Chicago Bears T-Shirt

Покупка или продажа личного оборудования.

Chicago Bears T-Shirt

Сообщение linchao 15 дек 2018, 08:23

Guess what Chicago Bears T-Shirt , I write approximately .

6 articles per season now, so I’m going to put thoughts in here until I get tired of putting thoughts in here. This means there will be more than ten. Deal with it.1) Imagine making a magic marker-on-posterboard sign that says “Passing Peyton is a Brees” and thinking you’re clever.Last week’s ten thoughts image was Drew Brees, and this week’s is Drew Brees. This has inadvertantly become a Drew Brees fan site. Drew Brees passed Brett Favre last night for 2nd all time in passing yards. This is little surprise, given that the Saints chuck the ball all across the planet. He’ll likely pass Peyton in the near future, and good on him, I suppose.EDIT: While I was writing this, he just went ahead and did the whole damn thing to get to #1. He’s going to make that record untouchable.Drew Brees is the singular reason that the Saints are always picked as a playoff contender, even though their defense gives up approximately one million (30.6) points per game. That team is going to be garbage when he’s gone. 2) The Cleveland Browns are the new hotness, and I am here for it. They play in a division that doesn’t seem to be very good, and if Baker Mayfield continues to progress (and he’ll definitely have some stumbles) they can use that and a top 12 defense to surprise Cincy, Pitt, and Baltimore. They still need a head coach, though, so my expectation is that Jackson will be gone after the season.3) Mason Crosby missed a bunch of kicks. As a Bears fan, it was pretty hilarious. I don’t really have much deeper thought here, it’s just nice to see it happen to Green Bay sometimes.4) Pittsburgh’s James Conner is really making the Steelers look smart in the Le’Veon Bell saga. Conner racked up 110 yards rushing, and another 75 yards receiving, along with two touchdowns this weekend, and is 7th in the league for rushing yards this season. A third round pick last year, he’s averaging four yards per carry and catching the ball out of the backfield.He seems to be showing us why the NFL is so hesitant to dump a bunch of resources into the running back position, which leads us to...5) Saquon Barkley, the 2nd overall pick by the Giants this year, is trying to prove the opposite. He joined rarefied air on Sunday, becoming just the third player in NFL history to earn at least 100 yards from scrimmage in each of his first five games. (The others are Kareem Hunt and Adrian Peterson, if you’re wondering.)Barkley is on a team that looks to be pretty bad, though. In fact, he’s third on the team in receiving yards for this season. As we Bears fans know, when your running back is a leading receiver, your offensive game plan probably sucks. Barkley is 16th in receptions in the whole league. The whole league! And that is with a 79.5% catch rate6) Speaking of the Giants, how about that Odell Beckham Jr. huh? Seems like he’s in a good place right now.For those who somehow missed it, Beckham effectively said the Giants suck (true), that being there has stagnated his career (basically true), the offensive game-planning sucks (true), and that we all know Eli’s not going to run around, and he’s kind of tired of having to catch slant passes and then try and take them to the house (understandable).The problem with this is all that it’s WEEK 5. He just got $65 milly in guaranteed money, and a contract extension just before the season started. He’s feeling good and comfortable, and the worst (best) thing that would happen to him is to get traded to a contender or released and able to re-sign for a bunch of money.The Giants played better this week, though they lost to the Panthers, and Beckham had to throw a gosh-danged touchdown during the game just to have it be competitive. So he’s got a point, but the locker room could get out of control quickly.7) I know you don’t care about my fantasy team, but I’d like to use this public forum to personally apologize to Corey Grant. I picked him up in both of my leagues, as I have Fournette in both and I thought it was a really good idea. I believe my supreme influence on the universe caused him to suffer a lisfranc injury to his left foot and end his season. 8) Those Rams though. 