Cheap AS Roma Soccer Team Uniform

Покупка или продажа личного оборудования.

Cheap AS Roma Soccer Team Uniform

Сообщение linchao 09 окт 2019, 05:57

Real Madrid is reportedly considering exchanging one of two key players with Chelsea to secure the service of Eden Hazard. Spanish duo Marco Asensio and Isco have been identified as the players who could be included in the deal.This follows a report of the Belgian winger refusing to renew his current contract with Chelsea which expires in the summer of 2020. While his lifelong ambition to play for Real Madrid remains an open secret www.thetopsoccer.com/club-team-kit/ajax , the 28-year-old attacker is said to be confident of securing a move to the Spanish capital club this summer.In a recent interview with French station RMC ahead of the airing of an upcoming documentary about his career, Hazard revealed that he had made his decision as to where his future lied."I know what I will do. I have made my decision," the Chelsea attacker declared.Multiple reports suggest that Real Madrid will be paying in the excess of 拢100 million ($130m) to complete a deal. However, English outlet Daily Mail has stated that Los Blancos will aim at making the cost a bit bearable by including either Asensio or Isco in the deal.Despite bursting onto the scenes in recent seasons, the former has experienced a dip in form and is currently struggling to earn a spot in the starting eleven. Isco Cheap AS Roma Soccer Team Uniform , on the other hand, is not on the best of terms with head coach Santiago Solari and, as a result, has been used sparingly by the Merengues manager this season.Barcelona is said to be monitoring Isco's situation at Real Madrid and maintains a key interest in bringing the former Malaga player to Camp Nou. The club's president Bartomeu has revealed that he will speak to Florentino Perez about the signing of Isco from Madrid. MADRID (AP) — A judge has issued a preliminary ruling to allow the Spanish league to schedule matches on Fridays, but not on Mondays as it has done for several seasons.The judge ruled Friday to partially accept the request by the Spanish league to put a stay on another court’s decision that would have limited games to Saturdays and Sundays www.thetopsoccer.com/club-team-kit/atletico-madrid , as wanted by the Spanish football federation.The decision only affects the first three rounds of this season. A court will later make a definitive decision on what days the games can be played.The federation says fans don’t like attending Monday games played at late hours. The league says the Monday games boost television revenues.The league said in a statement that it did not agree with the decision and would appeal. It also said it can still offer television broadcasters all 10 matches per round without them overlapping on the schedule despite the removal of the Monday games.Federation president Luis Rubiales celebrated the decision.“We are very satisfied. It is a historic day,” Rubiales said. “The federation’s position, as well as my commitment to Spanish football and its fans, has been strengthened.”The competition starts with Barcelona playing at Athletic Bilbao next Friday.The judge’s ruling meant that two games originally scheduled to be played on Monday, Aug. 19 — Mallorca vs. Eibar and Real Betis vs. Valladolid — will be moved to the previous Saturday and Sunday Cheap Barcelona Soccer Team Uniform , respectively.The tug-of-war over the timetable is the latest conflict between league president Javier Tebas and Rubiales. They have criticized each other in public repeatedly, and last year the federation helped sink a plan by the league to play an official league match in the United States.
linchao
Лейтенант
Лейтенант

Вернуться в Купи-продай