Denver Broncos Hats

Покупка или продажа личного оборудования.

Denver Broncos Hats

Сообщение linchao 14 авг 2019, 04:17

Or is his job to win football games?" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteMile High Reporta Denver Broncos communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsBroncosOddsShopAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Broncos NewsBroncos 2019 Draft ClassBroncos PodcastsBroncos 2019 ScheduleKey Offseason DatesCommunity RulesFull ArchiveBroncos StoriesScheduleRosterStatsOdds Shop About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Filed under:Denver Broncos NewsIs it Joe Flacco’s job to mentor Drew Lock?New Jared Veldheer Jersey ,160commentsOr is his job to win football games? Is it Joe Flacco’s job to mentor Drew Lock?The first OTA practice of the year is always a place for boundless optimism and interest in the dry part of the offseason between the draft and training camp. This is especially true with a new coaching staff installing systems on both sides of the ball. Of course, all this interest can be turned into a bit of a distraction when the imported veteran quarterback says it isn’t his role to mentor the young gun, the potential franchise guy that many in Broncos Country have pinned hopes and dreams on. Even amid all of the excitement Monday, the national media caught wind of the comments by Joe Flacco and did its best to make it the story of the day. Take this report from Rotoworld - with which Orange and Blue 760’s Ryan Edwards took issue:Or this article by NFL Wire’s Doug Farrar, who lamented the fact that Flacco would not willingly serve as a mentor to Drew Lock as Alex Smith did for Patrick Mahomes when both were with the Kansas City Chiefs. Never mind the fact that Ben Roethlisberger, Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Brett Favre, and a number of other quarterbacks have all been far from welcoming to perceived threats in recent NFL history. Or the fact that Flacco’s comments were preceded by almost the exact same view from the Broncos head coach Vic Fangio:Sure, it would be nice if Flacco helps Lock adapt to the NFL game. In fact, I’d be willing to bet he’ll do just that as the year moves along. All you have to do is look at how he handled the situation with Lamar Jackson in Baltimore last year to know Flacco was a resource for his replacement.Other members of the Ravens made it pretty clear the veteran was hardly freezing out the heir apparent.If that doesn’t paint a picture, keep in mind that Flacco had an opportunity to tell the world “I told you so” following the Ravens 23-17 loss to the Chargers last January. If you’ll remember, Jackson had minus-2 net passing yards until 13 minutes remained in the game. He was so inept, Tony Romo and the home crowd were actively chanting for Flacco to come off the bench and try to save the day. He could have buried the rookie, but instead, the veteran took the high road.So don’t tell me how Flacco focusing on himself is hurting the team. The best possible long-term strategy for the Broncos is if the 34-year old plays well for 16(+?) games in 2019 and Drew Lock has the opportunity to sit, learn and take the time to refine his mechanics away from the live fire. The only way that happens is if this Denver team wins games, and the only way they do that is if the signal caller is completely focused on taking control of his football team. Your Broncos LinksDenver Broncos: Joe Flacco will get all of the first-team reps - Mile High ReportQB Joe Flacco focused on playing ‘the best football of my life’ as OTAs beginHorsin’ Around: Breaking down OTA Day 1 with Courtland SuttonDenver Broncos announce several roster moves ahead of OTAs on Monday - Mile High ReportDenver Broncos: Mike Munchak is best offensive line coach in the NFL - Mile High ReportDenver Broncos have completely overhauled their offense - Mile High ReportAll-UDFA team: Elway is really good at finding diamonds in the rough - Mile High ReportFMIA: The 2019 NFL Power Rankings, Taking Stock of Offseason Movement – ProFootballTalkHigh dollar cornerback contracts and the Chris Harris Jr. conundrum - Mile High ReportDenver Broncos and Chris Harris Jr. working towards contract resolution - Mile High ReportDoes the Xavien Howard deal influence Chris Harris and the Broncos? - Mile High ReportRookie QB Rypien knows play, not contract Connor McGovern Color Rush Jersey , will matter most for roster spot | 9news.comHow Redskins, Jay Gruden decided to draft Dwayne Haskins | SI.comIf your Denver Broncos were Avengers - Mile High ReportJustin Hollins ‘off to a good start’ as he learns inside, outside linebacker positionsInside Day 2 of the Broncos’ 2019 rookie minicampInside the third and final day of the Broncos’ 2019 rookie minicampRypien ready to grow with Drew Lock, learn from Broncos’ veteran QBsAs OTAs approach, HC Vic Fangio shares injury updates, plan for quarterback repsDenver Broncos: 2019 is about getting back into contention - Mile High ReportNFL LinksHow Ben Roethlisberger’s contract extension impacts other QB deals | SI.comEJ Manuel, Geno Smith moves a reminder of the weak 2013 draft class – ProFootballTalkMike Zimmer on Kyle Rudolph: “Sometimes business gets in the way” – ProFootballTalkSuper Bowl 53: Inside story of the Rams’ defense vs. Patriots | SI.comNFL jersey ads feel inevitable, but they’d be complicated | SI.com Honestly, I