The reality seems to be (shockingly) that both . Jersey

Покупка или продажа личного оборудования.

The reality seems to be (shockingly) that both . Jersey

Сообщение linchao 20 фев 2019, 03:43

Supposedly defense wins championships http://www.bearsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-jordan-howard-jersey , but that truism has been contested and debated enough that even die-hard proponents should be willing to look at the evidence and admit that things get complicated in January. The reality seems to be (shockingly) that both offense and defense carry equal weight.However, even if it’s not true in general that defense wins championships, it is true that the Bears won the NFC North on the basis of their defense, and if they advance in the playoffs it will be because the defense is carrying most of the load.That leads to a simple question--is the offense good enough to help this team win, is it simply a neutral piece that can stay out of the way, or is it actually going to be the thing that keeps Chicago from advancing? Here are some basic stats, followed by a bit of commentary.The QuarterbackMitchell Trubisky currently has a 96.0 passer rating, which ties him for 15th in the NFL (with Derek Carr). His adjusted net yards per attempt are at 6.61 (17th). As a playoff quarterback, he is ahead of only Dak Prescott (94.7 passer rating, 5.94 ANY/A) and either Lamar Jackson (84.9 passer rating and 5.93 ANY/A) or Marcus Mariota (92.3 passer rating and 5.75 ANY/A). That’s the list. He will be one of the least efficient quarterbacks in the playoffs. Given that he’s 20th or 21st in the NFL per Football Outsiders’ metrics, it’s fair to say that he is likely going to be a neutral piece in terms of net results. He might make a couple of amazing plays that sustain the Bears’ on a given drive, but he is just as likely to falter. The best summary I have read of Trubisky comes from Mike Tanier:While not exactly true, the sentiment feels strangely accurate. However, if the offense manages to be a neutral piece instead of a burden, Trubisky will be part of the reason why.The Running GameJordan Howard has the sixth-most rushing attempts in the league with 229 attempts (53% of the Bears’ 431 total rushes). Unfortunately, his 3.6 yards per attempt place him at 39th in the NFL for yards per attempt (among those who have at least 100 attempts). To give a sense of how bad that is Youth Jordan Howard Jersey , the worst team in the league right now in terms of yards per rushing attempt is the Arizona Cardinals, and they are averaging 3.8 yards per attempt. Howard is probably getting too many attempts to justify based purely on production, but of course a real game is more complicated than a boxscore.Meanwhile, Tarik Cohen only has 94 rushing attempts but checks in at a respectable 4.5 yards per attempt, which at least ties him for 26th in the league. Blame the blocking scheme, Howard’s lack of versatility, or injuries to the interior line if you want. What matters is that Howard is getting the opportunity to touch the ball and it’s not going well when that happens. Cohen is also getting a chance to run with the ball, but when he does so he is not tilting the field reliably. He has good plays and the other kind. The Bears are running the ball a lot. In fact, taking out quarterback runs for all teams, the Bears rank 8th in the NFL for total rushing attempts. They just don’t have a strong running attack, and they actually run more often than could be accounted for by their success. Mostly, they are running to control the clock and to vary the pace of the attack. They are running because Nagy is finding ways to keep the running game relevant. The Bears are not running because as a weapon it is working very well, and the effectiveness of the rushing attack could be a real liability. Receiving WeaponsFinally, the Bears average 11 yards per reception, 19th in the NFL. They spread the ball around, meaning that Allen Robinson’s 754 receiving yards is leading the team (34th in the NFL). His rate of13.7 yards per reception also leads the team Youth Khalil Mack Jersey , even if it places him 35th in the NFL. By contrast, Tarik Cohen’s 69 receptions leads the team, even if 28 other players in the NFL have caught the ball more often (Taylor Gabriel has actually been targeted one more time, but he has six fewer catches).Football Outsiders does not credit the Bears with a single receiver in the top forty in terms of defense-adjusted yards above replacement, and Anthony Miller’s 38th-place finish among receivers in terms of DVOA is the highest for the Chicago. Trey Burton is the “leader” among the Bears for relative efficiency, in that he is 25th among tight ends in terms of DYAR and 27th in terms of DVOA.In other words, the Bears do not have a game-breaking weapon. Still.SummaryWhat all of this means, in the sense of a total picture, is that unless the offense steps up, it is not going to be an asset in the playoffs. Cohen is exciting to watch, and he will have individual “boom” plays that can help, but on the whole he is simply a good player, not a top weapon either as a receiver or as a running back. In fact, both as a whole and as individuals, the Bears’ offense is more about doing just enough to