This is my 20th season as a professional player . Jersey

Покупка или продажа личного оборудования.

This is my 20th season as a professional player . Jersey

Сообщение linchao 01 мар 2019, 08:00

It is official: Petr Cech will retire from football at the end of this season. The Arsenal goalkeeper announced his decision to hang up his boots on Tuesday www.thetopsoccer.com/national-team-kit/belgium , taking to Twitter to inform his fans.The Czech ace wrote: "This is my 20th season as a professional player and it has been 20 years since I signed my first professional contract, so it feels like the right time to announce that I will retire at the end of the season."The 36-year-old has found himself on the bench more often than not in the first post-Arsene Wenger season. New manager Unai Emery prefers summer signing Bernd Leno, a move which likely contributed to Cech's decision."Having played 15 years in the Premier League, and won every single trophy possible, I feel like I have achieved everything I set out to achieve Cheap Brazil Soccer Team Uniform ," the veteran added on social media."I will continue to work hard at Arsenal to hopefully win one more trophy this season, then I am looking forward to seeing what life holds for me off the pitch." While the league title is out of the question, the former Chelsea shot-stopper will be keen on adding one more piece of silverware to his already successful career. Having arrived in England back in 2004 from Rennes, Petr has gone on to set numerous records in the Premier League.After 443 appearances and counting in the English top-flight, he holds the record for most clean sheets (202) and most clean sheets in a single season (24). Cech is also a four-time Golden Boot winner and has enjoyed a trophy-laden spell during that time. The custodian's best days were during his spell at Stamford Bridge. The former Czech international spent 11 years at Chelsea www.thetopsoccer.com/national-team-kit/colombia , winning four Premier League titles, four FA Cup, three League Cups, one Europa League, and one unforgettable Champions League crown.After losing his starting position to Thibaut Courtois Cheap England Soccer Team Uniform , Petr was allowed to join the Gunners where he won one more FA Cup title. The goalkeeper is also his nation's most-capped player, making 124 appearances before his retirement from international football back in 2006. Neymar, who turns 27 today, enjoyed his birthday in Paris with a party. The Brazilian ace celebrated this special day with friends and family before giving an emotional speech.The PSG superstar opened up about his one wish for a birthday present in the event. The tearful attacker admitted that "a new metatarsal" is the only thing he desires at the moment."What I wanted the most as a birthday present today is a new metatarsal," Neymar said www.thetopsoccer.com/national-team-kit/france , "so I could be on the field fighting and doing what I love the most, which is playing soccer." The world's most expensive is currently going through a rough spell. The former Barcelona man suffered another injury to his right foot and it was feared that he would miss the remainder of the season once again.However, his Ligue 1 employers are now hopeful of a mid-April return. Unfortunately, this means Neymar will be unavailable for the Champions League round of 16 clash with Man United and the first-leg quarter-final game should Tuchel's side progress.
linchao
Лейтенант
Лейтенант

Re: This is my 20th season as a professional player . Jersey

Сообщение vanesela 20 июл 2019, 01:36

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Вернуться в Купи-продай