authentic-trevor-bauer-jersey

Покупка или продажа личного оборудования.

authentic-trevor-bauer-jersey

Сообщение linchao 12 мар 2019, 07:58

BOSTON — Back on June 10 http://www.indiansfanproshop.com/authentic-trevor-bauer-jersey , after allowing 13 hits and five earned runs in a start against the Texas Rangers, Dallas Keuchel was 3-8 with a 4.45 ERA in his final season before potential free agency.The left-hander is 8-2 with a 2.62 ERA since as he tries to pitch the Houston Astros to a sweep of their three-game series with the Boston Red Sox in Sunday night’s series finale at Fenway Park.Rick Porcello, a 16-game winner who has had his second-half struggles, goes for the Red Sox, who have lost their first home series in the last 11 thanks to losses Friday and Saturday.Article continues below ...The Astros, maintaining their 3 1/2-game lead over the winning Oakland A’s in the American League West, rallied for a 6-3 victory Friday night and got homers from Alex Bregman and Martin Maldonado in Saturday’s 5-3 win — their seventh straight and 14th in their last 17 games.Jake Marisnick made an outstanding running catch of an Andrew Benintendi drive with the bases loaded and two outs in the fourth inning. He also had a sacrifice fly.Bregman’s homer was his career-high 30th of the season, something he called “a nice little accomplishment.” He joins Morgan Ensberg as the only Astros third basemen to reach 30 — and his torrid streak has vaulted him into the MVP conversation.Boston’s Mookie Betts ripped his 40th double of the year Saturday, making him the first player in MLB history with four straight seasons of 40 doubles and 20 stolen bases.The Red Sox scored in the ninth inning and had first and third with one out against Roberto Osuna, but J.D. Martinez grounded into a double play to end it.“Any time he comes up, regardless of the score, we feel that he’s gonna barrel something,” Red Sox manager Alex Cora, the bench coach for last year’s Houston champions, said. “Just a good pitch by Osuna, and he got him to roll over and that was it.“I don’t know what the numbers are with men in scoring position (3-for-13), but it felt like we had traffic in both games and we haven’t been able to cash in. They made some pitches too — you’ve got to give them credit.”Keuchel has won his last two starts to climb above .500 Edwin Encarnacion Jersey , yielding three earned runs in 12 innings.He is 0-1 with a whopping 9.88 ERA in three games (two starts) in the regular season against Boston. But he went 5 2/3 innings, allowing one run, in winning Game 2 of last season’s American League Division Series.Porcello is 16-7 with a 4.20 ERA. He has won his last two starts, but gave up five runs in 10 innings in those games and is 2-3 with a 5.73 ERA in his last six outings.He beat the Astros on June 3 in Houston, going 6 1/3 innings and allowing two earned runs — and is 2-1 lifetime against them.The current Red Sox are hitting a combined .219 lifetime with four home runs against Keuchel. Ian Kinsler is 10-for-33, but Mitch Moreland (likely to sit) is 1-for-13, Steve Pearce 2-for-19 with a home run, Martinez 1-for-9 and Xander Bogaerts 1-for-7 with a homer.The Astros on the roster have hit a combined .268 with four home runs against Porcello. Marwin Gonzalez, who returned as a pinch runner in the ninth inning Saturday, is 3-for-7 and Josh Reddick 3-for-10, and Maldonado is 2-for-9 with a home run.Lance McCullers Jr., out since Aug. 4 with a right forearm strain, threw his second bullpen of the week Saturday — 30 pitches, all fastballs.“Honestly I couldn’t have hoped for a better pen today,” McCullers said. “It’s a good step forward. I still have a couple more boxes to check before we start getting into games, but this was a big step for me.”Cora indicated before the game that Brandon Phillips will get his second start with the Red Sox in Sunday night’s game. He hit a two-run, ninth-inning homer to win Wednesday’s game in Atlanta. SAN DIEGO (AP) — Justin Upton caught one home run ball Andrew Miller Jersey , just missed snatching another. And then he hit one of his own.“Two for three on home run balls? I’ll take that,” Upton said after his two-run shot capped a four-run, 10th-inning rally that carried the Los Angeles Angels past the San Diego Padres 6-3 on Monday night.Upton robbed pinch-hitter Eric Hosmer in the eighth when he went above the left-field wall to turn a go-ahead, three-run homer into a tying sacrifice fly.