The world of online games

От администрации сайта paintball.lv

The world of online games

Сообщение Joyner952 30 сен 2022, 03:09

"The soul returns to the battle robe?" Ling Xue smiled shallowly and pointed to the emblem on their shoulders and said, "If I'm not wrong, is this the emblem of the Temple of the Moon?" Xiaoqi will stretch out his hand to take off the emblem of the Temple of the Moon, step on it mercilessly, and withdraw from the meeting in public. *** the temple of the moon, I don't want to stay in this garbage guild for another day! Xiao Qi was very angry and shouted, "What's it like to depend on others?"? Lao Tzu would rather return to his battle robe than look at people's eyes like this! Frivolous scholar, you want to rob county city, can, pass me this pass to say again first! Said, XiaoQi will low roar into the crazy, urged the horse rushed over! I just want to shoot, Ling Xue has killed out, the blade of the snow hit the opponent's tomahawk, Ling Xue has the courage to fight with the Berserker! "Bang!" The sparks splashed in all directions, Ling Xue stood still, the white clothes won the snow, charming and lovely standing there, but Xiao will be shocked to fly back again and again, Qi and blood also dropped a section, completely no match! In this way, XiaoQi will feel even more face, drink loudly, once again urged the horse to kill! Ling Xue smiled and said, "Do you still want to come?" Said, suddenly disappeared out of thin air, Xiao riding will be frightened,outdoor ficus tree, just to turn around, but found a shadow from the right side of the attack, in midair on the roll out of the ice flowers, impressively is the ice sword! "Bang!" “157363!” Xiao riding will be crazy state, simply can't stand the blow, the first blow of the ice spinning sword will be empty of blood, the remaining two times to kill him twice are enough! But at this time, a blood-red figure appeared between Ling Xue and Xiao Riding, flashing like lightning, can have this speed of soldiers,outdoor ficus tree, obviously only the death of the seven-star lamp is illusory! "Bang, bang!" Two strikes slay on the breastplate of the seven-star lamp, the seven-star lamp gritted his teeth, lost most of his blood, the corner of his mouth overflowed with black blood, but he held the blade of chaos in his hand, but did not launch a counterattack against Ling Xue. For a moment just now, Xiao Riding knew that he was dead and had closed his eyes, but when he opened his eyes, he found that the seven-star lamp was in front of him to help him bear two blows. Xiao Qi, you. The seven-star lamp smiled and said in a low voice, "Don't hurt my brother. If you want to drop the grade, let me do it." Do you want to die? Ling Xue smiled coldly, shaking the blade of snow in her hand, and the sword flashed by! "Bang!" The seven-star lamp trembled all over, and the blood dropped again. Ling Xue sent out only an ordinary attack, but almost extinguished the seven-star lamp with an ordinary blow. This goal has been achieved. Don't stand in the way of the snow moon, or you will end it by yourself! Ling Xue smiled faintly, silk ficus tree ,artificial plant wall panels, turned around and walked away, the breeze blew, long hair fluttering, extremely domineering, mighty! …… The seven-star lamp froze there, desperately using death to save the blood. "Shall we go in?" Asked the Dragon Soul. I said: "listen to my orders, ready to attack, 3!"! 2! 1!” That "1" just exit, suddenly flank to kill a group of people, impressively is Wang Junjie with red silk dance, the Great Qin Empire, sword flying and other Biao people came over. With an angry look on his face, Wang Junjie said in a low voice, "The people of Xueyue are really here!"! Hum, just ten thousand people want to turn the tables? Don't even think about it, come on, seal the north gate, close the door and beat the dog, let the people of Xueyue die one by one, and don't want to get away! The crowd held their weapons tightly, and the two sides were at daggers drawn.
But at that moment, a voice sounded. "The soul returns to the battle robe, the soul returns to the battle robe, since we are alive, why can't we go back?" It was the seven-star lantern who spoke. Standing in the crowd, he raised his long sword high and shouted, "The soul returns to the battle robe. That's the dream in our hearts!"! No one can be smashed, not the snow moon, nor the temple of the moon! Who dares to fight with me in this troubled times to create a world where the soul returns to the battle robe? "Xiao Qi, you." Xiaoqi will be stunned, asked: "You this is … …" Do you want to rebuild the robe of the soul? The seven-star lamp nodded: "That's right!"! Ao Tian, don't come out, give me the leader of the alliance! The crowd separated, the war soul Ao Tian rode out, magnificent! The seven-star lantern mercilessly took off the emblem of the temple of the moon and threw it on the ground. The next moment, he applied for the soul to return to the battle robe. When the emblem of the soul to return to the battle robe appeared, the war soul Ao Tian passed the position of the leader of the alliance to the seven-star lantern! The next moment, the bloody emblem of the Soul Return Robe spread like a flood, and most of the players in the Moon Temple around them defected in an instant, all of them became new members of the Soul Return Robe! Among them, the soul of fire, Xiaoqi will, general, general, the soul of ice, Gregory and a group of masters are in the list! …… "Uh.." Wang Junjie's throat gave out a beast-like panting sound, and suddenly he shouted: "***-you-mother-seven-star lantern, you eat inside and climb outside!"! Lao Tzu treats you well, but you have turned so many people. Are you worthy of the Temple of the Moon? Are you worthy of Xiaowu's respect for you? The seven-star lantern's face was like frost. He lifted his knife and shouted, "*** you. Have you ever heard a word from me?"? Have you ever seen me as a person? From the beginning to the end, you only have yourself in your heart. You are a narrow-minded miscellaneous. I have long been unhappy with you! Wang Junjie was furious: "Kill!"! Kill! Kill all the people of Xueyue and this group of renegade thieves, leaving no one behind! However, the presence of the temple of the moon players only red silk dance with a group of retainers, the sharpest Han Xin back to the city of rebirth, obviously the tripartite camp here, snow moon and soul to battle robes are more powerful than the temple of the moon! With an angry look on her face, she raised her sword and asked, "Xiao Qi, why did you do this?"? Is there no place for you to be attached to the Temple of the Moon? Where is Shen Luoyan? Are you worthy of her for doing so? The seven-star lamp sneered and said,silk ficus tree, "Xiaowu, I admit that you are a very smart woman with a delicate mind, but you should never think you are smart!" "What do you mean?" The red silk dance looked a little flustered. hacartificialtree.com
Joyner952
Ефрейтор
Ефрейтор

Вернуться в Сообщения и обращения