.The 31-year-old receiver was placed on injured reserve and on Wednesday night he tweeted , “If you know me then you know nothing can keep me down. I’ve overcome too much in life to let this stop me. I’ll be back next year w/ a bigger chip on my shoulder … I PROMISE!”The Broncos quickly claimed wide receiver Andre Holmes off waivers from Buffalo, giving them a seventh-year veteran to go with their four remaining receivers, all of whom made their NFL debuts this season.Sanders, who led the team with 71 catches for 868 yards and four touchdowns in a bounce-back year, was injured on a routine route. He sensed the gravity of the injury as he crumbled to the ground, tearing off his helmet and rolling it away as teammates and trainers rushed toward him.“It didn’t look good,” coach Vance Joseph said, adding Sanders “was sore last week in his heel area and he felt great today.”Sanders’ injury was the latest blow to a team that’s lost seven starters from its opening-day lineup, including six on offense.“It hurt, especially with an Achilles injury, that’s a major injury,” rookie receiver DaeSean Hamilton said. “He was our leader and he was a coach, too, so it was hard to watch.”Sanders’ injury came three days after the Broncos lost star cornerback Chris Harris Jr . to a broken right lower leg, an injury that could sideline him for the rest of the regular season.Sanders crumbled to the grass in an area of the field that has several brown patches and has led to several slips over the last few weeks https://www.broncosfanstore.com/Tom-Jackson-Jersey , notably by rookie receiver Courtland Sutton.Normally, the Broncos flip their two main practice fields from a north-south configuration to east-west at midseason, but they didn’t do that this year. Nor did they rotate individual drills, leaving bare patches in several areas.Asked if he thought field conditions played any role in Sanders’ injury, Joseph said, “I don’t, no. The fields are fine.”Sanders’ injury amplifies odds the Broncos face in their quest to reach the playoffs for the first time in the post-Peyton Manning era. After surviving the league’s most arduous schedule through November, the Broncos’ next three opponents — 49ers, Browns and Raiders — are a combined 9-26-1. They finish the season in Denver against the Chargers, a team they beat last month.“We can’t cry about it,” Joseph said. “We have to move on and go play a football game on Sunday.”Winners of three straight, the Broncos (6-6) visit San Francisco (2-10) this weekend.The Broncos traded top receiver Demaryius Thomas to the Texans on Oct. 30 for financial reasons and to accelerate Sutton’s growth by getting him into the starting lineup opposite Sanders. After flashing in training camp, Sutton has taken his lumps as a rookie. He has 28 receptions — but it’s taken 59 targets — for 558 yards and three touchdowns.Now, he’ll face No. 1 cornerbacks beginning with Richard Sherman in San Francisco.“I love it,” Sutton said. “I look forward to it. It’s going to be good.”Sanders developed a rapport with his new quarterback as soon as Case Keenum arrived in March, and the speedy receiver’s leadership only grew in value when Thomas was traded.Sanders helped bring along the young receivers simply by grabbing attention away from them, Keenum said Dennis Smith Jersey , pointing to a 30-yard TD catch by Sutton in the Broncos’ 24-10 win over the Bengals last weekend.“Sometimes you run routes to get open and sometimes you run routes to get other guys open,” Keenum said. “The touchdown pass, the route may have been designed this past week for (Sanders), but just the way they covered him up allowed Courtland to be 1 on 1 on the outside.”Aside from Holmes, who has 15 touchdowns in 91 career games for the Bills, Cowboys and Raiders, the Broncos’ remaining receivers — Sutton, Hamilton, River Cracraft and Tim Patrick — boast a combined eight NFL starts with 37 catches for 692 yards and four touchdowns.“I have all the trust in the world in those other guys,” Keenum insisted.The Broncos’ best player on offense has been undrafted rookie running back Phillip Lindsay , who was the AFC’s offensive player of the week for his 157-yard, two-TD performance at Cincinnati.To prevent defenses from stacking the box to stop Lindsay, offensive coordinator Bill Musgrave may have to relent and use Lindsay, along with running back Devontae Booker, more in the passing game.Keenum would be all for that.