Womens Trey Burton Jersey

Покупка или продажа личного оборудования.

Womens Trey Burton Jersey

Сообщение linchao 28 янв 2019, 03:21

Remember way back in August Womens Trey Burton Jersey , the Bears faced the Bills in a meaningless preseason game? If you’re old enough to remember that far back, the Bears didn’t even have Khalil Mack on the roster at that point! Our friends in Buffalo have had a rough go of it so far in 2018. Suffering through some injuries at the QB position, Buffalo has been forced to go back to Nathan Peterman who just can’t seem to string together any consistency for the Bills offense. We reached back out again to Buffalo Rumblings for some insight into this game and Corey Giacovelli was kind enough to answer some of my questions. Windy City Gridiron: 1. Let’s start with the QB situation. Buffalo hasn’t been able to keep a healthy starter this season with Josh Allen hurt and newly signed Derek Anderson going down late Monday night. All cosmic signs keep giving the ball back to Nathan Peterman who likes to give that ball to the other team. What can Bears fans expect of Peterman, how did Allen look in his limited time, and are Bills fans even a little sad about giving away Tyrod Taylor?Buffalo Rumblings: When it comes to Peterman it seems you just have to wait him out. He is capable of making some good throws but with every good throw it seems there are multiple interceptions that come with it. If the Bears secondary is patient then the turnovers will come. When it comes to Allen he showed some glimpses that got fans excited but areas to improve. The injury could be a blessing for him because he can focus on learning how to deal with blitzes and recognizing coverage which is what he has struggled with at times. Fans are a little sad about Tyrod but a change needed to be done, it also helps that he isn;t tearing it up with the Browns.WCG: 2. Okay, with that out of the way, let’s focus on the good stuff. The Bills have been very good on defense this year and it has kept them competitive despite a lack of offense. Who on this front 7 does Mitchell Trubisky need to be concerned with when we drops back to pass?BR: The thing about the Bills front seven is that each week it seems a different guy is getting to the quarterback. The main threat is Hughes because of the versatility he has when it comes to rushing the passer. He has the speed to go around the outside but also the strength to bull rush any guy in the league. Depending on the game plan though do not be surprised if one of the linebackers fill up the stat sheet with blitzes.WCG: 3. From what I’ve seen of the Bills, the standout player is Tre’Davious White, the corner out of LSU. Just how good is this guy and who else in the secondary do we need to know about?BR: White is a lock down corner which has been great for the team this season. Last season, he primarily stayed to one side of the field but no we are seeing him being glued to the team’s number one target. One thing to watch with him however is that he is a physical corner. Against the Texans there were times where his physicality got him in trouble with holding penalties so keep an eye on that. This secondary has big time players but the problem is that they are on the field way too much.WCG: 4. The Bears are double digit favorites in Buffalo and some sites have even pulled the betting line, basically indicating that they fully expect this to be a Bears victory. However, this Bears squad hasn’t had a convincing road win this year and they’re still learning how to win games that they “should” win. What’s the game script the Bills need to write to upset the Bears and win this one?BR: It just comes down to something simple, score points! This offense has struggled all season to put points on the board www.chicagobearsteamonline.com , even when the defense gives them a short field to work with a field goal isn’t even guaranteed. I saw a stat today that the team is second worst in the league with converting third and short situations. IF they are able to stay on the field and keep the defense fresh then they can pull off the upset. WCG: 5. I think it’s safe to say the 2018 Bills season is looking like a rebuilding year. What do the Bills need to do next off-season to come back strong with a competitive squad and compete for a division championship in 2019?BR: The team needs to hope that Josh Allen improves going into his sophomore season because then the team can focus on the holes with this team. The defense is there now the task is to put together a better offense line and give him a true number 1 target to throw the ball too. If the Bills can put together an offense that averages about 17-20 points per game, I believe that the defense can carry them to a double digit win season. Thanks again to Corey and Buffalo Rumblings and good luck to the Bills...after Sunday. I turned 7 in the middle of the 1988 Bears season, which put me right on the cusp of what I call a sports fan’s Conscious Sports Life. The CSL begins once you understand the broader context of the games, teams and players who already have you fanatically obsessed. Before the CSL, you get pumped up and ride the emotional waves, but you don’t understand how a team’s momentum fits into its greater franchise story, or sometimes even how a team fits into the league landscape. You don’t really understand that an old player who just came to your team was a star earlier in his career. You don’t really understand that while you’ve been waiting seven years for a