Chicago Bears Hoodie

Покупка или продажа личного оборудования.

Chicago Bears Hoodie

Сообщение linchao 09 окт 2019, 03:52

For this Video Quick Dive https://www.thebearsfanshop.com , I put on my tubular Bears Homer socks, pour myself a drink, and throw some love at Mitchell Trubisky. The kid gets a pretty raw deal in the media, so I decided to fight back, 80’s style!(due to NFL footage, you’ll likely have to watch on Youtube.Sorry!)This one took me WAY longer than I originally anticipated to get done. Partially because I got busy with, ya know Chicago Bears Customized Jerseys , life. And partially because I kept re-writting, re-recording, and re-editing the dang thing. On top of that, video editing is already a long and tedious process, and when you throw motion graphics on top of it (even simple ones), even more so. But, it’s done now Chicago Bears T-Shirts , and I hope everyone enjoys it. Of course, I know not everyone will. Such is life.Anyway, thanks for watching, like and subscribe if you want more, and Bear Down everyone.WhiskeyRanger is a freelance graphic artist/content creator, an avid Bears fan, and apparently speaks in the 3rd person now. You can follow him on Twitter @WhiskeyRanger29 and you can check out Bears and football related film study/video essays on his Youtube Channel. Near the first half of Sunday’s game between the Bears and Eagles https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/hats , a deep pass to Bears wide receiver Anthony Miller was ruled incomplete after Eagles defensive back Cre'von LeBlanc ripped the ball out of his hands.Because the game was in the final two minutes of the half, there was a review called for from the booth and replays showed that Miller took three steps with the ball before it came free. It also showed that no player from either team recovered the ball before the whistle was blown, which had many people thinking the Bears would have the ball at the spot it came loose.That feeling led to an incredulous reaction from the NBC booth, including former NFL referee and current rules analyst Terry McCauley, when referee Tony Corrente announced in halting fashion that the call stood as originally called without explaining why that was the case.Per the NFL casebook for officials, the ruling was correct because the pass was initially ruled incomplete.“If there is no video evidence of a clear recovery or the ball going out of bounds, the ruling of incomplete stands.”NFL officiating head Al Riveron provided further explanation in a tweet.“In #PHIvsCHI Chicago Bears Hoodie , the receiver controlled the ball with two feet down & took an additional step, so it was a catch. However, because he was not down by contact & there was ‘no video evidence of a clear recovery or the ball going out of bounds’, the ruling of incomplete stands.Corrente didn’t use those words to explain the ruling on the Miller play, but it would have been a lot of help to those watching the game if the NFL made sure he did.
linchao
Лейтенант
Лейтенант

Вернуться в Купи-продай