Ill give them credit for staying in the fight

От администрации сайта paintball.lv

Ill give them credit for staying in the fight

Сообщение wh3171 09 дек 2019, 06:01

SAGINAW, Mich. China Jerseys Quality . -- Dane Fox had a hat trick and added an assist as the Erie Otters rolled past the Saginaw Spirit 7-3 on Wednesday to take a 3-1 lead in the Ontario Hockey League playoff series. Toronto Maple Leafs prospect Connor Brown scored and had three assists for Erie, while Connor McDavid scored and added two assists. Andre Burakovsky and Brendan Gaunce had goals as well. Dylan Sadowy, Cody Payne and Blake Clarke supplied the offence for Saginaw. Devin Williams made 29 saves for the win, while Jake Paterson stopped 29 shots. --- GREYHOUNDS 2 ATTACK 0 OWEN SOUND, Ont. -- Matt Murray turned aside all 24 shots he faced as Sault Ste. Marie shut out the Attack to take a 3-1 series lead. Jorgen Karterud and Patrick Watling both scored for the Greyhounds. Jack Flinn made 31 saves for Owen Sound. --- STORM 7 WHALERS 2 PLYMOUTH, Mich. -- Jason Dickinson had a pair of goals and added an assist as Guelph crushed the Whalers. Zack Mitchell scored and set up three other goals for the Storm, who lead the best-of-seven series 3-1. Pius Suter, Justin Auger, Tyler Bertuzzi and Nick Ebert found the back of the net as well. Justin Nichols made 40 saves for the win. Connor Chatham and Bryce Yetman scored for Plymouth. Alex Nedeljkovic started in the Whalers net, stopping 40 of 46 shots in 47:50 of work. Zack Bowman turned aside five of six shots in relief. China Jerseys Custom . The Maple Leafs will play on the road for the first time this season after dropping home contests to Montreal and Pittsburgh to begin the campaign. After losing a one-goal decision to the Canadiens on Wednesday, they were bested 5-2 on Saturday by the Penguins. China Jerseys Online . Next up, the Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Pittsburgh Steelers, and Cleveland Browns in the AFC North. Baltimore Ravens In 2014, the 8-8 season that the Baltimore Ravens experienced was to be expected. http://www.chinajerseyspaypal.com/ . Paul George and Darren Collison each scored 17 points and Roy Hibbert added 11 points and nine rebounds for the Pacers (9-3), who won their third straight.ATLANTA -- Pero Antic made the game-winning inbounds pass. Al Horford said all he had to do was make the catch near the basket and then shoot a soft jumper. All in 1.8 seconds. Just like in practice. Horford matched his career high with 34 points, including a jumper as time expired in overtime, and the Atlanta Hawks recovered after blowing a 15-point lead in the fourth quarter to beat the Washington Wizards 101-99 on Friday night. "We work on that in practice," Horford said. "We had three options: Me, Paul (Millsap) or Kyle (Korver). I think they overplayed both of those guys. (Antic) gave me a great pass." With the game tied at 99, Antic threw the high pass over other players to Horford, who hit a short fallaway over Washingtons Trevor Booker as the buzzer sounded. A video review confirmed the shot beat the buzzer. "It was supposed to be a lob for a dunk," Horford said. "As soon as I got it, I shot it." Booker, who led Washington with 24 points and 14 rebounds, said he thought he could intercept the pass. "It hurts," Booker said. "I thought I could get the ball and it went over my head. "(Horford) actually fumbled it at first and then knocked it down. I didnt even get a chance to really contest it." Millsap and Korver had 16 points for Atlanta. Horford grabbed 15 rebounds. The Hawks took their 11th straight home win in the series. Korvers 3-pointer gave Atlanta a 95-93 lead in overtime. After Teague had two baskets for Atlanta, each answered by Booker, Washington called a timeout with 11 seconds remaining in the extra period. John Walls penetration and pass set up Bookers tying layup with 1.8 seconds remaining. Wall, quiet most of the night, had 11 points in the fourth period and finished with 13 while shooting only 6 of 22. Martell Webster had 15 points. "We just gave this game away," Wall said, adding his fourth-quarter shots were "the same shots I took in the first half, I just didnt make them. I struggled." The Wizards led 86-84 when Horford blockeed a shot by Marcin Gortat. China Jerseys Fake. Wall fouled Horford with 5.5 seconds remaining in regulation and Horford made both free throws to tie the game. Wall, guarded by DeMarre Carroll, missed a fallaway jumper at the buzzer to send the game to overtime. The Hawks led 48-46 at halftime before outscoring the Wizards 23-15 in the third period. Washington made only 5 of 17 shots in the period. Atlanta took an 80-65 lead early in the fourth quarter before the Wizards made their charge with a 16-2 run. "We gave them life," Horford said. "Theyre a resilient team." Washington coach Randy Wittman said his players "didnt do anything" before the run late in regulation. "Ill give them credit for staying in the fight and having an opportunity to win the game," Wittman said. "But when you dont play for 42 minutes, youve got to play perfect basketball. ... I just dont think we were ready to play." Bookers basket with 4:30 remaining cut the Hawks lead to 82-77. A tip-in by Gortat trimmed the lead to three points. Following a missed 3-pointer by Korver, Wall went behind his back on a drive and basket with 2:56 remaining, cutting Atlantas lead to 82-81. Wall added a jumper and 3-pointer in the final 2:15 of regulation. Korver had four 3-pointers, extending his NBA-record streak to 92 games with at least one 3. Wizards rookie Otto Potter, playing in his third game, closed the first period with his first career field goal. Potter then made Washingtons first basket of the second period on a jumper. NOTES: Washingtons last win at Atlanta was on Jan. 11, 2008. ... Gortat had 12 points and 10 rebounds. ... Horford also had 34 points at Utah on Feb. 27, 2013. ... Wizards F Nene (Achilles) and G Bradley Beal (leg) did not play. Webster returned after missing one game with a sprained right ankle. ... The Hawks recalled G John Jenkins from the Bakersfield Jam of the NBA Development League. Jenkins was assigned to Bakersfield on Dec. 6. ... Horfords previous season high was 27 points at Sacramento on Nov. 5. ' ' '
wh3171
Капитан
Капитан

Вернуться в Сообщения и обращения