think the Broncos will go 5-0 to finish the season 10-6. Case Keenum is limiting mistakes (basically what he did in Minnesota) and Phillip Lindsay is a F’ing badass!!! How is this dude not even in the top 5 RBs for fan voting in the Pro Bowl? For shame Broncos Country, for shame!!! Get him in there!Part of me wants to fly out to Cincy to watch this beatdown, but honestly, I need to pack. I haven’t even started yet. Thank goodness I’m a party of one and don’t have a lot of stuff. But fear not, predictions and power rankings will continue. Last week I nailed a few good games but honestly, who saw Baker Mayfield going off on Cincy? And you know what? If Baker can do it, can’t Keenum and the Broncos? I tell you one thing, they’ll need to get Courtland Sutton more involved. But I love how the Broncos are trending. It feels great to be a fan again. I was finding myself emotionally checking out for a while there, but I’m back baby! And so should you!For the last few weeks, I’ve touched on the topic of our coaching staff and why Vance Joseph might be worth retaining. Let me pose this question to you: Something changed these last few weeks. We went from losing a few close games to winning the games. Something happened. Something clicked. What is that something? Could it maybe be our coaching staff gaining the experience we say players need to gain by playing? Could it be our coaching staff getting better at their jobs? Could it be our coaching staff pulling this team together and getting them hungry again? Because if that’s what happened, then is that not worth retaining and building on instead of blowing up? Maybe Vance Joseph simply needed time on the job and experience. Players need time and experience, and I’d argue that coaches do as well. What would another offseason with the same coaches and coordinators look like in 2019? From the dumpster fire sh*t show of a team we saw last year https://www.broncosfanstore.com , we are about to double our wins. Going from a 5-11 team to a *hopefully* 10-6 team. That’s what continuity and familiarity and growth looks like. So what if we keep this train going? Could we be an 11-13 win team next year? I’ve said for years with rookie players (such as QBs) that you need to play them, because you’re gonna have pain, and it can either be growing pains or just pain. So lets make it growing pains so we see if we can be good. Well, that’s what this looks like with our coaches. It looks like we went through growing pains and we just might be seeing some real growth for current and future success. That’s what the plan needs to be for every franchise. It’s just that Elway seemed to be far too “knee jerk, instant gratification” for his and our own good. I guess that’s what Peyton Manning will do for you when he falls in your lap. But now that we are living in the real world again, Elway needs to chill out (as do the fans) and realize that growing pains are real and that the players and coaches should be given that chance. Again, Peyton Manning was both a tremendous blessing and an amazing curse. The blessings were everything we witnessed, the curse was the last 3 years as it created a false expectation of how good the team was ran and coached. We’ve suffered that pain for two years. So let’s start seeing the growth from that pain and not blow it up. Something good is happening right now, let’s keep it going and see how much better we can be after yet another year together!Last Week: 11-4Overall: 109-64-2New Orleans Saints (10-1) at Dallas Cowboys (6-5) 6:20pm FOX/NFLN TNFThe Cowboys are surging and heading in the right direction. Amari Cooper is meshing just fine in Dallas, and win, lose, or draw, they’ll exit the week leading the NFC East, meaning they just might make the playoffs. Meanwhile Drew Brees, Alvin Kamara, and Michael Thomas are shredding defenses up like it’s nobody’s business. Hell, Thomas already has over 1,000 yards and they’ve only played 11 games! I’ll stop gushing about the Saints long enough to take a breath and get a prediction out, I promise. Prediction: Cowboys 19, Saints 37Baltimore Ravens (6-5) at Atlanta Falcons (4-7) 11:00am CBSLamar Jackson isn’t exactly lighting the NFL world on fire Denver Broncos Customized Jerseys , but I’d be remiss if I didn’t mention that he’s undefeated (2-0) as the starter. Meanwhile the Falcons are a hot mess who I just don’t trust to do much of anything whether at home or on the road. Prediction: Ravens 17, Falcons 20Denver Broncos (5-6) at Cincinnati Bengals (5-6)11:00am CBSThese two teams have the same record but are going in the opposite direction. The Bengals are pretty awful, and the Broncos seem to be finding themselves. Their offense is starting to make some noise, and their defense is bending but not breaking, which is almost all you can ask for anymore in today’s NFL where every single rule is made to cripple defenses. Emmanual Sanders, Phillip Lindsay, Von Miller, Bradley Chubb, and Chris Harris Jr. are anchoring this team and straight willing the Broncos to victory. Special shout out to the Broncos Offensive Line. Who’d have thought that all the backups and third stringers were the answer? The only bad thing is that this is an early game on the east coast, which is kryptonite to the Broncos. Prediction: Broncos 27, Bengals 9Los Angeles Rams (10-1) at Detroit Lions (4-7) 11:00am FOXFresh off their bye week and looking to dominate. They