Hokage Tuan Fan Two Little Split

От администрации сайта paintball.lv

Hokage Tuan Fan Two Little Split

Сообщение Impatentownd79 10 окт 2022, 06:54

Itachi suddenly looked up at the ghost, what did Sasuke do to make the ghost feel. No, I should say, how can Sasuke not hate himself? "Give it to you, and I'll talk to the younger generation first." Onikiri shoved Sasuke into Itachi's hand and left with Mizutsuki. The ghost scratched his hair with his free right hand, which had a very strange feeling. The soft emotion that never belonged to a man like him, and he really hoped that the brothers were not enemies. How to say, Xiao Li is a gathering of a group of lonely outlaws, but, as human beings, there are still feelings that can not be extinguished. Itachi held Sasuke in his arms and hesitated for a moment, but in any case, even if he wanted to play the "enemy" drama, he had to wake up to have an effect. Carrying the man back into the house, Itachi looked at the ground and thought about it, but put Sasuke on the bed. Itachi adjusted his mood and suppressed the soft mood of pity. Elder brother In a small voice, Sasuke blinked and saw the figure in front of him. "Don't do it first. Listen to me." Itachi choked for a moment. What impression did he leave on Sasuke. Sasuke sat up slowly and looked into Itachi's eyes. "There is something hidden in the extermination." In a quiet sentence, Sasuke saw Itachi's pupils shrink slightly. I was right. Raising his eyebrows, Sasuke laughed defiantly,mobile racking systems, "Tell me." Itachi was stupefied for a moment, and for the first time in his life, he was defeated by Sasuke. The author has something to say: I, I don't know what I wrote.. I'm going crazy.. Next chapter update time: 6.24 The thirty-eighth chapter two little counterattack Like the dark red sky rusted by blood, the black and cold sun and clouds are depressed and heavy. The month reads the world, has been solidifying in the time by a mournful posture. Withdrawing his eyes from the window, Sasuke was still half lying and half sitting on the bed. They are still in Itachi's house, or Itachi has built the interior of the house into the spiritual world. It's just that everything is black and white,heavy duty rack manufacturers, and it looks a little strange. But the only sky with a different color is not to look at it. There was no panic. His eyes were as light as a feather and fell on Itachi. Sasuke looked up at Itachi standing on the side of the bed. "Brother Itachi, try to control the use of the writing wheel eye.." Azor and Sasuke have the same timbre, but their voices are slightly more feminine than Sasuke's. A faint sigh, the mood on a wisp of wind up. Because Itachi's purpose of using the moon reading this time is not to attack, so in the absence of mental suppression, Sasuke not only has a clear appearance of heavy pupil in his eyes, but also has a feeling of "double image". Itachi frowned a little at first, thinking that his eyesight was deteriorating again, and then found that only Sasuke had double vision, and then he wanted to understand the reason. After all, that's two people. Azor kept looking at Itachi, and although Itachi closed his eyes gently and then opened them in a flash, Azor saw it clearly. There is a sharp pain in the heart, push back racking system ,cantilever racking system, which is the fear of being pressed in the deepest place. The hand that raised its hand to press the chest changed its course halfway, and Azor grabbed Itachi's hand hanging at his side and clenched it. Itachi struggled reflexively, but Azor stubbornly refused to let go. It was more urgent than the drowning man holding on to the only driftwood. There was no way to let go. At that moment, he didn't care what the Itachi would do to himself next. You know, in the world of moon reading, Itachi is the master. What rumors have you heard? Itachi remembered the original intention of using the moon to read, letting Azor hold his hand and look down from a commanding position with a sense of aggression. You say or I say? Azor asked in a low voice, but it was an exchange with Sasuke. You come Sasuke's voice was clear and a little excited, as if he was finally going to get the gift he had dreamed of. However, it is really a unique gift to be completely free from the haze of the past. All right A Zuo nodded, "Weasel elder brother to promise us, don't interrupt at will, don't suddenly start hitting people," said, because of his tone of mind, this is not like a negotiation condition, but like a spoiled child. Act like a spoiled child. Vague vocabulary. Too much is missing in their lives. He simply used his strength and dragged Itachi to sit down. Weasel, indulge me for once.
Azor pursed his lips, and even as Itachi stood upright on the edge of the bed, he dragged him unyieldingly. Probably because of the quiet and peaceful life in the countryside for a long time, Itachi felt that he was softhearted. For example, he really sat on the edge of the bed along the strength of Azor, instead of picking up the kid and beating him up. (Nissan, you..) "Then I'll start from the beginning." Curving the corners of his mouth, Azor smiled purely, "You know." From the beginning, I didn't believe the truth of your extermination. "Konoha's defense system and security system are very tight, and there are many masters in the Uchiha family.". Even if you are the first in the clan and have a rare kaleidoscope to write round eyes, it will still be difficult to defeat more than one. And I finally saw you, but not much damage, do not say that you are the assassination of the surprise attack, that scale, is completely open to kill. Therefore, it is absolutely impossible for you to complete the extermination of the whole clan by yourself for personal reasons. Traces left in battle, subtle habitual differences. I don't think it's because of the shadow. So, who else is involved? Uchiha's writing wheel eye, if the weasel brother wants to go further, is to take away the eye research. I have a deep understanding of this recently. Although I was very flustered at that time, I still vaguely remember that the body I saw was intact except for the fatal injuries. It's. But when Konoha is finished, I can only see the ashes. From the beginning, I didn't believe it. Itachi listened in silence, listening to a seven-year-old child, just because of the paranoid reason of "not believing", so stubborn to go on. Then they use every trace of discovery as a weapon to support their own views,heavy duty cantilever racks, and gradually become obsessed. Moreover, they are so sober and rational that they can even say that they ignore the pain they deserve to find the so-called "truth" that they insist on. Itachi Uchiha, someone has always believed in you. The weasel bit the tip of the tongue with a dull pain. But who is qualified to touch it. jracking.com
Impatentownd79
Ефрейтор
Ефрейтор

Вернуться в Сообщения и обращения