5-0. Big comeback against a divisional rival. So hot right now.9) On that topic Chicago Bears Hats , PLAY TO WIN THE GAME. The Rams did so, and they won. The Cowboys did not, and they lost. Our friends at Turf Show Times said it best, I think, in giving the coaching staff an A:The Cowboys had 4th and 1, from the Texans 42, in overtime. They chose to punt, and Houston promptly went to field goal range to win the game.Here’s what our good friends at Blogging the Boys had to say about it:What say you, Bears fans? Nagy seems to have that go-for-it in him. John Fox most certainly did not. Do you want to see the coach play it safe or go for the gold?10) The Eagles are struggling right now. The margin of victory in each of their five games has been six points or less. They have notable injuries, but they also have the definite whiff of a team in a Super Bowl hangover. The NFC East is still very winnable, so don’t be surprised to see them in the playoffs, but they may not have the legs to go deep again.11) The NFC North shook out almost how the Bears most wanted yesterday, with the Packers falling to the Lions. While the Vikings won, the Bears still have more wins than anyone else, and that’s always a good position to be in.In a fun bit of scheduling, the Bears will face the entire AFC East over the course of the next month. While this is the stretch of games that have the least impact overall, it’s not unreasonable to think they could go 3-1 or even 4-0 over that stretch. They’ll face a Dolphins team that has fallen back to earth, a Patriots team that is not a juggernaut, and two rookie quarterbacks. IF they can stay healthy, they should be able to do some serious damage to finish out the first half of the season.12) Let’s check in on Jon Gruden this week:13) Goff. Wentz. Mahomes. Watson. Trubisky. Darnold. Mayfield. Rosen. Allen. Well, maybe not those last two. The future of quarterbacking in this league looks bright right now. 14) Back to the NFC North - remember when we were told that the Vikings had one of the best defenses in the league and were surefire to run away with it? I remember. Instead they’re giving up over 26 points per game, in the bottom third, and in the bottom half of the league in yards allowed. I’m just saying, they better hope nothing happens to Kirk Cousins, Adam Thielen, or Stefon Diggs. 15) Speaking of Kirk Cousins, *EXTREMELY SEINFELD VOICE* Why is his name Cousins? He’s only one guy!Shouldn’t it be Cousin? Why does he insist he’s two people?!”16) Orange jerseys this weekend. Get hyped everyone.17) Peeking in on the Blackhawks, check out that Toews fellow. He may be going places.18) Seriously, though, Crosby was awful on Sunday. It was a delight.You certainly did lose. Please do that roughly 11 more times, please.—What thoughts do you all have after this bye week? The Bears had their best performance of the year heading into their bye week, which was a mixed blessing.On the one hand, it was a nice game to put fans at ease and squash two weeks of ‘what’s wrong with the Bears’ and other such sports radio nonsense. Likely they would’ve revolved around Mitch Trubisky and his growth.The other side of it though was disappointing because now there is genuine excitement for Bears games, so having to wait a whole other week to watch a game and have something fresh to talk about was a bummer.Hopefully, fans spent some time with their loved ones and the people that are typically ignored in favor of the Bears and now can return to their couches for latter three-fourths of the NFL season.This week the Bears are heading to Miami to face the Dolphins, with former Bears coaches Adam Gase and Dowell Loggains on the opposing sideline. It should be a good road test for the Bears, but on paper, Miami is reeling after a 3-0 start.I always say, weird things happen when these two teams meet. Whether it was 1985 or 2006, there have been some upsets by the Dolphins and a lot of blowouts. Nine of the 12 meetings between these teams was decided by two or more scores.Hopefully the Bears are on the correct side of any lopsided score this weekend.Miami DolphinsSB Nation site: The PhinsiderGame day/time/TV: Sunday, noon CT, FOXRecord: 3-2Last week: 27-17 loss to the Bengals in Cincinnati. The Dolphins led 17-0 at one pointBears all-time record against: 4-8 (For more on that check out Jack’s piece)Last meeting: 27-14 loss to the Dolphins at Soldier Field in 2014. That was the game Brandon Marshall melted down after and began the awful spiral toward the end of the Marc Trestman era. Historical match ups: The Bears have had some clunkers against the Dolphins Chicago Bears Hoodie , again, check out Jack’s piece. Everyone knows about 1985, so I’ll mention 2006, when the 7-0 Bears hosted Miami and Ronnie Brown went wild. Brown had 157 rushing yards and Rex Grossman threw three picks.Offense: The Dolphins come in ranked 30th in offensive yards and 28th in points.Former Bears offensive coordinators Adam Gase and Dowell Loggains