Evil spirit is awe-inspiring

От администрации сайта paintball.lv

Evil spirit is awe-inspiring

Сообщение Westmoreland 10 окт 2022, 04:34

I am not an indecisive person. Even though I used to be a little rigid in principle, since I went further and further on the black road, I can almost be regarded as a ruthless person now. However, in the face of Ye Huan. I suddenly found that in my heart, the feelings for him, in addition to hatred. It seems that there are still too many places left. Something else! I can't forget Ye Huan's kindness to me. That kind of feeling is like a big brother. I can't forget that he asked me to practice boxing with him with a hearty laugh. I can't forget that we went to the sauna together, and then we rubbed each other's backs like big brothers and little brothers. I can't even forget that he once said to all his men: "You are my man, I will protect you!"! Happy enmity.. How simple these four words are! How easy!! But can you really do it in the face of your former relatives? Without Ye Huan, there would be no me today. Without Ye Huan, I'm afraid I'm still a coolie serving dishes at the bottom of the society in Nanjing! "Winter Five." I don't know how long I was stunned, but Yang Wei called me softly. I turned my head and looked at her. Yang Wei looked into my eyes. Her eyes were clear and rational, and her tone was calm. "What are you thinking about?" ……… Nothing. I closed my eyes. I know. Ye Huan's position in your heart. Yang Wei whispered in my ear: "But you have to understand that the past is the past, and your relationship with him has become an enemy!"! There's no turning back! And you'd better understand.. Ye Huan and I have worked together. I know the character of this man very well. He is the kind of real hero. When it is time to be merciful, he will be more merciful than God. But when it's time to be ruthless, he can also be ruthless! This man has always made me a little afraid. So You have to understand that things between you and him can't be solved with Qing. And if Ye Huan is really in Canada now. Then now is your best chance to deal with him! Once he returns home.. That's his territory, and with you having no foundation in the country, your only chance to deal with him is here! "I know." I suddenly opened my eyes and I even had a smile on my face. Looking at Yang Wei: "Yang Wei.." You know, I'll tell you one thing.. A secret. "What?" I sighed softly, then I looked at the ceiling, my face was calm, my tone was gentle, even without the slightest emotional fluctuation, I said softly: "I have never really hated anyone in my life.." Well,fine bubble diffuser, yes, it seems never. After a pause, I continued, "Princess, for example, although I hate this woman now, and once she wanted to lay a black hand on me …" But I just hate her. Another example is the Vietnamese Da Ruan Xiao Ruan who was killed by me. I just know very well that they are my enemies, that everyone is fighting to the death, and that one side is bound to fall. My voice became softer and softer, and then I changed my tone and whispered, "Except for Ye Huan." You may find it hard to believe that he is the most hated person in my life! Yes, lamella clarifer ,Mechanical fine screen, you heard right.. I'm talking about hate! Every time I think of him, I can't help but have anger in my heart, which will make me lose my mind and drive me crazy! I have a vision in my heart to catch him in front of me, let him flummoxed, let him see how beautiful I am now! I would even imagine myself spitting in his face, calling him names, and asking him why he sold me out in the first place! I also imagined that he would cry in front of me and humbly beg me to forgive him. I fantasize about ruining his reputation and making him lose everything. I gnashed my teeth, but with a trace of helplessness: "Yes, I hate him so much …" But every time I get angry, I'm not just angry at him. I hate myself at the same time. Do you know why? "I don't know." Yang Wei said softly, holding one of my hands gently at the same time.
I shook my head, lowered my eyelids, and gave a wry smile. "I hate myself because …" Even when I hated him so much and imagined those scenes in my heart, I never thought of killing him. No, never. Even I suddenly found that even now, even if I hate him again, deep in my heart, I still have no desire to kill him. At this point, I looked at Yang Wei: "Do you think I am very strange?" I shook my head and said, "I feel very strange myself …" Because I'm not afraid to kill. Even if it's another human head snake. Qing Hong is too far away from you to really overwhelm you. But if the other side really wants to seek your revenge, the endless sending of gunmen to find you trouble or assassinate you, it is enough for you to have a headache! Also, Jinghong's influence is now very strong in Asia, and God knows what special ways they have. You know, most of our smuggling business is done with Asia. In a word, your career is now in the stage of development, now you. It is not suitable to erect such a strong enemy as Qinghong. I had slept all night before, and after talking with Yang Wei, it was already the afternoon of the next day. I talked for a while, more or less tired, and the doctor came in to examine my body and do some simple treatment. I didn't have any serious injuries this time, but the minor injuries were all over my body, and there were more than 20 places where I was scratched by broken glass. And the other fractures were enough to make me temporarily incapacitated in bed. At the same time, the doctor diagnosed that I had some internal injuries, but fortunately they were not serious. In the afternoon, Thorin sent someone to see me. I was blocked by Yang Wei outside. Old Thorin also called, originally he was going to see me in person, after all,rapid sand filters, I am now his close ally. However, Yang Wei declined politely in the name that I was resting after the injury and could not be disturbed. Yang Wei's face, Sorin can not but give. khnwatertreatment.com
Westmoreland
Ефрейтор
Ефрейтор

Вернуться в Сообщения и обращения