Niles Paul Color Rush Jersey

Покупка или продажа личного оборудования.

Niles Paul Color Rush Jersey

Сообщение linchao 08 ноя 2019, 04:28

JACKSONVILLE Niles Paul Color Rush Jersey , Fla. (AP) — Blake Bortles is getting another start for the Jacksonville Jaguars.It could be his last.Coach Doug Marrone announced Wednesday that Bortles will start the season finale at Houston (10-5), giving the embattled quarterback a chance to close out a subpar season on a positive note. "The toughest part about it is you have no idea," Bortles said about his future with the franchise. "It's not like anybody tells me anything or talks to my agent or tells him what they're going to do with me, so it's kind of just unknown. I would imagine most people that go through situations like this or anything close to it, there's just a lot of unknown."Obviously, here, right now, got one more chance D.J. Hayden Jersey , one more opportunity to play this week and finish this year out and then kind of they're in control of what happens for me next, so whatever happens I'll be ready."Marrone said Bortles' mobility gives the Jaguars (5-10) a "better chance" against the Texans.Bortles came off the bench at Miami last Sunday and led Jacksonville (5-10) to the go-ahead score in a 17-7 victory . He completed 5 of 6 passes for 39 yards and carried four times for 25 yards, including scampers of 14 and 13 yards on a field-goal drive that broke a 7-all tie.Bortles looked considerably better than Cody Kessler, who was sacked five times and lost a fumble for the third consecutive week.Bortles has been up and down in five seasons, posting a 24-48 career record. Because of his inconsistency, it seems unlikely he will return to Jacksonville in 2019. The third overall pick in the 2014 NFL draft also is due to count $21 million against the salary cap, and the Jags can save $9.5 million by cutting him with a post-June 1 designation."I signed a contract here for three years so I've got every reason and purpose in my mind to play here for that amount of time or until they let me go," Bortles said. "Then I'll figure that out."Jacksonville is expected to select a quarterback early in the draft and sign a veteran to start until the rookie is ready.Nonetheless https://www.jaguarsfanstore.com/Cody-Kessler-Jersey , it will be Bortles under center against the Texans, who can clinch the AFC South with a victory."I'm excited to see him take advantage of the opportunity," Jaguars defensive end Calais Campbell said. "Who knows what's going to happen in the future, but this is an opportunity to go out there and show what he can do."Although Bortles would welcome another year with the Jaguars — he recently bought a $3.75 million home in Jacksonville — he acknowledges what many around the league and inside the team's facility believe to be true: that his tenure in Jacksonville is coming to close."Nobody knows what's going to happen next year so I think most importantly just enjoying this," Bortles said. "It's obviously not the year, the season everybody expected or wish would have happened. But we get one more opportunity and we're going to make the best of it."Bortles never developed into a franchise quarterback, but he fooled top decision-maker Tom Coughlin and general manager Dave Caldwell by playing turnover-free football in the 2017 postseason. That earned him a three-year, $54 million contract in February that ranks high on Coughlin's list of poor decisions.Bortles struggled early this fall https://www.jaguarsfanstore.com , especially after losing a number of starters on the offensive side of the ball. He was without his top receiver, his top two tight ends, several offensive linemen and played six games without running back Leonard Fournette. Bortles lost seven consecutive starts before Marrone made the move to Kessler.Now, he's back to Bortles — for one more game."Giving him this opportunity to go out there and start Sunday, giving us the best chance to win — nothing against Cody — it's awesome for a guy like him because, obviously, when things go good he doesn't get enough credit and when things go bad he gets all the blame," Jaguars safety Tashaun Gipson said. "I'm just excited for the guy. He's truly a good dude." JACKSONVILLE Jacksonville Jaguars Customized Jerseys , Fla. (AP) — Leonard Fournette's season-long struggles proved costly for his position coach.The Jacksonville Jaguars fired running backs coach Tyrone Wheatley and three more assistants Monday night, according to a person familiar with the situation. The person spoke to The Associated Press on the condition of anonymity and said offensive line coach Pat Flaherty, secondary coach Perry Fewell and defensive line coach Marion Hobby also were let go one day after the season finale.Wheatley's dismissal was the least surprising. It came one day after Fournette and T.J. Yeldon were sharply criticized for being disengaged from coaches and teammates during the 20-3 loss at Houston. Coughlin ripped both players for being "disrespectful" and "selfish." He said "their behavior was unbecoming of a professional football player."Fournette has missed 11 games in two seasons, including two because of suspensions, and has shown little interest in being a good professional. Yeldon, a pending free agent, barely played down the stretch. Jacksonville also traded a fifth-round pick for Carlos Hyde, who ran for 189 yards in eight games.All four assistants had been with the team for two seasons.Wheatley's position group was among the least production in 2018. Fournette was one of the NFL's biggest disappointments Jacksonville Jaguars T-Shirts , finishing with 439 yards rushing and five touchdowns while missing eight games.Flaherty's line was ravaged by injuries, but he also got little out of free-agent guard Andrew Norwell. Fewell's secondary wasn't nearly as productive as it was in 2017 and saw veteran safety Barry Church waived late in the season. Hobby's unit underperformed at several positions, and first-round draft pick Taven Bryan made marginal gains in his rookie year.Coach Doug Marrone also fired offensive coordinator Nathaniel Hackett in late November, meaning he now has five job openings heading into the new year.Marrone said earlier Monday that he didn't want to make any staff changes based on emotion, adding that he would make sure "it's for the right reasons and not just a reaction."
linchao
Лейтенант
Лейтенант

Вернуться в Купи-продай