authentic-adam-duvall-jersey

Покупка или продажа личного оборудования.

authentic-adam-duvall-jersey

Сообщение linchao 22 мар 2019, 05:15

ANAHEIM http://www.redsfanproshop.com/authentic-homer-bailey-jersey , Calif. (AP) — The Houston Astros made themselves at home in California this season, posting a record of 18-5.After punctuating that success with their seventh win in nine games at Angel Stadium, the Astros are ready to take the momentum back home for a critical three-game series against second-place Oakland.Framber Valdez gave up one run over five innings in his first career start, Carlos Correa drove in two runs and the Astros beat the Los Angeles Angels 3-1 on Sunday for their fifth straight win.“I don’t think we need a lot of spark,” Astros manager AJ Hinch said. “The spark is really trying to finish this off and win the division. Clearly we need to beat Oakland this week. It’s not going to be decided this week. We’ll be ready to play and we’re excited to play those guys, but we have a number of games moving forward that if we continue to play this kind of baseball, I don’t care who we play, we’re going to win.”The Astros went 6-3 during their West Coast road trip and improved to 47-21 away from home. Houston also matched their 1998 counterparts for the best record in franchise history through 130 games at 80-50.Valdez (2-0) struck out three while allowing two hits and three walks in his first career start, making his case for the spot in Houston’s rotation left vacant because of Lance McCullers Jr.’s forearm injury.Correa had two RBIs on a line-drive single to centerfield with the bases loaded in the third inning that put the Astros in front 2-0. Marwin Gonzalez made it 3-0 with a base hit through the gap at first to score Alex Bregman.Jefry Marte scored on a ground out by Kole Calhoun to cut the lead to 3-1 in the fifth. It was the first earned run allowed by Valdez in 9 1/3 innings this week after making his major league debut at Seattle on Tuesday, and the 24-year-old left-hander got David Fletcher to ground out and end the inning.Roberto Osuna earned his second save with the Astros and 11th of the season, striking out pinch hitter Shohei Ohtani to end the game after hitting Francisco Arcia with a two-out pitch.“The road trip got progressively better all the way around,” Hinch said. “Our bats got better. I think our pitching synced up a little bit. The back of our bullpen was very good, and that’s more of the complete team that we’re used to.”Felix Pena (1-4) gave up three runs on three hits and two walks in six innings Barry Larkin Jersey , while striking out five.“I thought Felix made some adjustments,” Angels manager Mike Scioscia said of Pena, who has yet to win in seven home starts. “Got his pitch count up there, maintained his stuff and gave us a chance to win, so I thought Felix did a good job.”Jose Altuve went 1 for 4 and is batting .350 (7 for 20) with three RBIs in five games following his first-ever trip to the disabled list because of a knee injury. He played despite being hit by a pitch Saturday, the second time he was struck on the left elbow this week.TIP YOUR CAPAlbert Pujols got his 3,082th career hit and passed Cap Anson for sole possession of 23rd place all-time. The single in the sixth inning broke an 0-for-17 slump by Pujols.TROUT TRAPPEDAngels slugger Mike Trout went 0 for 4 with three strikeouts and did not reach base for the first time in 13 games. Hinch praised his pitchers for staying out of trouble against Trout, which allowed them to attack up high in the strike zone with two strikes.“You go down in the zone to him, you know you’re asking for it,” Hinch said. “We crowded him one at-bat. We did something different to him almost every at-bat to get to the put-away pitch.”TRAINER’S ROOMAstros: OF George Springer (quadriceps) will return to the starting lineup Monday against Oakland, Hinch said. . Hinch said McCullers is unlikely to return to the starting rotation this season. Hinch said McCullers’ rehabilitation program will slow down because of a “continued lack of progress,” and he is not expected to throw off the mound until September.Angels: Ohtani, who has not pitched since June 6 because of an elbow injury http://www.redsfanproshop.com/authentic-chris-sabo-jersey , will throw a simulated game Monday.UP NEXTAstros: RHP Gerrit Cole (11-5, 2.73 ERA) will take a 2-0 record with a 2.92 ERA in four starts against Oakland this season