win, not about putting games away. Chicago’s offense ranks 22nd in terms of DVOA Womens Prince Amukamara Jersey , though that drops to 29th when only the last six weeks are considered.Trubisky is playing well, and he is showing progress. However, while he is not going to be the least effective quarterback in the playoffs, as he is now, he will likely be outmatched by any rival quarterback he is going to face. The team cannot depend on him to win a playoff game, even if he does have the potential to sustain individual drives or to provide wrinkles that other teams must account for. The players around Trubisky are more of the same--they are developing in a new offense, and their head coach is putting them in a position to make the most of their talents. At this point, though, the team is going to need to hope that the defense remains dominant and that the offense stays out of the way. Just because he's not active on social media doesn't mean Nathan Peterman is oblivious to the punchlines made at the Buffalo Bills' turnover-prone quarterback's expense."Yeah, I know," Peterman said with a laugh Wednesday, upon being advised to not search out his name on the internet.The second-year player doesn't need any reminders of his throwing nine interceptions on just 81 career passing attempts over seven regular-season appearances, none lasting more than three quarters. All Peterman knows is so long as the Bills allow him to keep pulling on a jersey each week, he's going to keep believing better things are just around the corner."I'm still here," Peterman said. "And every time you're here, every time you step on the field http://www.bearsfootballauthentics.com/bobby-massie-jersey-authentic , and you're in this building, I'm always ready. I was ready last week. And I'm going to be ready again this week."He had better be, in what could be his latest 鈥?and perhaps last 鈥?chance to prove himself on Sunday, when the injury-depleted Bills (2-6) host the Chicago Bears (4-3).Buffalo could be left with little choice but to start Peterman.Rookie Josh Allen will miss his third straight game, having already been ruled out due to a sprained elbow on his right throwing arm. And veteran backup Derek Anderson is in the NFL's concussion protocol after he was hurt in the final minutes of a 25-6 loss against New England on Monday.Though coach Sean McDermott has yet to rule out Anderson entirely, the Bills did take the precautionary step of signing free-agent journeyman Matt Barkley on Wednesday in the event they need a backup to Peterman.McDermott said he maintains confidence in Peterman, while at the same time acknowledging the second-year player's rash of struggles."Yeah, I understand where you're coming from on that," McDermott said when asked if he has any concerns over Peterman's self-confidence. He then segued into explaining how the team has resources to assist players and coaches with their confidence levels.Peterman's two-year tenure has been a rocky one since the Bills used a fifth-round pick to draft him out of Pittsburgh. He's best remembered for throwing five interceptions in the first half of a 54-24 loss at the Los Angeles Chargers in what was Peterman's first start.His second season in Buffalo hasn't gone much better.Chosen the season-opening starter, ahead of Allen and after AJ McCarron was traded to Oakland, Peterman went 5 of 18 for 24 yards passing and threw two interceptions before being yanked two series into the third quarter of a 47-3 loss at Baltimore.He hardly fared better in his next appearance, a 20-13 loss at Houston in which Peterman took over after Allen was hurt. After throwing a go-ahead touchdown pass to Zay Jones, Peterman melted down by throwing interceptions on Buffalo's final two series, including one returned for the decisive score."Mistakes are in the past. I've learned from them. I've taken them to heart. I'll never forget them," Peterman said. "But at the same time, I'll learn from them and move on."Peterman's unwavering approach has earned the respect of his teammates."He doesn't show a lot of emotion where things get to him. I know he's heard all the outside stuff Womens Dion Sims Jersey ," Jones said. "Hopefully, this is the week for him. And I whole-heartedly believe in him."Buffalo's issues on offense go beyond quarterback no matter who's started this season. It's a patchwork unit that has scored 87 points overall, and only two touchdowns in its past five games.The Bears are tied for second in the NFL with 11 interceptions and 17 takeaways.Newly signed Bills receiver Terrelle Pryor said it's on the entire offense to work as a unit rather than place the burden on Peterman."We're going to help him be very successful," said Pryor, who signed with Buffalo on Tuesday. "We're going to make him look good this weekend. Period."No one, Peterman said, is perfect."Stuff happens in life, whether good or bad. How you react to it really is what makes you who you are," Peterman said. "Everything I've been through in the past, that's who I am standing in front of you today."
linchao
Лейтенант
Лейтенант

Re: The reality seems to be (shockingly) that both . Jersey

Сообщение vanesela 20 июл 2019, 01:02

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Вернуться в Купи-продай