Modern Rebirth of the Female Protagonist--Rebirth of Spring

От администрации сайта paintball.lv

Modern Rebirth of the Female Protagonist--Rebirth of Spring

Сообщение Westmoreland 10 окт 2022, 04:42

"Then tell me if I'll believe it!" Yan Yangtian looked at him more and more angrily and sneered. Zhong Mingyuan took one look at him, turned his head away and said coldly, "I'm sorry for Liu Xu, not others. I don't think I need to explain this to others." "Zhong Mingyuan, you can't go if you don't make it clear today!" Yan Yangtian was excited by Zhong Mingyuan's attitude and shouted loudly. He rushed over and grabbed Zhong Mingyuan's collar. He gnashed his teeth and stared at Zhong Mingyuan. His eyes were almost on fire. He asked relentlessly, "What's wrong with Liu Xu?"? What did she do to you? Did you just dump her and stay with Yao? Is the novelty over? You want a change? Ha? I used to pretend to be a gentleman, and I didn't even look at Yao. I thought I could rest assured of you, but I didn't think you were a bastard! I was so ***ing wrong to treat you as a friend! "Yes, I'm a bastard. If I hadn't been drunk and taken Yao as Xiaoxu and slept with her, how could I be sorry for Xiaoxu and how could Xiaoxu be determined to break up with me?!" Zhong Mingyuan lowered his voice and roared, but his eyes showed deep grief. "Do you think I want to be with Yao?" He asked slowly? Do you think I want to break up with Xiao Xu? But I'm a man, and I'm responsible for what I do! Yan Yangtian listened stupidly and slowly relaxed his grip on his collar. He looked at him in disbelief and murmured, "You mean, you mean, you went to bed with Yao?"? When did it happen? In a flash, he clenched his collar again and shouted at him, "Why are you so confused?"! Are you stupid? Can't people tell the difference? It was my birthday. I was so stupid that I still can't remember what happened at that time. Zhong Mingyuan broke away from Yang Tian's hand and sat down dejectedly, holding his head in pain. On your birthday? Er, it seems that I was drunk that day, and Yiyi sent me home. Is it possible that you're mistaken? Could it be that nothing happened? Yan Yangtian could not help but raise a sense of hope, and immediately sat down and leaned against him to imagine. There's no mistake. There's blood on the sheets. Zhong Mingyuan shook his head feebly, "and Yao also admitted it." Yan Yangtian jumped up again, trembling and pointing at Zhong Mingyuan for a long time,calcium ammonium nitrate price, unable to speak. It took a long time to spit out a sentence with difficulty: "Well, what about Liu Xu?"? How is she now? "I don't know. I haven't seen her for a long time." Zhong Mingyuan thought of Liu Xu, and his heart was gloomy again. She seems to be avoiding me. "Damn, if I were Liu Xu, I wouldn't want to see you either!" The performance of Yang Tian has the meaning of cheering for Liu Xu. But when he looked at Zhong Mingyuan, he was a little angry. "What are you going to do now?" He shouted? Are you really going to be with Yao? Do you think I want to? I don't like her, but after all, I'm with her. I can't leave her alone. Zhong Mingyuan thought of this lawsuit on his forehead. …… Hey. What do you call this? Yan Yangtian also had no idea and stood aside not knowing what to do. Thought a little while, stamp a foot suddenly, hate track: "Damn, I don't care!"! What the hell is this! Do whatever you like! Then he turned around and walked away, but after a few steps, potassium sulphate fertilizer ,Magnesium Sulphate producer, he stopped and hesitated to turn around and asked, "Would you like me to help you persuade Liu Xu?"? See if she can change her mind? “…… Senior fellow apprentice Thank you for your kindness, Xiaoxu. Xiaoxu won't turn back. I know her temper. Zhong Mingyuan smiled bitterly, sighed again, and looked absently into the distance: "Once she has made up her mind, she will never change." Yan Yangtian looked at him in a daze for a while, sighed heavily, and finally left. Under the tree, only Zhong Mingyuan was still sitting there, not knowing what he was thinking. At this time, a man slowly turned out from the tree behind him, stared at him for a while, slowly raised his hand to wipe his eyes, lowered his head, and turned away sadly. Chapter 46 the body in the Cao camp, the heart in the Han Yang Tian thought struggle for a long time, and finally did not go to find Liu Xu.
He was afraid that if he went to comfort her, he would outsmart himself, and he was afraid that he would open her scars again and make her sad. He told himself that she was so popular and had a lot of friends, and there must be no shortage of people to comfort her, so let her slowly come out of the lovelorn, and after a period of time, go to play with her, depending on the situation, if necessary. But he remembered that Zhong Mingyuan was still angry, how could this boy be so confused! Such a good girlfriend was so angry that he ran away. The more he thought about it, the more angry he became, and he habitually dialed a horizontal phone. Hello! A horizontal line? I am Yan Yang! Yan Yang is in a raging rage. I know He gave a leisurely sentence. ……” Can you be a little popular? "What can I do for you?" It's still a faint tone. …… Let me tell you something. Helpless. Say Simple and clear. Liu Xu and Zhong Mingyuan broke up. Wait for the reaction. ……” Silence, silence, silence, suddenly asked: "What?!" " "They broke up!" Yan Yang forgot his original purpose and his anger gradually receded. What's wrong He asked in a deep voice. Zhong Mingyuan that boy is drunk, regarded Yao as Liu Xu, occupied others' innocence, now had to be responsible for others to go. Yan Yangtian gave a brief summary. What about Liu Xu? A wave of anger began to come up. Liu Xu that wench took the initiative to break up! After a pause, Yan Yang added, "Do you have a backbone?" “……” And silent. ……” Remain silent. ……” Still silent. Hello? Hello! Are you still there? Say a word whether this man is here or not! "You didn't hit him?" He gritted his teeth and asked. Hit him? Yan Yang obviously didn't react. "Well, I thought about it, but then I forgot." "Why don't you hit him?" A horizontal roar. Hey,Magnesium Oxide MgO, you, why are you so excited? Yan Yang was obviously frightened. ……” "A horizontal line." Yan Yang suddenly remembered what he had always wanted to ask. He swallowed saliva and said, "Do you like Liu Xu?" “……” 。 stargrace-magnesite.com
Westmoreland
Ефрейтор
Ефрейтор

Вернуться в Сообщения и обращения