Lord Shangshu is easy to bow down.

От администрации сайта paintball.lv

Lord Shangshu is easy to bow down.

Сообщение Joyner952 30 сен 2022, 03:01

Gu yuan nodded, "give him a needle row every day." Drop the words and stride away. Lu shook his head, little Lord this person does not have a bad heart, but unfortunately do not know the depth, staring at the second master's heart, that is not a knife to cut the second master's heart? Although the Second Master did not say, they all knew what the Second Master was waiting for, waiting for the Second Lady's letter, the Second Master, who had always been cold and cold, suddenly became angry with the world, but he did not know. How dare these subordinates talk too much? They can only wait for the Second Master to find out. On the other side of Jinling, Xie yuanniang and her elder brother went to Xie Fu. On the day the miraculous doctor was found, he used a needle and a hollow plant pole to draw out the congestion in Xie Fu's chest. Xie Fu, who had been in a coma, finally woke up, because he had been eating on rice soup these days. He was skinny. Although he had no spirit after waking up, he also gave hope to the whole house. Xie yuan-niang also cried with joy, but when she woke up, she soon fell asleep again. The miraculous doctor was boiling medicine over there, saying that she would leave when her body was ready. Only then did Xie yuan-niang know that the miraculous doctor was a friend of her little uncle. No wonder it was so easy to find her back. Xie yuan-niang thanked her and went to the outer room with her elder brother. Old Lady Xie sat there. The three of them sat down to talk. Old Lady Xie opened her mouth first and said, "You know about your aunt. Anyway,inflatable air dancer, I can't break them up at the age of their husband and wife. Now that your uncle is awake, I'll let her out." Kong Cheng immediately got up, "Grandfather there also has an explanation, is the filial daughter is not strict, just had such a thing, let the old lady work hard." Old Master Kong doted on his daughter, but knowing that her daughter did not care about her husband's life for fear of offending the powerful, he felt that he had lost all his old face. This time Kong Cheng brought the miraculous doctor back,Inflatable indoor park, originally found by Gu yuan, but Kong Cheng sent it to the door, thank the old lady this is also to give the Confucius family face, will not pursue the matter of Kong Shi. When Xie Wenhui got the letter and rushed back, Xie yuanniang and Kong Cheng got up and retired, but before they could leave, they heard that the princess of the county had come. Old Lady Xie raised her eyebrows and immediately got up to go out. Xie yuanniang and Kong Cheng had not left yet, so they could only go out together. County princess to see Xie yuanniang here is not surprised, just and Xie old lady polite, this just asked about the doctor, "I heard that the house found a doctor to see Lord Xie, this is Lord Xie's blessing, but now I say it is also our sister Rong's blessing." Xie yuanniang sat aside and guessed the destination of the county princess. After the Lord of Nanrong County fell into the lake and was rescued, his lungs choked with water. He did not stop for a moment and kept coughing. The doctor of the hospital had seen it, but he could not find the reason. Now that the miracle doctor is Song Nanrong's blessing, Inflatable bouncer ,Inflatable mechanical bull, is not to let the miracle doctor to save people? Old Lady Xie is a straightforward person, "the doctor is invited to the house, but whether he would like to see the county magistrate or not, but also call the doctor to ask himself, the princess also knows that the doctor has his own temper." County princess laughed, "the old lady said this is polite, as long as you say a word, how can the doctor not show our sister Rong?" On the contrary, if you don't show it, it's Xie Fu's problem. This big hat buckled down, it is really amazing. Xie yuan-niang with a sneer, "I don't understand what the princess said. The miraculous doctor is not from Xie Fu. How can Xie Fu force others?"? It's better to call the doctor and let the princess ask herself. "The Second Lady has great official prestige." "I dare not. I dare not. I'm a little worse than the princess." County princess cold face, "then the old lady please come out of the doctor." Miraculous doctor, of course, please, let him see a doctor is even more difficult, otherwise the county princess will not come in to say that kind of words, but did not expect Xie Fu don't eat this set, Xie yuan Niang in the side of chaos, now can only rely on themselves. "Old Lady Hsieh sent for a miraculous doctor, but she didn't come back until she had gone for a while. No one in the room said anything, and soon the servant came back." Old lady, the doctor left a prescription and has gone. "What?" It was the county princess who jumped up first. "When did you leave?"? Is it true that your Xie Fu stopped the princess from seeing people? "The princess calmed down and the doctor was free to come and go. How could Xie Fu do such a thing?".
"The old lady is not in a hurry." If the princess doesn't believe it, the old lady will take the princess to see for herself. " What else do you see in person? If she really hid it, could she go through every corner? County princess stood up, "Xie Fu is really good, this princess wrote down." As soon as the sleeve is thrown, the man is gone. The old lady Xie got up politely and sent the man out. Xie yuanniang looked at his elder brother, "Fourth Brother, did you do it?" Kong Cheng sneers, "Nanrong County Lord has done such a thing, and now he still wants to take advantage of the miraculous doctor we invited back. How is it possible?"? Don't worry, I've known for a long time that Junwangfu was treating the Lord of Nanrong County. As soon as I heard that the princess was coming, I asked someone to send the doctor to Gu Fu. No matter how bold Junwangfu was, he didn't dare to go to Gu Fu. Xie yuanniang:.. The way is a good way. 。 Just Jun Wang Fu knew, will certainly go to Gu Fu, just, anyway have Gu Tingzhi to deal with, what is she worried about. Chapter 556: Don't get into trouble. When Gu Tingzhi heard someone from Junwangfu, he twisted his brows. Gu Fu seldom moved around with people in Jinling City, and had no contact with Junwangfu. He sat still. "Who's that?" "It's Song Shizi." Xing Wang replied. Go and see if the Second Lady is in the mansion, and then ask her what trouble she has caused. Apart from Xie Er, Gu Tingzhi could not find any other reason. Xingwang retreated and ran back not long after he went out. He looked very anxious. "Childe, the second lady said that the people from the county palace must be for the miraculous doctor. I heard that the Lord of Nanrong County was ill. Before that, the princess of the county found Xie Fu, but the miraculous doctor didn't cure her, so she hid in our house." Gu Tingzhi only felt headache, "I knew it was her fault." Had it not been for the presence of prosperity, Gu Tingzhi really wanted to scold out loud,inflatable bounce house with slide, the doctor did not find any reason for the treatment, but also to get people to Gu Fu, this is not to add trouble to Gu Fu. joyshineinflatables.com
Joyner952
Ефрейтор
Ефрейтор

Вернуться в Сообщения и обращения