Create an operating system

От администрации сайта paintball.lv

Сообщение merehan 24 мар 2023, 02:29

An operating system can be created through the following steps: Learn the programming language that will be used to program the system, such as: Basic and Pascal, the most famous of which is the C language, and it is important to use assembly language to create an operating system.

This is because some parts and during OS programming require their use, unlike C++ which has keywords, and you need an integrated operating system to use them. Large parts of Windows 98 were written in C++.

Use a compiler to compile an operating system written in C or C++ by reading the manual of the chosen language, and the programmer must have a comprehensive knowledge of the compiler, in addition to many things that the programmer must master, such as the slicing scheme and the interface of the C + binary application +, and know the executable formats well (ELF, PE, COFF, plain binary), and that the (.exe) format is subject to intellectual property protection law.

Choose the type of media to mount to the operating system, which includes CD drives, DVD drives, hard drives, flash drives, or any other computer.

Determine the main idea that will be based on an operating system such as (Windows), which works on the idea of ​​a simple user interface and high protection. Determine the appropriate processor interface that will be supported by the operating system. Among the most popular processors in this field are ARM, x86_64, and IA-32 developed by Intel, which are used to this day.

Choosing the appropriate method for building the operating system, as it is possible to start building a new operating system from scratch, and the system can also be built if there is a kernel (foundation) to build on, such as open source (Linux), which is considered one of the most important operating systems due to its ability to modify and develop.

Decide whether to use a pre-created bootloader such as: (GRUB) or a special bootloader (private bootloader), which must know the hardware components of the computer when using it.

Defining an application programming interface (API), the most famous of which is the (POSIX) interface that allows support for Linux systems, and is characterized by the existence of well-documented support documents.

Choosing the way to design the system, there are two types of designs: a monolithic kernel, which puts all services into the kernel so that it is faster, and a small kernel that integrates a small kernel with the user to implement services, and handle each error in severity, so it is the best and most reliable.

TRANSATED FROM:
افضل برنامج محرر الفيديو
شركات تسويق الكترونى
اعلان قوقل
merehan
Старшина
Старшина

Great Info To Picking Beauty Products

Сообщение FrankJScott 24 мар 2023, 02:58

For the man asking about botulinum toxin price, lip hair removal, botox for drooling in adults, jawline botox price, botox injections for cervical dystonia, eyebrow laser, I highly suggest this use this link for beauty product url or botox for 11 lines cost, botox vertical lip lines, local botox clinics, botulinum toxin is botox, depressor supercilii botox, diode hair removal, not to mention this great site about beauty product info on top of botox cheap near me, face slimming botox cost, best place for botox, underarm hair removal, gentlelase, veet facial hair removal, as well as this get more information for beauty product advice which is also great. Also, have a look at this get more information on beauty product url and don't forget botox pimples injection site, botox for crows feet cost, best facial hair removal, jaw botox price, masseter botox men, ipl laser hair removal, as well as this read full report on beauty product site as well as sev laser hair removal, pubic hair removal at home, botox in corners of mouth, best way to remove bikini hair, best botox clinic, botox and migraine relief, not to mention on front page for beauty product info which is also wobotoxh a look. I also recommend this published here for beauty product site and don't forget dermatologist laser hair removal, izalia, electrolysis hair removal prices, horizontal neck lines botox, permanent facial hair removal for women, roseskinco ipl, as well as this additional hints about beauty product details on top of hand botox for wrinkles, botox to remove double chin, best way to remove bikini hair, botox for hand paralysis, jawline dermal fillers cost, peach fuzz hair, and don't forget view website on beauty product advice and don't forget best doctor for botox near me, nair pubic removal, eyelid wrinkles botox, botox for brow furrow, jaw slimming botox cost, botox for face wrinkles, which is also great. Finally, have a look at this additional hints for beauty product tips with botox for trapezius, wrinkle injections near me, at home laser hair removal for dark skin, finishing touch lumina, best at home laser, eyebrow lift botox injection site, for good measure. Check more @ New Info To Deciding On Custom Sportswear b9f734a
FrankJScott
Капитан
Капитан

Great News To Selecting Beauty Products

Сообщение FrankJScott 24 мар 2023, 03:00

In response to the people asking about underarm botox cost, nair for pubic region, cosmetic botox, botox hands hyperhidrosis, diode laser hair removal, botox in hands, I highly suggest this a replacement for beauty product link or face fillers cost, best ipl hair removal, botox injections for hyperhidrosis, groupon laser hair removal, i need botox, neck botox cost, alongside all this going here for beauty product blog and don't forget laser hair removal ingrown hair, ipl laser at home, masseter jaw botox, botox near me, hairfree hair remover, groupon laser hair removal, alongside all this more bonuses for beauty product link which is also great. Also, have a look at this bonuses on beauty product advice alongside all jawline botox near me, unwanted facial, uneven eyebrows botox, nair for legs, dermal filler brow lift, upper lip laser hair removal, and don't forget this get more info for beauty product details as well as electrolysis treatment, trapezius botox, painless hair removal, botox for spasticity, babyamy, no no laser hair removal, not to mention what is it worth on beauty product forum which is also wobotoxh a look. I also recommend this over at this website on beauty product blog on top of botox in armpits, laser facial hair removal near me, brazilian diode laser, jovs hair removal, face laser hair removal cost, at home laser, alongside all this funny post about beauty product blog as well as botox eyebrow lift cost, veet price, average cost of botox on forehead, botox for keloid scars, vaginal hair removal, laser hair removal red hair, alongside all read full report about beauty product url as well as vellus hair removal, laser hair removal back, hand botox for sweating, botox by me, silkipl, hair re, which is also great. Finally, have a look at this related site on beauty product site with dermal fillers cost near me, botox for headaches near me, botox for in between eyebrows, injections for migraines, hair reduction, botox to chin, for good measure. Check more @ Good Tips For Considering Beauty Products 5c28df4
FrankJScott
Капитан
Капитан

Вернуться в Сообщения и обращения