Antonio Garcia Jersey Black Friday

Покупка или продажа личного оборудования.

Antonio Garcia Jersey Black Friday

Сообщение linchao 17 дек 2018, 08:17

The Patriots scored 43 points last night Jonathan Jones Jersey , have put 119 on the board the last three weeks, and are riding a three-game winning streak after knocking off the undefeated Chiefs.And Tom Brady thinks they can get better.

During his weekly paid appearance on WEEI, Brady expressed confidence that his offense was still a work in progress.“I think we’re starting to feel confident in what we can achieve really if we put it together for four quarters,” Brady said, via Phil Perry of NBC Sports Boston. “I think it’s going to look great. We had 38 Jordan Richards Color Rush Jersey , 38 and 43. And I think we all feel like there’s plays still out there and we’re still getting familiar with one another. If we can just keep grinding and keep practicing and keep making improvements, it’s tough to stop us. That’s a good feeling.”Of particular interest to Brady is his developing relationship with wide receiver Josh Gordon, who caught five passes for 42 yards, but left the game briefly after going down hard in the end zone on an attempted deep ball. He still played 63 snaps, as he gets accustomed to his new home.“I think if we keep working at it https://www.patriotsfanstore.com/Cyrus-Jones-Jersey ,” Brady said, “a lot of things are going to look better. I have a lot of confidence in him. . . .“For him to be in there as many plays [as he was], in my view is so impressive . . . I think the best is ahead of us if we just keep working at it.”While it’s hard to imagine them improving on their recent output, a number of factors (including the improvement of rookie running back Sony Michel) has put their offense on a new trajectory from their 1-2 start. Linebacker Dont'a Hightower typically isn’t part of the punt return team for the Patriots, but special teams coach Joe Judge saw something in his preparations for Sunday’s game against the Bears that made him have Hightower in the game for a punt in the third quarter.The move paid off handsomely for the Patriots. Hightower steamrolled Bears tight end Ben Braunecker and smothered Pat O'Donnell‘s punt just after it came off his foot. Kyle Van Noy recovered and returned the ball for a touchdown that broke a tie on the way to a 38-31 Patriots win.Patriots head coach Bill Belichick didn’t want to talk about the specific reason why the team went with Hightower Antonio Garcia Jersey Black Friday , who had never blocked a punt at any level of football.鈥淚t’s been a while, but the more you can do,” Hightower said, via NESN.com. “I don’t mind stuff like that, especially when it’s able to be a big play or be able to change the course of the game. … That just goes to show that the coaches know what they’re doing and know what they’re talking about it. As long as we’re able to get that game plan and go out and execute Josh Gordon Jersey , good things will happen.”The Patriots also got a touchdown from Cordarrelle Patterson on a kickoff return, so special teams played a big role in Sunday’s win in more ways than one.
linchao
Лейтенант
Лейтенант

Re: Antonio Garcia Jersey Black Friday

Сообщение vanesela 19 июл 2019, 22:46

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Вернуться в Купи-продай