championship, your parents have been waiting 37 years and your grandparents have been waiting 67 years.Back to ‘88. My CSL formation period went from probably 1989 (when I started filling in the blanks on the Cubs history because of our division title, and when the “will they or won’t they?” talk around the Bulls began to build) to 1991 (my first CSL championship and the release of Tecmo Super Bowl), with my CSL finalization period running through the end of 1992 (second Bulls championship and my first CSL bad Bears season).In 1988, right on the cusp of that sports fan transformation, I was just beginning to understand the Bears’ history, but mostly that meant hearing my dad talk about the ‘63 championship and remembering Richie Petitbon’s interception.By 1988, the Bears were a sustained powerhouse Chicago Bears T-Shirt , albeit with only one championship. We were riding a wave of five straight division crowns. We had the Super Bowl Shuffle and everything around ‘85. We had two other NFC championship games. We entered the playoffs in ‘85, ‘86 and ‘87 ASSUMING we would win a title, and we went into the playoffs in ‘88 with just about the same feeling.Here’s the difference though between a CSL Bears fan in 1988 and a pre-CSL Bears fan in 1988, such as yours truly. A CSL Bears fan in 1988 knew what happened in the pre-Ditka days. They had the scars from Gibron and Dooley. They knew the horrors of 1-13. They appreciated ‘84-’88 more than I ever could because they understood it better than I possibly could.My mindset was just as real as theirs. But it was limited. And that gave me a supernatural confidence about the Bears that was rooted in truth yet bereft of context.Okay then, let’s talk about the Lions.In my mind, the Lions are one of the two saddest franchises in the NFL, along with the Browns. Those are the only two teams that existed prior to the Super Bowl to never play in a Super Bowl. The Browns last won an NFL championship in 1964, but you have to go back even further to see Detroit’s last NFL title. That would be 1957, the franchise’s third title in six years, and all with Bears-castaway and Hall of Famer Bobby Layne at quarterback, no less.Since 1957, Detroit’s best sustained run of success came in the 1990s with Barry Sanders, Herman Moore, Chris Spielman and a host of average QBs. The Lions went to the playoffs six times between 1991 and 1999 Chicago Bears Hats , peaking with an appearance in the 1991 NFC championship game.The point is, any fan with any context knows the Lions are like a hermit alcoholic: they pose no danger to anyone but themselves. Bears fans over the age of, I dunno, 15 probably don’t sweat the Lions at all.The problem is that young Lions fans don’t have that context, and we are now in danger of a new generation of Lions fans growing up believing that they “own the Bears.”Seriously, check out the smack talk Lions fans lay on Twitter and elsewhere about the Bears. Our WCG colleague Aaron Leming is duly fighting back, looking like Neo when he realizes he can control the Matrix.Yet from the perspective of Lions fans, Leming and others like us don’t look like Neo at the end of the Matrix. To them, we look like Neo jumping off the roof on his first attempt and crashing to the ground.Can you blame them? They are 9-1 against us since 2013. Nine and one. That’s five seasons! That’s the equivalent of seven-year-old Jack getting amped in ‘88 because of everything since ‘84!The trend started bothering me entering the first Lions game of 2016. I wrote a piece here called “We need to talk about the Lions,” and sure enough the Bears went out and knocked off Detroit by three points. I thought it was something to build on. Instead it was a blip in a hideous chart.Seriously, look at this madness:Screenshot from Pro Football Reference.The non-head-to-head picture is rough too. Since our last playoff appearance in 2010, the Lions have the edge over us in wins (60-50), playoff seasons (3-0), winning seasons (4-1) and 10-win seasons (2-1).Oh Chicago Bears Hoodie , and here’s the worst one.Last place finishes, NFC North, since 2011:Bears: 4Vikings: 2Lions: 1Packers: 0That’s right: we are the NFC North’s most frequent cellar-dweller since 2011. And with no NFC North team reaching the Super Bowl in that time, a pre-CSL Lions fan actually thinks he/she roots for a WINNER.It’s enough to make you sick.And that’s why I’m stoked for Sunday.One of the best experiences as a sports fan is seeing a young, hungry, momentum-shifting team come along and start flipping depressing trends like an Othello board. Obviously there are big trends like winning our first Super Bowl since 1985, reaching our first postseason since 2010 and bagging our first winning record since 2012.Then there are the seemingly smaller yet in many ways more personal trends that speak to the larger experience of fandom. One of those trends is getting the Rodgers monkey off our backs. That’s still to come.Another is digging ourselves out of this embarrassing Lions rut.The Lions problem is real. The change starts Sunday.To my fellow CSL Bears fans, your smiles are coming.---Jack M Silverstein is Windy City Gridiron’s Bears historian, and author of “How The GOAT Was Built: 6 Life Lessons From the 1996 Chicago Bulls.” He is the proprietor of Chicago sports history Instagram “A Shot on Ehlo.” Say hey at @readjack.
linchao
Лейтенант
Лейтенант

Re: Womens Trey Burton Jersey

Сообщение vanesela 19 июл 2019, 23:59

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Вернуться в Купи-продай