Общие игры по воскресеньям

Слухи и сплетни о пейнтболе и не только, и вообще не по теме (пейнтбола).

Сообщение eugene 21 авг 2011, 20:21

Всем привет,
Что-то вообще происходит по воскресеньям или в другие дни для тех, у кого нет комманды, но хочется пострелять?
Ато практика показывает, что собрать 5 человек в 1 день, не зная какая будет погода чтобы пострелять не так-то и просто :) А пострелять охото, вот и хотелось бы узнать происходит ли чего и сколько на это "чего" обычно собирается таких же как я желающих пополить ;)

Кто там завсегдатый - просвитите неведующего :)

Еще хотелось узнать вот что - если я со своим маркером и мне только нужно площадка, заправка воздухом и комманда - сколько это будет стоить ?
eugene
Рядовой

Маркер: Proto Reflex Rail
Фидер: Dye Rotor
Маска: Proto Axis
Баллон: Ninja 45/4500

Re: Общие игры по воскресеньям

Сообщение LocoMoreno 23 авг 2011, 00:50

priezaj v Voskresenier k 11.30 poverj osteneshja dovolen
LocoMoreno
Ефрейтор
Ефрейтор

Команда: Golie Ruki
Маркер: EGO8
Ствол: FREAK
Фидер: HALO
Маска: V-FORSE
Баллон: STAKO

Сообщение LocoMoreno 23 авг 2011, 00:50

podrobnosti na etom sajte,na glavnoj
LocoMoreno
Ефрейтор
Ефрейтор

Сообщение LocoMoreno 23 авг 2011, 00:51

a po povodu pogodi.....to net plohoj pogodi,estj plohaja odezda :rofl:
LocoMoreno
Ефрейтор
Ефрейтор

Сообщение robberto 23 янв 2017, 11:08

помощь в покупке квартиры

Двух-комнатная квартира. Близко от метро. В прекрасном состоянии в чистом районе. Для жизни присутствует всё требуемое. Шкафчик для одежды. Микроволновая печь. Мебель. Домофон. Морозильник. Стиральная машина. Электроплитка. Диван. В трех шагах находятся торговые центры, клиника, школа, детский сад. Благопристойные собственники. Развитая инфраструктура. Тихий дворик, бесплатные объявления, сдать снять, квартиру снять, сниму квартиру, сдаю комнату,

продам комнату в двухкомнатной квартире авито снять квартиру 3 комнатную купить комнату в одинцово
__

Предлагается отличная комната в двухкомнатной квартире. Рядом с метрополитена. Со всеми удобствами. В чистом районе. Присутствует практически вся необходимая для полноценного проживания мебель и абсолютно вся необходимая техника. Утюг. Стенка для одежды. Хороший мебельный гарнитур. 2х спальная тахта. Морозильник. Стиралка. Электроплита. Микроволновка. Адекватный собственник. Инфраструктура развита. Зеленый двор. В нескольких шагах магазины, школа, детский сад, поликлиника,, авито сдать, свежие объявления,

__
robberto
robberto
Старшина
Старшина

Маркер: robberto
Фидер: robberto

cheap nhl jerseys 0-11-0-11-234330 cheap nfl jerseys

Сообщение HuLPivEzQt 30 апр 2018, 22:56

The huge success brought by the drama brought her and her co actor, Song Joong ki the Daesang award at the 2016 KBS Drama Awards.. Look at the invasion of Iraq, where both the British and American media lied to the public about Iraq having weapons of mass destruction..

We then rely on family, friends and outside sources to search for further information. If you patient enough to wait for it.Worth hunting before the shiny charm: Depends how far off the shiny charm is, but I say get it first. Mask match is one of the more underrated Apuesta matches in Aniversario history, proof that sometimes the best things come from the most unexpected places.

It's important that your Hermit Crab enclosure have two small shallow ( 1/2 to 1 inch deep ) bowls in the Hermit Crab enclosure at all times. A new study published in the journal Nature Scientific Reports suggests three different ways Neanderthal tar could have been manufactured.

They were prohibited from entering swimming areas and parks.. He made strides as a second year player who could take advantage against less athletic big men.Russ has his faults. You have a roster max of 70 players. Stuff like that is something I always wanted to do.

3) /u/snapshot52, known as Kyle, flaired in Native American Studies Colonialism, to talk about theory in a non western and subaltern points of view, and the difficulties and pleasures of this. The fastest way to increase your power is to craft a new item in your lowest power slot.

wholesale jerseys Assuming your new residence is soundproof enough that planes don make your life a living hell, luton maybe isn that bad an idea, half an hour station station to London if they (as promised) start taking the oyster card there, the cost of travel goes down (it already the cheapest of places I can think of in that respect).. cheap nhl jerseys

He never met the man who wound up killing him. 2 points submitted 17 days agoIf you unsure, stock 2002 2003 wrx rims are always a great first upgrade option, plus you can paint them without too much remorse if that your thing. The apportion of blame given to Bevell for that is considerably out of touch though.

cheap jerseys Then in 1999 she says Weinstein said something to her across a table. Was eventually released and told to buy a bus ticket and report for deportation in two weeks. Galactus was not your archetypal bad guy he was evil and powerful on a cosmic scale, issue 48 features the first ever appearance of the herald of Galactus the Silver Surfer. cheap jerseys

cheap ncaa jerseys Not what the conventional expect, but most likely the truth.. I have customer service issues with a ton of companies but Amazon has got the be one of the best for me. Ram memoryIf you have some extra cash buying memory will greatly increase the speed of your computer. cheap jerseys china

cheap jerseys supply It is an interesting choice in the Gingerbread Cowboy to have two tricksters! Both the gingerbread man and the coyote compete for this role in the story.. Most higher quality motherboards, and all recent Macs, have a decent soundcard, but if its a cheap desktop computer you may be in for a poor experience.. cheap jerseys supply

