Greg Van Roten Color Rush Jersey

Покупка или продажа личного оборудования.

Greg Van Roten Color Rush Jersey

Сообщение linchao 06 авг 2019, 04:12

Happy New Year Panthers fans! So how did you do in your fantasy leagues in 2018? I won three of eight leagues and maintained my diamond status on Yahoo! Sports. Woot Woot!As far as the Panthers here’s the top five things I learned now that it is all done. Running back Christian McCaffrey is a top five pick in 2018With Le’Veon Bell sitting out the season in a contract dispute Greg Van Roten Color Rush Jersey , McCaffrey (1,965 yards, 13 touchdowns) emerged as the top dual threat running back in the league. In PPR leagues he is a top three pick in 2019. If not for a perplexing early exit in Week 17 against the Saints, McCaffrey might have eclipsed 2,000 scrimmage yards. I see no reason why he couldn’t perform even better next season with hopefully a better offensive line in front of him.D.J. Moore is the Panthers number one wide receiverMoore should be a solid third round pick in fantasy football next season. That is quite a rise for a rookie drafted in the back half of the first round. Moore (788 receiving yards) is followed by a close number two wide receiver in Curtis Samuel (494 receiving yards) so the Panthers seem set at two wide receiver positions going forward. Moore will certainly be quarterback Cam Newton’s top target in 2019.Cam Newton remains a top ten fantasy quarterbackAs long as Newton’s shoulder completely heals 2018 proved Newton can score fantasy points from the pocket. Of course his running ability, particularly in the red zone is always a nice bonus for his fantasy owners. Newton’s career high 67.8 percent completion percentage is more important than his 13th place finish in scoring among quarterbacks. Keep an eye on what the Panthers do with their offensive line in 2019. I would hope improving it is a top priority for this offseason. If Newton is given time to throw in 2019 he is prime for a career year with offensive coordinator Norv Turner setting the game plan.Tight end Ian Thomas will be a late round ‘sleeper’ pick in 2019You may think a lot hinges on the return of Greg Olsen but even is Olsen does return I see Thomas being part of the weekly game plan in 2019. Remember when we used to clamor for an effective tight end to pair with Olsen in two tight end sets? The Panthers have that option now in Thomas. Thomas averaged five catches for just under fifty yards a game in his five starts to end the season. While I agree that is not exactly lighting it up but you could see his confidence growing with every game. In the event Olsen is not yet ready to go in 2019 Thomas could be a top 10 tight end for a late round pick.The Panthers defense looks undraftable at this pointThe NFL scheduling gods have done the 7-9 Panthers no favors. The division match ups with the NFC West and AFC South come when both divisions provided two playoff teams. Add in the fact there is no patsy in either of those divisions there is no easy out. Okay maybe with the exception of the Cardinals. Regardless what really matters is the Panthers lack a pass rush and have had way too many break downs in pass protection to be worth a draft pick. The Panthers might be a decent streaming option week to week but other than a miraculous influx at defensive end or safety, leave the Panthers defense on the waiver wire. Panthers general manager Marty Hurney made a bold move to trade up for a potential star left tackle. Hopefully the move pays off for Carolina."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Keep Sounding PodcastPanthers 2019 NFL DraftCSR Film RoomThe overall success of Carolina’s 2019 draft class may hinge on Greg LittleNew,98commentsPanthers general manager Marty Hurney made a bold move to trade up for a potential star left tackle. Hopefully the move pays off for Carolina.EDTShareTweetShareShareThe overall success of Carolina’s 2019 draft class may hinge on Greg LittleBrian Spurlock-USA TODAY SportsThe ultimate success or failure of the Carolina Panthers 2019 draft will likely hinge on Greg Little. No pressure https://www.carolinapanthersfanshop.com , young fella. The Panthers began their 2019 draft by taking Brian Burns at No. 16 overall and most draft pundits have him pegged as an impact player. Carolina then traded up in the second round to select Greg Little from Ole Miss at No. 37 but they paid a hefty price by giving up No. 47 (2nd round) and No. 77 (3rd round). Ranging from bargain to disasterIf Little develops into an above-average left tackle and solidifies that position for the Panthers for the next 10 years, then giving up the No. 77 pick to land him is a bargain. But if Little’s play fluctuates somewhere between “okay” and “I’m having Remmers flashbacks” then the Panthers 2019 draft could turn out to be a long-term disaster. Carolina’s draft likely hinges on Greg Little because after landing Burns at No. 16, Carolina was sitting on No. 47 (2nd round), No. 77 (3rd round), and No. 100 (3rd round). Realistic expectations for No. 47 should be drafting a starter while No. 77 and No. 100 should yield solid contributors to borderline starters. However, because of Marty Hurney’s draft day strategy, it’s likely the Panthers will get no on-field value from their two original third round picks. Poof! The disappearing third roundersPick No. 77 disappeared by trading up for Little, then No. 100 was invested in backup quarterback Will Grier who will never take a meaningful snap as long as a healthy Cam Newton is in town. So Carolina Panthers Customized Jerseys , if Greg Little is a disappointment and Cam is healthy, the Panthers will get almost no on-field value out of their original draft board of No. 47, No. 77, and No. 100. Nothing. Zip. Zero. Nada. In football terms, getting almost nothing from Nos. 47, 77, and 100 is like collecting a giant pile of salary cap dollars, dousing it with gasoline Carolina Panthers T-Shirts , and lighting it on fire. It’s a disaster. But if Greg Little develops into the Panthers long-term solution at left tackle, then hallelujah! Praise Hurney! Nobody will care about about giving up No. 77 in that scenario. There are no guaranteesSince Jordan Gross retired after the 2013 season the Panthers have cycled through Byron Bell, Michael Oher, Mike Remmers, Matt Kalil, Chris Clark, Sir Purr, Mr. Rogers https://www.carolinapanthersfanshop.com/hats , and a stack of Waffle House pancakes at left tackle. If Cam Newton had been killed during a game the Panthers front office would’ve been collectively convicted of negligent homicide. Left tackle is one of the most important positions in football but has somehow been a “position of need” in Carolina for the last half decade. While I’m usually waving the banner to smartly trade down, if I had a 100 percent guarantee that Greg Little will become an above-average left tackle for the next 10 years, maybe throw in a Pro Bowl season or two, then I would’ve thrown in No. 77 and the rest of Carolina’s remaining picks land him. Seriously. The position is that important and things have been that bad.But that’s the problem with the NFL Draft - there are no guarantees.Little could become the next second round Pro Bowl stud like Kawann Short (No. 44, 2013) or the next second round contributor like Devin Funchess (No. 41, 2015). On the flip side, Little could also be yet another early round bust like Everett Brown (No. 43, 2009) Carolina Panthers Hoodie , Jimmy Clausen (No. 48, 2010), or Amini Silatolu (No. 40, 2012). Only time will tell how Marty Hurney’s 2019 draft strategy pans out, and most of it will depend on Greg Little.
linchao
Лейтенант
Лейтенант

Вернуться в Купи-продай