Quan Min Chengguan and Master Quanli

От администрации сайта paintball.lv

Quan Min Chengguan and Master Quanli

Сообщение Westmoreland 10 окт 2022, 04:33

And about 600 meters later, the nine days of Long Xiao had already been assembled. Kuanglong Jietian and the other three core members stood in the middle, as if they were important leaders protected by everyone. The procession was also in a mess. Of course, those who came first stood inside, and those who came later stood outside. The four presidents were the first to come, so they stood in the innermost. How's it going out there? The wild dragon stood on tiptoe to see the situation. I don't know! Is it still playing over there? Someone answered. Is that about right? Send them a message and don't reply. The wild dragon cut the sky and frowned. Should still be in the process of fighting, no time to reply to the message. Ignorant answer. Fight a hair! They were told to die, but it was hard to say. The wild dragon cut the sky and sneered. Keep it down. The influence is not good. A word of warning from the thief saint. Suddenly, several presidents in the friend list were hacked down, and apparently all of them were dead. I didn't reply to a message until I died. It seems that they fought very hard, but unfortunately it was the life of cannon fodder. Kuanglong Jietian sneered: "Go, let's go!"! Let the people of Hunter City know that we are not to be trifled with! "Good." Only a few people on the side echoed, while the people outside were chatting with each other, completely unaware of what the president said in the middle. The wild dragon cuts the day but sends the news, the result many people chat also likes to use the guild news, for a time brushes the brush to jump up. It is not certain whether the president's words can be seen. Immediately one anger, direct all ban speech, send oneself next: "Departure.". What are you talking about? The enthusiasm of the people who were still chatting was suddenly extinguished,MBR reactor, but when the president spoke, they could only set out lazily. There is no kind of enthusiasm to go to war, just to complete a task. Do what you want after that. Hello! Wait a minute. Form a slight formation. Ignorance really can not bear to see, "at least the meat shield is in front of it!"! Remote career back. Then this side is more chaotic, many soldiers standing in the back are immediately scolded: "Say you, go to the front of the meat shield." "How can I count as a meat shield if I have more strength and not much blood?" "Then you can't reach anyone standing in the back!" Who says I can't reach it? I can take my place! "What's that thief doing up there?" Where do you think I should go as a thief? The vice president said that the meat shield was in the front and the long range was in the back. I was neither a meat shield nor a long range. Where am I going? ...... 800 people are talking to each other and making a lot of noise. And many people feel too noisy, so they raise their voice to speak,rapid sand filters, so they are more noisy. Eight hundred people are not eight people. It's not so easy to line up. Ignorance himself is also at a loss, it is impossible to let him correct the past one by one, this is his own proposal to line up, did not expect to come to the simplest meat shield in front of the long-range row behind unsuccessful. Form a hair formation! No need to line up! At the critical moment, the dragon shouted loudly, and at the same time sent a sentence on the guild channel, "They have been consumed by more than a dozen guilds in our Dragon Bone City.". Straight up, what are you afraid of? "Good!" This time, everyone cheered together. Everyone will be happy when they don't have to do what they are not good at, even if they know it's their own problem. 800 people move in clusters. Of course, the fast ones are not fast, and the slow ones are as slow as ever. But this is not a formation advance, Rotating sludge scraper ,disc air diffuser, the fast people will not be able to stand the speed of the slow people, and gradually exceed the slow people. Slow people, on the other hand, can only maintain their own speed, watch the agile masters pass them, and when they are too far away from them, hurriedly shout to them to wait, or slow down. As a result, 800 people did not fall behind, but the whole team grew longer and longer. The front is the president and several core members, and there is no brain damage to surpass the president. But after the president, there are people who are more and more agile and slower, like a step-like decline. At this time, they are glad that the president is a soldier, although equipped with the best, but the speed is still within the acceptable range. If it's a thief, they can't see the president at this time. Chairman! Someone was dragged away in the back! Suddenly, there were several frightened shouts from the back of the line. What was towed away? The wild dragon cuts the sky inexplicably. It was towed away. The people behind can't explain it clearly.
Kuanglong Jietian had no choice but to turn back to have a look, but the result was that he didn't see anything. Several people on the side vowed: "There were several people running behind us, but suddenly there was a cry from behind. As soon as we looked back, we saw them being dragged away." "What thing?" Kuanglong Jietian still wondered, "How did they drag it?" "President!" Suddenly there was a frightened cry in front of him, "Someone has been dragged away in front of him!" "Ah!" The four men hurried back to the front, but it was still quiet, as if nothing had happened here. Were there really fewer people around? They didn't notice. But the people on the side said they were dragged away. Who was dragged away? Ignorance asked hastily. I remember Brother Tank. The man on the side answered, and as a result, he opened the guild list to see that the tank brother was still alive, and immediately sent a message to inquire about the situation. But the tank brother replied, "I don't know what happened, but suddenly there was a rope on my foot, and then I couldn't react, so I was dragged away.". I'm blind now, and I don't know where I am, but I'm tied up. "President!"! Someone on the left has been dragged away! "President!"! Someone on the right has been dragged away! "President!"! What the hell is this? A few news came in succession, the wild dragon cut the sky from a burst of cold hands and feet, here near is a riprap team, at this time a look is also extremely suitable for ambush place. Chairman! Why don't we just leave them alone and rush over by force, and they can drag us all away? There are people from the Hunter City who want to fight in the dry depression. Someone suggested that it was obvious that this place was very uncomfortable, and that the survivors only wanted to leave quickly, and why did they care about other people's lives? "All right, keep moving,Belt Filter Press, everybody watch your step!" Kuanglong cut the sky immediately down the steps, a big hammer wave, directly lead the way forward. khnwatertreatment.com
Westmoreland
Ефрейтор
Ефрейтор

Вернуться в Сообщения и обращения