“Justin Upton makes the play of the night, taking away a home run,” Angels manager Mike Scioscia said. “Keeping it 2-2 in the eighth, that’s huge.”Hosmer hit a 3-0 pitch from Angels starter Andrew Heaney high and deep to the opposite field.“I knew (Hosmer) got it good,” Heaney said. “Obviously, J-Up made a great play. He had a hell of a night tonight. I’m glad he’s out there.”Upton just missed making an identical play in the third inning on a home run off the bat of Freddy Galvis.“Initially, I thought I had it. How high it was, I thought I was going to catch it,” Upton said. “It just kept carrying. He hit it a little better than I thought.”Kole Calhoun hit a tiebreaking ground-rule double in the 10th for the Angels, a towering drive that fell between Manuel Margot and Hunter Renfroe in right-center before bouncing over the fence.“I think Hunter kind of pulled up,” Padres manager Andy Green said. “I don’t know if he thought he heard Manny say something.”Shohei Ohtani scored on David Fletcher’s perfect squeeze bunt, and Upton made it 6-2 when he connected off Craig Stammen (5-2) for his 25th homer.Jose Briceno, who homered early for the Angels, opened the 10th with a double but was thrown out at third by catcher Austin Hedges on Eric Young Jr.’s bunt. Briceno was originally ruled safe Tyler Naquin Jersey , but the call was overturned after a replay review.Young then stole second and Ohtani drew a pinch-hit walk to set up Calhoun’s big hit.Blake Parker gave up a solo homer to Hosmer in the bottom half.The Angels got 7 1/3 innings of four-hit ball from Heaney.The Padres failed to score after putting runners on first and second in the ninth when reliever Cam Bedrosian (4-2) got Galvis to foul out.San Diego pulled even at 2 in the eighth when Galvis scored on Hosmer’s deep sacrifice fly. Galvis led off the inning with a single and went to third on Jose Pirela’s single.Galvis hit a solo homer off Heaney in the third, just beyond the reach of a leaping Upton. One day earlier, Galvis had a grand slam in San Diego’s 9-3 win over the Phillies.Briceno homered in the top of the third, and Young scored on a wild pitch by Padres starter Clayton Richard.Winless on the road this season, Heaney held San Diego to two runs. In his previous 10 starts away from home, he was 0-5 with a 5.30 ERA.Richard, who gave up two runs and four hits over eight innings, is winless in his last nine starts. The left-hander entered 0-4 with a 7.29 ERA in eight starts since his most recent victory on June 22.“Individually it was probably a step in the right direction, but unfortunately just not quite enough,” Richard said. “The guys fought hard. It stinks having a game like that.”WEB GEMMargot made the defensive play of the game with a full-out diving catch on the dead run of Jefry Marte’s sinking line drive to end the third inning.HOT CORNERWil Myers came off the 10-day disabled list and played third base for the first time this season — and second time in his five-year career. Of course, five of the Angels’ first six batted balls went his way. Myers caught Calhoun’s line drive, then threw out Fletcher and Upton on grounders in the first inning. Myers’ busy night didn’t end until he had recorded eight assists and one putout.TRAINER’S ROOMAngels: Ohtani (elbow) threw a 33-pitch bullpen before the game. “Everything went pretty well,” he said through a translator. “This was a very good step for me. I’m definitely moving forward. Hopefully I’ll be able to pitch again this season.” … OF Mike Trout has left the team to handle a family matter. The Angels declined to say how long Trout would be away. The two-time AL MVP is eligible to come off the 10-day disabled list Thursday after missing time with a bruised right wrist. Los Angeles has 14 players on the DL.UP NEXTAngels: Rookie RHP Jaime Barria (7-7, 3.59 ERA) makes his 18th start of the year. He is 2-0 with a 2.70 ERA over his last three starts.Padres: RHP Brett Kennedy (0-1) makes his second major league start, six days after allowing six runs in four innings against Milwaukee. He became the first pitcher since 1900 to give up three consecutive homers in the first inning of his debut.
linchao
Лейтенант
Лейтенант

Re: authentic-trevor-bauer-jersey

Сообщение vanesela 20 июл 2019, 02:10

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Вернуться в Купи-продай