might not be fully healthy (Talib), but they’re getting there. Who’s their next victim? The Detroit “try hard, but only kinda” Lions. Prediction: Rams 24, Lions 10Arizona Cardinals (2-9) at Green Bay Packers (4-6-1) 11:00am FOXThe Cardinals are possibly the worst team in the NFL. Actually, they are the worst team in the NFL. They try to win but loose while a few other bottom feeders are trying to lose yet win every once in a blue moon. Meanwhile the Packers are just awful. Will they actually finish dead last in their division? I’m so tired of picking them simply because of Aaron Rogers, but dammit, the Cardinals are just that bad. Prediction: Cardinals 13, Packers 27Cleveland Browns (4-6-1) at Houston Texans (8-3) 11:00amCBSWho’d have ever thought that the Cleveland Browns would have the same exact record as the Green Bay Packers while Aaron Rogers is still in his prime? Baker Mayfield straight lit it up last week and just reminds me how badly I wanted him the entire offseason and how I was so crushed when he went #1. Anyways, the Texans are gonna win. Their offense is too good and the addition of Demaryius Thomas seems to be working out nicely for them. Prediction: Browns 20, Texans 27Indianapolis Colts (6-5) at Jacksonville Jaguars (3-8) 11:00amCBSTalk about two teams heading in opposite directions! Andrew Luck and his cast of characters are out scoring their opponents (because their defense still sucks) Denver Broncos T-Shirts , and the Jaguars just benched their best, I mean worst QB. Where is all this “Jags will make it to the Super Bowl” picks now? Step up and own this crap! Prediction: Colts 27, Jaguars 19Buffalo Bills (4-7) at Miami Dolphins (5-6) 11:00am CBSJosh Allen and the Bills pulled out an impressive victory last week and Ryan Tannehill and the Dolphins confirmed that they are paper tigers. But this is in Miami and the Bills just still look like they are confused by the game of football a lot of the time. I have no faith in Miami, but I have even less faith in Buffalo. Prediction: Bills 17, Dolphins 23Chicago Bears (8-3) at New York Giants (3-8) 11:00am FOXI keep catching hell from people for having the Bears ranked so high (3rd highest in NFC), yet they’re 8-3 and soon to be 9-3. All they have to ever say is “yeah, but they haven’t beaten anybody!” Guess what suck wads? The Patriots have 5 rings having “not beaten anybody” in their last 19 seasons! So honestly, stop with your ridiculous narrative. They’re beating the teams they’re suppose to beat. What more can be asked of them? Oh yeah, the Giants are playing. I forgot they were even an NFL team anymore. Prediction: Bears 32, Giants 17Carolina Panthers (6-5) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-7)11:00am FOXThe Panthers need a slump buster badly, which is fortunate because the Bucs are ugly, real real ugly. Consider this an early Christmas present. Prediction: Panthers 31, Bucs 27Kansas City Chiefs (9-2) at Oakland Raiders (2-9) 2:05PM CBSIt isn’t like the Chiefs needed any help to go into Oakland and beat the Raiders by double digits, but they are fresh off their bye week and rested and healthy. Division game be damned, this is gonna be embarrassing. Prediction: Chiefs 34, Raiders 17New York Jets (3-8) at Tennessee Titans (5-6) 2:05pm CBSThe Titans really aren’t all that good or that impressive, but the Jets flat out suck. Maybe Tennessee can look like they’re trying this week for a change? Maybe put their stamp on the lower back of New York? Prediction: Jets 17, Titans 20Minnesota Vikings (6-4-1) at New England Patriots (8-3) 2:25pm FOXThis one is EASY to pick... Kirk Cousins can’t beat a winner, and last I checked, the Patriots were a winning team. Whether it’s home or away Denver Broncos Hats , Cousins will guarantee money his way to a loss when the competition is .500 or better. Losers gonna lose, and cheaters gonna cheat. L+C carry the 2b, minus 4k and you get... Prediction: Vikings 23, Patriots 34San Francisco 49ers (2-9) at Seattle Seahawks (6-5) 2:25pm FOXThis really shouldn’t be a contest at all, but some how, some way, Seattle will let the 49ers hang around far too long. The crowd will be hopped up on coffee because alcohol for tailgating is illegal, which is the real reason they are a loud bunch. It isn’t because they’re actual fans. Real fans stick with their team through thick and thin, not jump on the bandwagon as soon as they have success (right “Patriot Fans”)? Prediction: Niners 17, Seahawks 24Los Angeles Chargers (8-3) at Pittsburgh Steelers (7-3-1) 6:20pm NBC SNFThis really should be a good game because they are both good teams. But Phillip Rivers will have to carry the Chargers on his own with Melvin Gordon out, and the Steelers are so much better at home than on the road. Roethlisberger should have about 350 yards and 4 TD’s. What will Rivers have? Less than that of course. Prediction: Chargers 27, Steelers 35Washington Redskins (6-5) at Philadelphia Eagles (5-6) 6:15pm ESPN MNFEven with the Cowboys losing at home and the Eagles playing a team without a real QB, they still won’t be in first place thanks to them getting slapped around a few weeks ago by the Cowboys. Focus Pete, Redskins vs Eagles. Ok, well, this game is in December, in Philly, so I’m sure the fans will be in all their a-hole glory. Keep it classy Philly! Prediction: Redskins 9, Eagles 24
linchao
Лейтенант
Лейтенант

Вернуться в Купи-продай