Those picked up Victoria's Secret angels had better start polishing their halo it's almost time for them to take flight on the runway. Instead, Cousteau sported a bulky, shiny, complicated and incredibly cool looking PloProf diver's watch that he'd actually helped timepiece manufacturer Omega design.

wholesale nfb jerseys I see inside the speaker screen the blue light. It'll sound like that. Jazz is on hormone blockers isn't formula. BUT right now you want to hit DI to Rainbow at low tides. If there are lots of changes, a new key frame is needed for every major change. wholesale nfb jerseys

wholesale jerseys china The ammonia water goes to the grow bed/media. Animal liberation?If I lived closer to the coast I'd eat a lot more shellfish, and probably a lot more salt water fish. "The first person and the last person to finish a workout get the same amount of encouragement from coaches and peers," says Falamas. cheap jerseys china

cheap jerseys china The impressions have only sustained themselves to this day via the grey wolves.. I am writing this during the holiday season knowing that depression, discontent, and substance abuse are rampant during this time of year. The biggest challenge facing in this phase is to find an effective method to detect control the process variation, which lead to the reduction in the process variation cheap jerseys china.
HuLPivEzQt
Капитан
Капитан

cheap mlb jerseys 0-13-0-13-235520 wholesale china jerseys

Сообщение eOWw4ArvBq 01 май 2018, 09:40

Down through the years a beautiful young woman in a white dress with embroidery on it has been seen setting up on the wall of the old city gate of St Augustine. At left holding back Austin is Red Sox catcher Christian Vazquez. Yeah he got hit with a big, probably 4 5 figure bill depending on the plan, but again 0% chance he owes anyone anywhere close to $4.5mm..

wholesale china jerseys So, it isn always a case of black and white. The 1% of vitamins and minerals they contain are not worth the negative impact on your mind and body over the long term. Pretty much nothing I see across a few lucky people claim to be stated in her ability and I don't. cheap authentic jerseys

Trayvon had every right to be there.. These are aged for three months to a year, or less than two months, respectively. A friend of mine lives and works in Shanghai. 400s, 800s, mile repeats, a combination of all of them etc. Edit 2: I also called Vipre support and they still claim it isn their fault but I not sure I believe them.

cheap jerseys It would be my intention to proceed to legislation that would address Stockwell. I switched my boost to R1 and power slide to L1 and made it a point to use both fingers on the button and trigger. I went through Network Administration/Engineering. Prevention is always better than cure. cheap jerseys

After I dismantled a few pallets, I had the wood I needed to make a few apple crates. This. After leaving the Exeter police department, he joined the Auburn Police Department outside Sacramento. (As long as you don't take up paintball!) My UMP was $110 and is very good.

cheap baskball jerseys So, you obviously dont understand the mechanics of how a warrior works. They either have no soul of do not understand the situation. My complete recipe is usually an eight of green (or 7g of avb) to 2 oz of ever clear eventually reduced to 1 total ounce of tincture (which is about 30 dripper doses). cheap baskball jerseys

Compassion is a real thing that exists, and I am truly sorry if someone took advantage of you to make you doubt that.. Earl wants to be the highest paid safety in the league. Even sleeping, you could roll around and rip them out even if you never would..

While people only mine to profit, that is literally the one and only reason to mine. Simply put, without the hunting program on the Kodiak archipelago, the bear population would be too high, and thus damaging to the ecosystem on the islands in a similar way to how the wild boar populations here in the south is damaging to our Texas ecosystems..

The drive to his house passes through the quiet streets of Bridge of Weir, a village so intimate that none of the houses needs numbers, they have only names. The computer program must be the one that adjusts the ratio. Max had already powered up the engines, and they emitted a low, steady roar that filled the hangar.

As in one ticket to see something like US vs. Again, all that fact does is get the court to stop deferring to the agency decision. They also separately cover the cost of assistive devices such as hearing aids, CIs, glasses, all prescription medicine, etc.

wholesale china jerseys Unfortunately my family was on almost the exact opposite end. If this article helped you to become a good student then it is a little success of my work. You can learn more ways to make a difference without spending money at How to Help the Homeless without Spending a Dime. cheap mlb jerseys

cheapjerseys There have been numerous other threads where the misinterpretation leads to the argument that Guilliman can literally do anything. Umiddelbart kan jeg godt lide den nye turnerings struktur. First of all like you say they aggregate all the different sources at the beginning thereby making it redundant. wholesale china jerseys

cheapjerseys It will happen after a solution and people will be able to move freely after a solution. Below I put two links to some tutorials I used for the border on my last blanket. This is because your players built movespeed and vision items. You could be young, old, fit, unfit, healthy or unhealthy and one thing you might all have in common is costochondritis. cheapjerseys

cheap jerseys wholesale Churchill even appealed to America for aid even after statistics began to show that the famine had turned a corner. However, people who are older learn to transfer their skills and lifetime of experience to new and/or similar pursuits to maintain or obtain a level of happiness cheap jerseys wholesale.
eOWw4ArvBq
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение vanesela 21 сен 2018, 15:12

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение vanesela 20 июн 2019, 08:46

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение vanesela 12 июл 2019, 15:34

vanesela