Oriental Jade Red Line Chivalrous Couple

От администрации сайта paintball.lv

Oriental Jade Red Line Chivalrous Couple

Сообщение Westmoreland 10 окт 2022, 04:42

Now although the earthquake force is big, but the body is already as stable as Mount Tai, the grain wind does not move, the heart knows this is "the separation and reunion magic skill" the progress sign. Naturally more dare not slightly, day and night hard training! After practicing like this for half a month, the force of vibration and suction weakened day by day. Wait until a month later, the anti-shock and anti-suction force, unexpectedly disappeared, nothing. Jiang Qinglan did not know whether she was progressing or degenerating? Suffering from no one to ask, I only feel that every time I exercise, I have really achieved the goal of returning to nature, my mind is empty, and I have nothing to think about. The realm of perception. There was no time in the mountains. Besides practicing martial arts, he practiced swordsmanship and finger-snapping golden pills, and now he was proficient in them. I also feel that today is far from the past, but to what extent has it reached? No one knows, including himself. There have been several heavy snowfalls in the mountains, and now the snow is beginning to melt. It should be spring! Three months, it's almost the same. In March, Jiang Qinglan often thought of his uncle, aunt, and cousin, as well as the little brother who had made an appointment with him by chance. Brother Lan. Cui Wenwei and his wife, who were seriously injured, treated themselves like family members. But every time I think of these people,diammonium phosphate fertilizer, I will see the beautiful image of another person at the same time. That is the red line girl who is usually as beautiful as peaches and plums and as cool as frost, but when she left, she asked someone to send her seven-star sword! "Take care of yourself!" Good self-care, this parting words, Jiang Qinglan every day to recite several times! How could a young man from a rich and powerful family live for three months in a dark and narrow cave with nothing? It's a miracle! Now, he decided to go out, leave the Dragon Boat Festival, although there are still more than four months, but take advantage of this time, can also visit by the way. The whereabouts of the red line girl. With a heavy heart,magnesium sulfate monohydrate, he walked out of the grotto where he had practiced the "magic skill of separation and reunion" and lived in March. He did not know whether it was nostalgia or joy? Suddenly he brushed his hand on the stone wall of the cave entrance and tried to carve a few words with his sword to commemorate it. Knowing the place where the palm brushed, the stone dust fell, and the uneven stone wall was even flatter than the knife. In the heart is not surprised, is in this short three months, oneself actually had this big kungfu? At that moment, I tried to draw my index finger lightly, and sure enough, on the stone wall, I immediately drew a finger mark four or five minutes deep! This Jiang Qinglan was stunned by her own surprise. Is this the power of the "magic skill of separation and reunion"? Oneself Oneself He was overjoyed, and as expected, he practiced the "magic skill of separation and reunion"! Then carry point to be like fly, wrote: "March is like a day" 5 big characters. Then he bowed respectfully to the cave. Then he reached the edge of the forest, pulled out his horse from the thatched cottage he had built, stepped on the carved saddle, and went out through the forest. He didn't know where to go? I don't know the way. Just let the horses walk along the path at the foot of the mountain. Looking at the forest, it is still white, and pedestrians are extinct. After walking nearly ten or twenty miles, calcium nitrate sol ,Magnesium Oxide price, I felt a little dry, and saw a moderate wall-hanging spring beside the cliff in front of me. He jumped off his horse, ran over, put his hands together, scooped up the clear spring, and drank a few mouthfuls. Suddenly I heard the voice of a young girl in the sparse woods on the right: "You said you were not a bad person. Why did you eavesdrop?" I sing? "Ah!" Said another man! Girl, I came here because I heard your beautiful singing. My name is Wen Huang. Gentle warmth. "Get out of here," said the girl anxiously! I don't want to listen! "Eh!" Said the man! "Didn't you just sing: 'The mountain orchid is fragrant, and the folk song is sung to the love brother'?" Cough! This is a pair of young men and women talking about love in the forest, Jiang Qinglan is waiting to turn around, only to hear a light voice of "clap". Out of the woods. How dare the man get a slap in the face? "Smelly girl," he roared, "how dare you hit someone?" "Serves you right," said the girl's voice! Deserve it! Do you dare to talk nonsense? The girl giggled and said, as if the slap just now was entirely a joke, not a serious one! Jiang Qinglan listens to his voice, very familiar, can not help but stop.
Just listen to the man just roared, but at this time she was so a smile, as if not angry, smiling. "Ah!" He said! Girl, you.. You are so naughty! Jiang Qinglan felt curious and could not help quietly hiding close to the edge of the forest and looking out. I saw a girl with beautiful hair, dressed in white, and walked forward with indifference. The slim and graceful back shadow, Pinting's light pace, is really like a fairy! His name was Wen Huang, and he was a young man in his twenties, dressed in strong clothes. He stroked his right cheek with one hand, leaving five fine fingerprints on his cheek. Then he ran after the girl in white, not daring to approach or lag behind. He shouted, "Girl, I have something to say to you." When the girl in white noticed that Wen Huang was still behind her, she felt a little disgusted and pretended not to know, but still walked forward. When Wen Huang saw that she was ignoring him, he became so bold that he put his hand on the shoulder of the girl in white! The girl in white suddenly turned around and shouted, "If you dare to follow me one more step, I'll slap you in the face." As soon as she looked back, Jiang Qinglan felt that she was only fifteen or sixteen years old. Her skin was as white as frost, and she was so beautiful that she could not be forced. Sight! But between the outline, very much like the silver swallow Liu Qi, and his brother Lan son. Wen Huang was not afraid of being slapped by her. He was probably afraid that the girl in white would not speak to him? So as soon as he heard what she said, he immediately took a step forward and said with a smile, "Miss, you can fight!"! If you die under the peony flower, you will be romantic even if you are a ghost! When the girl in white saw him getting closer and closer, she felt even angrier. She threw herself at him, spat with her palms, and hit Wen Huang in the face. Wen Huang is really not weak, as soon as the wind, immediately retreat. However, the girl in white shot too fast, he only dodged a move, the left side of the face was "patted" hit! At this point, dare to hit very hard, hit Wen Huang body involuntarily shaking. He used to be a close disciple of Wangwusanren, and he was the most loved by his master. On weekdays,Magnesium Oxide MgO, he seldom even shouted loudly, let alone suffered. I did. Can you be willing to be slapped twice by the girl in white for no reason today? After a retreat, he suddenly withdrew a handle from behind him. stargrace-magnesite.com
Westmoreland
Ефрейтор
Ефрейтор

Вернуться в Сообщения и обращения