When defensive tackle Gerald McCoy and linebacker Kwon

От посетителей сайта

When defensive tackle Gerald McCoy and linebacker Kwon

Сообщение liny195 28 ноя 2018, 08:07

Alexander were caught on cameras smiling and dancing in the third quarter down eight points Buccaneers Jason Pierre-Paul Jersey , it did not sit well with many fans.Veteran defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul was a special guest on the weekly Buccaneers Total Access on Monday. Taking call-in questions from fans, Pierre-Paul did not shy away from any question. Especially the one about McCoy and Alexander dancing on the sidelines.“I’m sorry you saw all that on the sidelines,” Pierre-Paul said to the fan. “Everybody, individually like I said, you have to check yourself. At that time I was probably standing up looking (at the game) at what it may come down to.“You should be seeing changes. Like I said Cheap Lavonte David Jersey , it’s within the players. The players, you have to play and the coaches coach.”Pierre-Paul spoke like a true veteran leader there. Among other things, he addressed the Mike Smith firing by saying it’s a change they were not expecting and Smith was a good coordinator. But added that the players “have to embrace the change.”You can check out the entire interview for on Buccaneers.com.The Crow’s Nest: Evaluating RoJo, No. 1 back, and the streak may live on Ira Talks Evaluating Decisions Vs. Outcomes Buccaneers Ali Marpet Jersey , Preseason Highs, Beach Issues, Koetter Messages, JPP Vs. Calais Campbell, No Fitz At 2-1 Cheap Donovan Smith Jersey , Nashville Musings, Jones' Running Style & Much More - JoeBucsFan.comNineteen days from the season opener and Ira Kaufman is in midseason form firing away on the various Bucs topics of the week with Joe.Jason Licht Evaluates Ronald Jones - JoeBucsFan.comJoe and the Buccaneers’ big shots haven’t always agreed on the evaluation of the running back position.Bucs hopeful Donovan Smith’s 48-game starting streak continues despite injury - Tampa Bay TimesDonovan Smith sat at a table at the Nashville Airport's Marriott hotel after Friday morning's walk-though practice and talked of how he had become the ironman, of sorts, for the Buccaneers.Peyton Barber the Bucs' clear No. 1 at running back for now - Tampa Bay Buccaneers Blog- ESPNTampa Bay's incumbent running back isn't giving way to rookie Ronald Jones, saying: "I'm the starter and I plan on keeping it that way."WR Jackson ready to shrug off disappointing year with Bucs - Odessa American: SportsTAMPA Peyton Barber Jersey , Fla. (AP) — DeSean Jackson is eager to rebound from one of the least productive seasons of his career and help the Tampa Bay Buccaneers end a long playoff drought.Buccaneers' Matt Weiser: Inks deal with Bucs - CBSSports.comBuccaneers' Matt Weiser: Inks deal with Bucs
liny195
Капитан
Капитан

Re: When defensive tackle Gerald McCoy and linebacker Kwon

Сообщение vanesela 12 апр 2019, 03:08

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Re: When defensive tackle Gerald McCoy and linebacker Kwon

Сообщение vanesela 05 июн 2019, 00:13

vanesela
Капитан