Joe Staley Jersey White

Покупка или продажа личного оборудования.

Joe Staley Jersey White

Сообщение linchao 06 ноя 2019, 08:27

Every weekday Joe Staley Jersey White , we celebrate the conclusion of an episode of by almost immediately taping an episode of PFTOT. Which is precisely what we did today.After Big Cat and his not-new-jacket left the studio (and after Simms and his not-functioning-prostate returned from the restroom), Simms and I covered five topics.From considering whether Tyler Lockett and D.J. Fluker were trolling Russell Wilson to whether Wilson’s deal changes the market for Dan Prescott to whether the 49ers will take Quinnen Williams or Nick Bosa at No. 2 to whether it’s newsworthy when players don’t show up for offseason workouts to some thoughts on the Vikings’ forest-pillaging playbook, we cover things we either didn’t address during PFT Live or that we didn’t have enough time to cover.If you’ve got 15-20 minutes, you’ve got enough time to take it all in. Hindsight is 20/20" San Francisco 49ers News49ers History2015 NFL Draft: 49ers picks, mock drafts, news, rumors Deion Sanders Jersey , analysisRereading NFL Draft profiles: S Jaquiski TarttNew,25commentsHindsight is 20/20PDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Rereading NFL Draft profiles: S Jaquiski TarttTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Abbie Parr/Getty ImagesWe are a few weeks out from the San Francisco 49ers reporting to training camp. I thought it’d be interesting to look back at some NFL Draft profiles from a handful of players that the Niners have picked over the past few years. We’ll take a look at what the players’ strengths and weaknesses were heading into the league, and see how that has changed since they’ve played in the NFL. Let’s start with the second round pick of the 2015 draft, Jaquiski Tartt.Here’s current Oakland Raiders general manager Mike Mayock on Tartt heading into the draft:The draft is full of buzz words, and this is a perfect example of that. In English, Mayock seemed to think Tartt was a big-time hitter, that needed to improve his coverage skills. Here are Tartt’s strengths DeForest Buckner Jersey , from NFL.com:When the first thing someone says about you is your size, that’s probably not a great indicator of your skillset. I’d say Tartt is an aggressive tackler and loves to stick his nose in there against the run. Missing tackles isn’t the problem. Last year Tartt only missed five. Missing games is the real issue. There will be mixed feelings about the “willing to play through pain and compete” line. The last line suggested that Tartt can develop into a ballhawk or have the ability to make plays on the ball. Tartt has yet to register more than three pass breakups in a season, but that goes back to his availability as well.Onto the weaknesses. Here’s what was said about Tartt:In 2018, Tartt played 290 snaps in the box/slot, and 111 from the true free safety position. This season we could see a more even split, as the safeties are supposedly going to be more interchangeable this season. I don’t think the weakness description is far off. I’d give Tartt more credit as a tackler, but that doesn’t make him a playmaker Ahkello Witherspoon Jersey , either. Tartt’s coverage skills—especially over the middle as a “robber”—are impressive.Here’s his draft projection and the final word on Tartt:Mayock believed at least a full round over drafted Tartt. Tartt has shown he can be a viable starter. He was very, very, good a couple of years back. His consistent health issues have made it difficult to buy in fully.Do you think this scouting report is accurate?
linchao
Лейтенант
Лейтенант

Вернуться в Купи-продай