Los Angeles Rams Hats Jersey

Покупка или продажа личного оборудования.

Los Angeles Rams Hats Jersey

Сообщение linchao 15 фев 2019, 10:28

Even Jared Goff seemed surprised by the Rams’ daring 4th-down gamble | Rams WireI thought it was Jared Goff that talked McVay into going for it Los Angeles Rams Hats , but apparently Goff and Whitworth weren’t in on the decision.Rams hopeful for return of Brandin Cooks and Cooper Kupp, but pleased with their replacements | OC RegisterNo one will argue that KhaDarel Hodge and Josh Reynolds didn’t hold their own when asked to fill some big shoes. And while I’m excited to see Cooper Kupp and Brandin Cooks back on the field, I also want to be sure they’re 100%. Concussions are no joke.The Seven Plays That Explain NFL Week 5 | The RingerThe Rams’ win assuring QB Sneak makes the list. Praised are McVay’s cajones for making the call and his overall aggressive play-calling style.Refocused, NFL Week 5: Los Angeles Rams 33, Seattle Seahawks 31 | PFFTodd Gurley did good. Jared Goff started off rough but got it together. Marcus Peters... was there? Aaron Donald is the truth.Rams have a firm grip on NFC West into Week 6 | Niner’s NationLike I said last week, I love it when one our NFC West sister sites has to admit the Rams are great. Niner’s Nation continues to give me what I want.Cairo Santos gets redemption by kicking deciding field goal in Rams’ 33-31 victory over Seattle | LA TimesCairo Santos had a painful missed PAT, but made a 39 yarder through the uprights when it counted. 6 crazy stats from the Rams’ 33-31 win vs. Seattle | Rams WireThese ARE crazy, but not as crazy as the Rams still being undefeated 5 weeks in. I’m still not completely processing that.Perfect Rams respond when faced with adversity in Seattle | Fox SportsThe Rams got the “W” in Seattle Los Angeles Rams Hoodie , but it came at a price. Brandin Cooks and Cooper Kupp went out with concussions. Luckily, the Rams took the challenge in stride. Tennessee Titans (3-1) at Buffalo Bills (1-3)1:00pm ET, CBSInteresting game to start things off.The Titans are favorited to win a game for the first time this season and it’s on the road. So while the Bills are hardly heavily backed, it’s still a legitimate challenge for the Titans. What’s interesting here is that the Titans look very, very inept on offense under new Offensive Coordinator Matt LaFleur, the former Rams OC from 2017. They’ve scored the seventh-lowest point total in the NFL and Titans QB Marcus Mariota is averaging just 182 yards per game. Strangely enough, the Bills are one of the few offenses worse than the Titans.Miami Dolphins (3-1) at Cincinnati Bengals (3-1)1:00pm ET, CBSHow are these two teams a combined 6-2?!Again https://www.ramsfanstore.com/Ethan-Westbrooks-Jersey , the Dolphins’ offense is one of the weaker units in the league. They picked up three one-possession wins before being wrecked by a jilted New England Patriots team. Meanwhile, the Bengals’ offense has cranked while the defense looks the worst its been in a decade. Are things going to normalize for them? Are the Dolphins for real? One of these teams is going to 4-1...Baltimore Ravens (3-1) at Cleveland Browns (1-2-1)1:00pm ET, CBSLowkey, one of the funner games from the early slate.Baltimore’s playing pretty good football while the Browns have lost two games by a combined six points. And of course, QB Baker Mayfield has Browns fans energized.Over the last 20 matchups, the Ravens are 18-2. The Browns haven’t won any of the last five meetings.Green Bay Packers (2-1-1) at Detroit Lions (1-3)1:00pm ET, FOXIf Ravens-Browns was lowkey fun, this is highkey weird.The Packers have a tie. The Lions are 1-3. This is perhaps the worst offense so far for Packers QB Aaron Rodgers. The Lions have lost by three to the San Francisco 49ers Jack Youngblood Color Rush Jersey , by two to the Dallas Cowboys and by 31 to the New York Jets...Weird!Jacksonville Jaguars (3-1) at Kansas City Chiefs (4-0)1:00pm ET, CBSGame of the week?Denver Broncos (2-2) at New York Jets (1-3)1:00pm ET, CBSHard to get excited here. The Broncos are on a two-game losing streak while the Jets have three losses working. A bit of a settle-out game where the AFC need some normalcy in the middle that this could help provide.Atlanta Falcons (1-3) at Pittsburgh Steelers (1-2-1)1:00pm ET, FOXThese two teams have two wins combined after Week 4. Unbelievable.And that of course means, one of these teams will be a one-win team after Week 5 and all but mathematically dead in the burgeoning playoff race. And while Steelers fans seem nearly apoplectic about it, I’m not sure that’s the case for the Falcons for whatever reason.But it’s a reminder that we shouldn’t need (that we definitely need) that last year’s playoff teams aren’t this year’s playoff teams and the unexpected happens in the NFL. A lot.New York Giants (1-3) at Carolina Panthers (2-1)1:00pm ET, FOXCarolina is coming off of its bye week. It’s Week 5. The Los Angeles Rams don’t have a bye week for nearly two months. Does that leave the Panthers perhaps sloppy? Perhaps. It’s not as if the G-Men are playing solid football. This shapes up as another settle-out.
linchao
Лейтенант
Лейтенант

Re: Los Angeles Rams Hats Jersey

Сообщение vanesela 20 июл 2019, 00:54

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Вернуться в Купи-продай