Jacksonville Jaguars Customized Jerseys

Покупка или продажа личного оборудования.

Jacksonville Jaguars Customized Jerseys

Сообщение linchao 14 ноя 2019, 08:36

NASHVILLE https://www.jaguarsfanstore.com/Cody-Kessler-Jersey , Tenn. (AP) — Jacksonville left tackle Josh Walker is out against the Tennessee Titans, an injured foot and ankle sidelining him for the fourth straight game.Walker had been listed as questionable for Thursday night's game for the Jaguars (4-8), who already have three starters on the offensive line on injured reserve this season. The Jaguars' other inactives include wide receiver DJ Chark, running back Dave Williams, safety C.J. Reavis, cornerback Tre Herndon and safety Barry Church. Nose tackle Abry Jones already had been declared out with an injured shin.The Titans will have both kick returner Darius Jennings, who's leading the NFL with a 34.8-yard average per return, and starting outside linebacker Derrick Morgan available after being questionable with injured knees. Tennessee's inactives include defensive back Dane Cruikshank https://www.jaguarsfanstore.com , running backs David Fluellen and Jeremy McNichols, linebacker Kamalei Correa, guard Aaron Stinnie, offensive tackle Tyler Marz and defensive end Matt Dickerson. Rarely has a backup ever faced the kind of pressure and scrutiny that Nate Sudfeld will in replacing Nick Foles. With Carson Wentz unable to remain healthy, Foles started 13 games the past two years, including all five in the postseason.Foles, of course, earned Super Bowl MVP honors in the Eagles’ victory over the Patriots to end the 2017 season.But Foles left in free agency to become the Jaguars’ starting quarterback Jacksonville Jaguars Customized Jerseys , leaving Sudfeld as Wentz’s backup.The Eagles aren’t handing Sudfeld the job. But with Philadelphia giving Sudfeld a second-round tender and not bringing in any real competition, the job obviously is Sudfeld’s to lose.“Nate has an opportunity to really compete and solidify the No. 2 spot,” Eagles coach Doug Pederson said, via Andrew Kulp of NBCSportsPhiladelphia.com. “He gets an opportunity, and it’s a great opportunity for him to do that.“Depth brings a lot of competition. At that spot, there is no exemption. Looking forward to that.”The Eagles didn’t sign a veteran quarterback such as a Teddy Bridgewater, Ryan Fitzpatrick or Tyrod Taylor, instead signing free agent Cody Kessler and using a fifth-round draft pick on Clayton Thorson. That leaves Sudfeld as the favorite for the job.Sudfeld Jacksonville Jaguars T-Shirts , a sixth-round pick of Washington in 2016, has never started a game. He has played in three for the Eagles the past two seasons.“Nothing’s ever going to be handed to you, and you don’t want it that way,” Sudfeld said. “There’s no sense of entitlement. Everything’s earned. I’m just trying to improve myself as much as possible, try to be the best version of myself, work on my craft. I know if I can keep improving and become a better player, it’ll all take care of itself.”
linchao
Лейтенант
Лейтенант

Вернуться в Купи-продай