Minnesota Twins third baseman

От администрации сайта paintball.lv

Minnesota Twins third baseman

Сообщение laiyongcai92 12 янв 2019, 04:16

Miguel Sano isn't facing charges after accidentally backing up his truck into a police officer and breaking his leg http://www.chicagocubsteamshop.com/authentic-brandon-morrow-jersey , according to ESPN.com.According to that report, Sano had been questioned by the police officer outside of a club inSan Pedro de Macoris because his truck didn't have a license plate and he didn't have his driver's license with him. After that exchange ended, he backed up his truck to leave, unaware that the officer's motorcycle was still behind the truck.Coronel Frank Duran Mejia, aspokesman for the Dominican national police, told ESPN that the officer involved in the incident,Argenis Emilio Gillandeux, declared it an accident:"The citizen, Miguel Sano, was sent today to the traffic court to comply with the due process in these types of cases. It is a formality when someone is injured in a vehicular accident. It is important to clarify that the policeman declared that the accident was not intentional, and that Sano hit his leg when Sano was reversing his vehicle to leave the place and that the baseball player was the first to provide help and never abandoned the scene. Neither the agent nor the national police plan to charge Sano with anything."The Twins also released a statement regarding the incident."The Minnesota Twins have been made aware of a situation involving Miguel Sano recently in the Dominican Republic Jason Heyward Jersey ," the club said. "The facts of the incident are not completely available right now but the club is in the process of gathering as much information as possible."Sano reportedly knewGillandeuxand had attended school with him in the past. After the accident, which resulted inGillandeuxfracturing his left tibia and left fibula, Sano took him to the hospital.The 2017 All-Star is coming off his worst professional season, hitting .199 with 13 homers and 41 RBI. In what will go down as one of the easiest decisions of this MLB offseason, the Boston Red Sox have picked up pitcher Chris Sale's $15 million option for 2019, the team announced Tuesday.After contributing to a franchise-record 108 regular-season wins, Sale also helped Boston win its ninth World Series title.Since coming over to Boston in December 2016, Sale has been everything the Red Sox have hoped for and more. The hard-throwing southpaw has gone 29-12 with a 2.56 ERA and a 0.92 WHIP in 59 starts over the course of two seasons. He finished second in American League Cy Young award voting during his first season with the team.This year, Sale went 12-4 with a 2.11 ERA and a 0.86 WHIP in 27 starts. He also went 1-0 with a 4.11 ERA and a 1.24 WHIP in five postseason appearances (three starts) as Boston won its first World Series since 2013.Not only did he start Game 1 of the World Series and help the Red Sox beat the Los Angeles Dodgers, but he also closed out the series by pitching the ninth inning of the clincher:His versatility helped him join some exclusive company, per Baseball Reference:Baseball Reference baseball_refPitchers who got the first and last out of the #worldseries:Babe Adams http://www.chicagocubsteamshop.com/authentic-john-lackey-jersey , 1909Ernie Shore, 1916Art Nehf, 1922Waite Hoyt, 1928Lefty Gomez, 1937Paul Derringer, 1940Spud Chandler, 1943Hal Newhouser, 1945And Chris Sale, 2018Drafted in the first round in 2010, Sale debuted that same year and has been one of the best pitchers in baseball for the better part of a decade. He has been selected to seven consecutive AL All-Star teams and has finished in the top six in AL Cy Young voting every year since he became a starter in 2012, a streak that is likely to continue this year.Part of why the Red Sox acquired Sale was the fact that he was playing out a five-year Ben Zobrist Jersey , $32.5 million deal, which included a pair of team options. While he has certainly outplayed his contract, even more now that he has helped deliver a championship, he has previously denied ever having any regrets about signing the team-friendly deal, as he told Scott Merkin of MLB.com in December 2015:"I've seen it since then, just kind of going crazy and not one part of me, and I'm being as honest as I can possibly be, there's not one part of me that is upset, sad, whatever you want to call it. Not one bit of me feels that way. I knew exactly what I was getting into at the time I was getting into it, and I could not have asked for anything more."He echoed similar sentiments on WEEI's KirkCallahan in February:"I don't worry about that crap http://www.chicagocubsteamshop.com/authentic-anthony-rizzo-jersey , honestly. I have one thing to do, right? Play baseball. Pitch. Be a good teammate. Those are all kind of all wrapped into one thing as what I am as a pitcher. I am not an agent. I am not an owner. I am not a general manager, so I know basically nothing about contracts. If and when that happens, all of them can take care of that. I am worried about baseball."It's possible Sale and the Red Sox could agree on an extension before Opening Day, but as of now, he will enter the 2019 season in the final year of his contract. That would give him a chance to test free agency at 30 years old.
laiyongcai92
Прапорщик
Прапорщик

Маркер: asdf
Ствол: sdf
Фидер: dsfasd
Маска: fads
Баллон: fadsf
Регулятор: asdf

Re: Minnesota Twins third baseman

Сообщение vanesela 09 апр 2019, 09:21

vanesela