can’t manage to get more out of their offense than the 28th most passing yards or 22nd most rushing yards.Miami has the least passing attempts in the league and ranks near the bottom in several offensive categories, according to Joe Schad of the Palm Beach Post:The Dolphins are led by Ryan Tannehill (65.9 cmp./972 yds./8 TDs/5 INTs), who may finally be on his last leg as a starting QB. Catching his passes are Albert Wilson (17 rec./204 yds./2 TDs), Danny Amendola (16/151/0), Kenny Stills (14/241/3) and Jakeem Grant (11/152/2). Running the ball are veteran Frank Gore (47 car./202 yds./0 TDs) and Kenyan Drake (39/153/1). Drake has also added 17 receptions for 124 yards and a TD as a pass catcher.Numbers-wise, there doesn’t seem to be a huge difference from what Loggains was doing with the Bears last year, except that his QB has more experience and better weapons.Defense: The Dolphins defense ranks 16th in points allowed and 22nd in yards. However, their pass defense is one of the best units in the league, while they rank 20th in pass yards allowed, they have allowed the third-fewest touchdown passes (3) and have the most interceptions in the league (10).The rush defense ranks 20th in yards allowed but has faced the fewest rushing attempts against them and are allowing a middling 3.7 YPC.That said, this defense gave up 52 points over the first three games of the season and has given up 65 points in the past two weeks. They lack a dangerous pass rush, having notched just eight sacks, which leads them tied for the third-fewest in the league.The defense is led by LB Kiko Alonso (33 tkls/2 FF/ 2 INTs), rookie safety Minkah Fitzpatrick (15 tkls/3 PDs/1 INT) and Xavien Howard (3 INTs/5 PDs). Reshad Jones is the other safety and he’s a playmaker too (2 INTs/4 PDs/2 TFL). Miami has two players with two sacks each; Jerome Baker (2 TFL, 2 QB hits) and William Hayes (3 TFL, 2 QB hits) and four with one each. Cameron Wake (1 sack/1 TFL/3 QB hits) and Robert Quinn (1/1/3) are among those four.Injury report: The Dolphins listed 16 players on their Thursday injury report. For brevity, I am only going to list those that weren’t full participants during Thursday’s practice:Limited: LB Chase Allen (foot), DE Andre Branch (knee), TE A.J. Derby (foot), WR Jakeem Grant (shoulder), WR DeVante Parker (quadricep), TE Durham Smythe (ankle), OT Laremy Tunsil (concussion)Did not participate: RB Frank Gore (Not injury related), CB Bobby McCain (knee), DE Cameron Wake (knee)CLICK HERE TO SEE THE BEARS INJURY REPORTKey match ups: The Bears receivers are going to be tested against this secondary and Mitch Trubisky is going to have his decision making tested.Miami clearly has some ballhawks in their secondary and as a team have forced a turnover in every game this year.On defense, the Bears secondary will want to avoid getting beat deep by Kenny Stills. Gase, like Nagy, is good at spreading the ball around; six Dolphins already have touchdown catches and five have double-digit receptions already.Tannehill has been sacked 11 times and with Tunsil on the injury report and a couple of other OL starters already on IR, there will be some chances to get pressure on Tannehill and make him uncomfortable.What to watch for: Let’s see how the Bears come out of the bye week and see if they can come out with a strong performance on the road and keep the good plays going.If the Bears are going to be a true playoff team, this is a game that they need to win.Key stats: Both defenses have 11 takeaways, but the Bears are +6 in the turnover margin, while Miami is +2The Dolphins have the most interceptions in the league with 10, the Bears are tied for third with eightThe last time the Bears beat the Dolphins on a Sunday was Nov. 13, 1994Miami scored 75 points in the first three games of the season but have scored just 24 in the last two gamesThe Bears scored 63 points in the first three games of the year but scored 48 in their fourth gameThe Dolphins are 30th with 15.4 first downs per game. The Bears allow 15.5 first downs per game, first in the league.Prediction: I feel like weird things happen when these two teams meet. There have been a lot of lopsided scores or they were decided by a field goal. No in between. I think it will be closer than Bears fans want it to be but I think they win 24-23. To see my pick against the spread and the O/U, click here to see my article on Sports Bet Collective (first article is free with sign up).Do you think the Bears can win Sunday?
linchao
Лейтенант
Лейтенант

Re: Chicago Bears T-Shirt

Сообщение vanesela 19 июл 2019, 22:36

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Вернуться в Купи-продай