Han Yu, I want to eat you.

От администрации сайта paintball.lv

Han Yu, I want to eat you.

Сообщение Impatentownd79 10 окт 2022, 06:35

"If we have enough money, we will fix one guest for a period of time, but we call it falling in love.". As a girlfriend, it is one of our business to accompany guests to a business cocktail party. It seemed to be a party held by a writer that day. I went with the guests as a female companion. Gao Enya happened to be there. They chatted casually. I went to the dining table to get wine. They probably thought I couldn't hear, so they chatted. After I took the wine back, they didn't say anything more, and I didn't hear much. "But Gao Enya is so beautiful that she should be successful.". To tell you the truth, I don't know much about acting. But when it comes to looking at women, I have absolute experience, and Gao Enya's face is absolutely original. I was so envious of her face that I wanted to move my hands and feet according to her appearance, but unfortunately I hesitated because I was afraid of pain. Is there any evidence of what you said? Besides Park Yoo-chon's picture, do you have Gao Enya's picture? "Who would take a picture with a woman? And Gao Enya knows what I do. Be careful." Lin Yaona turned over the photo album of her mobile phone and muttered, "We were all at the scene of Park Youtian's birthday party, and I took a lot of pictures. Gao Enya drank happily that day, and she didn't look down on me as usual. Unfortunately, she lost her mobile phone before, and the pictures were gone." "Ah, I found it!" Lin Yaona held up her cell phone and zoomed in on the camera. "This is a group photo of everyone when I went to the cocktail party.". The thing I said I heard by chance just now was heard here. The photo was enlarged on the screen. It was a group photo. Visually, it should be the end of the reception. Everyone took a group photo together. There were seven or eight older people sitting on chairs in front of them, and there were younger people standing behind them. Lin Yao Na is standing next to Gao Enya,Ceramic ferrule for stud welding, smiling very appropriately, if she does not say, do not see, she will be for that reason, to attend the party. And beside her, Gao Enya seemed to be familiar with everyone, with a natural and friendly smile. Lin Yaona's interview was fixed on the special party with Gao Enya,Ceramic Band Heater, and then the video began to flash Gao Enya's photos at the speed of 5 seconds. There are people you know, Park Yu-chon, Yoo Ya-in, Kang Dong-won, Moon Jung-hyuk, Choi Seung-hyun, and other male artists who are rumored to have a good relationship with Ko Eun-ah. They appeared on various occasions, such as roadside barbecue stalls, bars and nightclubs, and outside the door of Gao Enya community. They threw their arms around each other and laughed. There are also many people who can't be recognized, all accompanied by luxury cars in the photos, men wantonly put their hands on the leaking bodies of women beside them. The conspicuous logo of the bags carried by the girls shows its value. These photos are obviously taken secretly, Gao Enya may be in the colorful lights of the nightclub, leaking a side face, Ozone generator ceramic plate ,7g Ozone Generator, or leaking a chin with a hat, or even only a back. These are specially marked with a red circle and written with the words of suspected Gao Enya. This is the end of the video. The voice of the narrator and the subtitles with question marks appear at the end. Is Gao Enya really what you see? Or have we all been lied to? If D's manuscript was forwarded 6 million times, then the video was forwarded 8 million times. Compared to the intrigue between the big clock and the actress. Digging out the gossip of actresses can stimulate the dark side of the public. The main character of the two news is Gao Enya, and the content is diametrically opposite. Cao Gengyu, looking at the bottom of the video, full of water army messages, stroking the beads on the wrist, the actress involved in sex news can be talked about for a long time in the entertainment circle, not to mention the actress suspected of selling X, complete human and material evidence, even if King Kong explains again, the people blindfolded by gossip will not listen to them. This time, he wants Gao Enya to never turn over. Since Xu Jiaye dares to play with him, let's see who can play with who. At four o'clock that afternoon, Park Yu-chon, as one of the people involved in the incident, was surrounded by many reporters in the military service community. These people were so crazy that they did not even let go of the military service people. The person who appeared in the video interview became popular. The number of fans of Lin Yaona's SNS has increased from 300,000 to 1.7 million.
King Kong is as quiet as a chicken as ever. This club, which claims to be conducting friendly negotiations with Gao Enya, has never said a word for Gao Enya from an official standpoint since the beginning of the Big Bell Incident. Every time this one saved the day, it was because of Gao Enya's own connections in the circle for many years. Jin Jiawen began to doubt whether what he had told her at the beginning was just a lie to deceive her. But this time, Gao Enya's connections seemed to have been exhausted. Yesterday, all the active artists collectively lost their voices. Even if they were asked by reporters, there was only one sentence without comment. Yesterday's "the best Gao Enya in the world" seemed to be her last carnival. After burning all the dazzling fireworks, only the dark sky was left, and no light could come in. People are like sheep, drifting back and forth under the roar of sheepdogs. The supporters of D Club are less than half of Gao Enya's X topic. However, most of the people who choose to reserve their attitude because of Gao Enya's frequent hacking incidents recently begin to be anxious because of the particularly quiet entertainment circle. At 9:00 a.m. on November 12, the organizing committee of the Blue Dragon Film Festival held a press conference to announce the list of nominees for this year. Best Actor: Song Kanghao and Liu Yaren's "Mourning", Huang Zhengmin's "Old Hand", Lee Jung-jae's "Assassination", Zheng Zaiyong's "Right at this time, wrong at that time"; Best Actress Kim Soo's "Chinatown", Lee Jung-hyun's "Alice in Honest Country", Jeon Do-yeon's "Scoundrel", Ko Eun-ah's "Assassination" and Han Hyo-joo's "The Beauty Inside" yesterday, Ko Eun-ah, who made the whole world lose her voice, appeared on the list of candidates for Best Actress. Ten minutes after the end of the press conference, the D Club, which has been standing firmly behind Gao Enya since the Big Bell Incident. Drop a deep-sea torpedo on the entertainment industry which has been turbulent for a month. According to our exclusive news, all the award candidates of the Blue Dragon Film Festival, including Gao Enya, will attend the award ceremony of the Blue Dragon Film Festival as scheduled. Meanwhile,ceramic sandblasting nozzles, the candidates for Best Actor and Actress at the Grand Bell Film Awards, including but not limited to these candidates, refused to attend the Grand Bell. global-ceramics.com
Impatentownd79
Ефрейтор
Ефрейтор

Вернуться в Сообщения и обращения