“We all know what Phillip can do with the ball in his hands in space,” Keenum said. “So, I think all of those backs — Royce (Freeman) Terrell Davis Color Rush Jersey , too — they’re doing a great job of continuing to build their craft and not just being guys that run the ball between the tackles.” DENVER (AP) — Even down to one healthy cornerback, another spitting up blood, three sidelined with injuries and one ejected for throwing a punch, Vance Joseph trusted his defense more than his offense.The Denver Broncos‘ embattled second-year coach sent kicker Brandon McManus out for a field goal rather than go for it on fourth-and-1 from the Cleveland 6 with the Broncos trailing by four points and less than five minutes remaining."I trust our defense to get a stop there," Joseph explained after the Broncos' 17-16 loss to the Browns on Saturday that all but eliminated them from the wild-card chase. "If we don't get points there, a touchdown has to win it. It was my decision to take points." The Broncos (6-8) did get the ball back when Adam Gotsis stuffed Nick Chubb on fourth-and-1 from the Denver 10-yard line with 1:49 remaining.And they reached the 50-yard line with 52 seconds left but Case Keenum, who was picked off twice, spiked the ball on first down to stop the clock, then threw two incompletions before getting sacked by blitzing defensive back Jabrill Peppers to seal Denver's first loss to Cleveland since 1990."Five years later I was born," said Baker Mayfield, who threw for two touchdowns in leading the Browns (6-7-1) to multiple road wins for the first time since 2014.Despite not having a stout run defense like they did in years past or the star-studded secondary they did when Aqib Talib and T.J. Ward were still around, the Broncos have only surrendered an average of 21.3 points a game this season.Trouble is, they've only averaged 21.8 themselves and five times they've been held under 20.The Broncos appeared to have a gilded road to the second wild-card spot after surviving the league's toughest schedule through Week 12. Of their five final opponents, only one had a winning record: the Chargers, whom they'd already beaten in Los Angeles.Then came back-to-back losses to teams with losing records, 20-14 at San Francisco and 17-16 against Cleveland."We were so close to being in the hunt for the playoffs," receiver Courtland Sutton said. "So you know when we lose two games that we felt like we should have won https://www.broncosfanstore.com/Steve-Atwater-Jersey , definitely should have won, it definitely stings."The Broncos' offense has ground to a halt with defenses stacking the box to stuff rookie sensation Phillip Lindsay, a task that's been easier with the Broncos losing their top two tight ends to IR and their top two receivers, Demaryius Thomas to a trade and Emmanuel Sanders to a season-ending ruptured Achilles tendon.Lindsay has managed just 54 yards on 28 carries the last two weeks for a 1.9-yard clip after averaging 6.1 yards through the first dozen games."They were going eight in the box," Lindsay said. "You all see it, everything is there. It's hard when you have eight in the box. We've got to come up with different things and that comes down to me and that comes down to the whole offense."Keenum has thrown just five touchdown passes in the last five weeks, and offensive coordinator Bill Musgrave has stubbornly stuck to spread formations and hasn't been very creative in his calls.Needing about 8 yards to get in range for McManus to have a shot at a game-winner, Musgrave called intermediate and deep routes on the Broncos' final two plays and converted guard Connor McGovern's shotgun snap on fourth down nearly hit the ground.Keenum reached down to grab it and as he began to rise, he was smashed by Peppers, sending the Broncos to yet another low-scoring loss.They'll have to beat Oakland on Christmas Eve and the Chargers on Dec. 30 to avoid the franchise's first back-to-back losing seasons since 1971-72.If Tennessee beats Dallas on Sunday, the Broncos' playoff drought will hit three years — the prime seasons of superstar Von Miller, whose MVP performance in Super Bowl brought home the team's third Lombardi Trophy."We've still got a lot to play for," Miller insisted. "Young guys have to get exposure and experience and it's not over yet. We've got to see what's going to happen tomorrow. The Colts play a really good Cowboys team, so we'll be watching the game and rooting for the Cowboys."
linchao
Лейтенант
Лейтенант

Вернуться в Купи-продай