into Monday’s opener of a three-game series against the Athletics.Angels: RHP Odrisamer Despaigne (2-2, 6.35), who has lost both starts after being traded from Miami to Los Angeles on Aug. 14, will get the nod against Colorado on Monday. PEORIA, Ariz. (AP) — Seattle third baseman Kyle Seager enters the 2019 season after a physical and dietary makeover. He learned to embrace flexibility training, spinach, and a long-term health plan.Seager played the second half of last season with a broken left big toe, and while that did not knock him out of the lineup, it affected his ability to plant and drive forward and led to a .221 batting average and a .273 on-base percentage, career lows.Even after a seventh consecutive 20-home run season, he felt it was time to try something new.“It really opened my eyes and pointed out I needed to make some adjustments,” Seager said. “I needed to make some changes physically. I knew my body wasn’t recovering like it should.”Seager Billy Hamilton Jersey , who leads major league third basemen with 1,079 games since 2012, said his new program with North Carolina-based trainer Jason Lindsey concentrated on stretching and flexibility rather that weight work.“The first aspect was physically cleaning up all the areas that were so inflexible,” Seager said.Seager did stretches and exercises in the early mornings before driving his children to school and continuing on to his training session. He did more exercises at night.Seager learned that his broken toe, generally traced to a late June at-bat, was not caused by a foul ball but by his general inflexibility, as were other issues.“My back would get tight on me throughout the season,” Seager said. “It always has done that. I thought you play third base, you do 150 squats a day basically over there, you are going to get tight. You swing a lot. Going to Jason, he pointed out a lot of other areas of my body that were tight and that were causing issues. It (flexibility) is important for swing, defense, everything.”Manager Scott Servais said Seager’s changes have been noticeable in early batting practice.“It (swing) looks a little bit different Anthony DeSclafani Jersey ,” Servais said. “It is probably what we saw more out of Kyle earlier in his career. Hopefully, he can get his body in better positions and get it moving better and get the results he is looking for.”Seager has hit .258 with 249 doubles, 175 homers and 603 RBIs in an eight-year career that includes a Gold Glove, an All-Star appearance and a 12th-place finish in the 2016 AL MVP voting.A self-acknowledged tinkerer at the plate, Seager said he is anxious to see how the offseason work translates in games. The Mariners open the exhibition season Thursday and play their first regular-season games Mach 20-21 in Tokyo against Oakland.“Whether it was not being able because of being inflexible or trying to protect the toe, I would try to get off the back side as much as I could and spin and just try to run into something,” he said of last season. “I knew it wasn’t good, but I figured maybe on that given day you will run into something. I think we’ll clean that up. There is still work to be done with it. It is not a finished product, but it is exciting.”At 31, Seager finds himself as one of the remaining veterans after the offseason loss of Robinson Cano, Nelson Cruz, Edwin Diaz, Jean Segura and Mike Zunino.“There is a lot of new for sure http://www.redsfanproshop.com/authentic-adam-duvall-jersey , but change doesn’t always have to be bad,” Seager said. “We didn’t win last year. If you don’t win, you obviously need to make changes.”The winter speculation that he could be another to go was nothing he dwelled on.“That stuff is so out of my control,” he said. “It is something, you are human, you think about. This offseason was really focused on getting prepared as opposed to really worrying about all that stuff.”As one of the veterans, Seager said he relishes a chance to help the younger group.“It’s definitely an honor, and it is something I don’t take lightly,” he said. “There are guys you want to strive to be more like, and I want people to think of me in that light. You always hear you want to leave the game better than you found it, and I think there is a lot of validity in that.”
linchao
Лейтенант
Лейтенант

Re: authentic-adam-duvall-jersey

Сообщение vanesela 20 июл 2019, 02:31

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Вернуться в Купи-продай