have to travel to cold and snowy Michigan to take

Покупка или продажа личного оборудования.

have to travel to cold and snowy Michigan to take

Сообщение linchao 01 фев 2019, 06:20

The Los Angeles Rams will have to travel to cold and snowy Michigan to take on the Detroit Lions on Sunday. The Rams had an extra week to prepare off the bye while the Lions had a couple of extra days of prep after playing in Thanksgiving. Entering the season John Franklin-Myers Color Rush Jersey , the Lions were thought to be a sleeper pick with an explosive offense lead by QB Matthew Stafford and his trio of wide receivers in Golden Tate, Marvin Jones Jr., and Kenny Golladay. Armed with all the offensive talent and “genius” coach Matt Patricia to revitalize the defense, some thought the Lions would surprise. Fast forward to this week and Golden Tate is a Philadelphia Eagle, Marvin Jones Jr. is on the Injured Reserve, and RB Kerryon Johnson (who has been awesome this season) might still be out with a knee injury. Here are some of the Lions that will play and try their best to prevent the Rams from getting to 11-1 and shattering my preseason prediction.QB Matthew StaffordThe Lions rewarded years of production and loyalty to their homegrown QB in Stafford. Once the highest paid QB in the league, Stafford is having an average year at best, completing 67% of his passes for 2841 yards (240 per game) with 17 touchdowns and 10 interceptions. With limited weapons this week, it’ll be interesting if the Lions will try to open it up with a bunch of unknowns or lean more on the ground game.DE Romeo OkwaraIf I were to tell you the Lions lead sack man on the defensive line was born in Africa, many would assume it would be Ezekiel Ansah. They would also be wrong as Romeo Okwara is that guy this season (so far). Okwara has 29 total tackles and 5.5 sacks. Between him, Ansah, and surprising team leader in sacks Devon Kennard Marcus Peters Jersey , the Rams will have to protect a multitude of rush lanes.RB LeGarrette BlountBlount joined the Lions after winning Super Bowls with the Eagles last season and the Patriots the year before. With Kerryon Johnson possibly still out (Johnson has 641 yards and three touchdowns), Blount will possibly have a bigger role while trying to add his sixth rushing touchdown of the season.CB Darius SlaySlay continues to be the Lions best defensive player. Although hampered a little bit this season with a nagging knee injury, Slay boasts 30 combined tackles for the season with two interceptions. Per PFF, Slay is the 32nd ranked cornerback. Knowing his tendency to usually shadow the best receiver for the opposition, Slay will likely be on Brandin Cooks exclusively.OL Frank RagnowUsually the OL doesn’t get a lot of love but as a former lineman, here’s some props to Frank Ragnow. A first round pick that many (including myself) thought was a reach, Ragnow has only come in and played at a high level. Ranked a top-30 guard in the NFL per PFF, Ragnow has helped pave the way for fellow rookie Kerryon Johnson while protecting Stafford to have his second most accurate passing season of his career. THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. (AP) — The Los Angeles Rams‘ top defenders reacted with predictable glee when they heard about the addition of pass-rusher Dante Fowler through a trade with Jacksonville.“I found out about it, and I was smiling ear to ear,” defensive tackle Aaron Donald said Wednesday.The unbeaten Rams’ next opponents — the New Orleans Saints — also reacted as you might expect to LA’s big addition ahead of their NFC showdown at the Superdome.“They couldn’t have waited a week?” quarterback Drew Brees asked lightheartedly. “He obviously adds some juice to that D-line that’s already really stout.”Fowler passed his physical and went through the Rams’ typically light Wednesday workout at their training complex. In between cram sessions on the Rams’ defensive setup, he spent part of the afternoon in the locker room just talking with his new teammates.“It’s a new chapter Aqib Talib Color Rush Jersey , that’s how I look at it,” Fowler said. “It’s a fresh start, just being able to start over and show guys who I really am.”Fowler will play for the Rams as a linebacker, which he considers his “natural position.” He is hoping to be more of an every-down contributor than he was in Jacksonville, and he is eager to see what he can do on the rush when defenses must account for Donald, Ndamukong Suh and him on the same passing plays.“(I want) to go in there, being the extra piece and just contributing to this great defense and to be a part of this special season,” Fowler said. “I’m ready to come in here and do what I’ve got to do to get us where we want to go. … (Donald is the) best defensive tackle in the league, and Ndamukong Suh is a dominant defensive tackle. Shouldn’t be no reason, when I do have my one-on-ones, I’ve just got to make the most out of them.”The Rams want to go to the Super Bowl, and they’re expected to be a strong contender after the franchise’s first 8-0 start since 1969.Fowler has a major advantage in playoff experience over most of his new teammates: The Jaguars reached the AFC championship game last season https://www.ramsfanstore.com/Sam-Shields-Jersey , winning two playoff games along the way before losing to New England. The Rams made the playoffs last season for the first time since the 2004 seasons, and they lost their only postseason game to Atlanta.“I was on a really good team last year,” said Fowler, who had two sacks in the conference title game. “So it’s giving me a little drive, making me really excited, because I already know the way (to prepare) to be a championship team, and I’m ready for it.”Fowler already has one friend on the Rams’ defense: Dominique Easley, LA’s injured veteran lineman and linebacker, was Fowler’s host at the University of Florida when he was choosing a college. Fowler called him “my big brother.”Coach Sean McVay isn’t sure how much Fowler will play against the Saints (6-1), but the former first-round pick’s arrival added another dimension to an already solid defense.“We anticipate him being able to be involved, and we’ll see how he’s able to adjust, how he’s able to absorb that information Brandin Cooks Color Rush Jersey ,” McVay said. “We wanted to get him in here, and (we’re) hopeful that he’s a contributor for us as soon as this weekend against a tough team.”NOTESMcVay still anticipates the return of WR Cooper Kupp from a two-game absence with a knee injury. Kupp was limited in practice Wednesday, but the Rams typically don’t do much physical work on Wednesdays. … LB Trevon Young was the only other Rams player on the injury report. He was limited with his back injury. … The Rams intend to lean on center Brian Allen and rookie Joseph Noteboom as their backup offensive linemen after the loss of Jamon Brown, who was released to make room for Fowler. “What a class act,” McVay said of Brown. “Couldn’t have been more impressed with just the way that he handled a tough, difficult discussion. There’s always the human element that I don’t think you’ll ever be OK with. That’s what’s tough for us, for me as a coach, is when you’ve got to look somebody in the eye who’s been nothing but a class act, a great teammate, instrumental in being able to win a division last year.”
linchao
Лейтенант
Лейтенант

Re: have to travel to cold and snowy Michigan to take

Сообщение vanesela 20 июл 2019, 00:36

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Вернуться в Купи-продай