Heard that the bamboo

От посетителей сайта

Heard that the bamboo

Сообщение Daniels46 30 сен 2022, 02:39

Wu Xin smiled and went to wash his hands. Meng Sulan looked at her back, and the smile on her face disappeared. She pulled Gu Muyang over and asked him softly. Two people did not say a few words, Wu Xin came out, eyes slightly red, not very obvious. As if afraid of Meng Sulan they see, she rubbed her eyes and smiled, "This onion smell is quite strong, tears are hot for me." Meng Sulan was so distressed that she couldn't hold back for a moment and opened her mouth: "If you want to cry, you can cry. It's hard enough to endure outside. Don't be wronged when you go back to your own home." Wu Xin's tears fell down in an instant, and his voice choked with sobs: "Mom, have I humiliated you?" Meng Sulan hugged her and patted her on the back. Her tone was full of pride: "Who said that?"? My daughter Meng Sulan, of course, is the best. They say you, they are wrong, we do not lose face. Wu Xin's tears were like a sudden opening of the valve, and the tears were endless. With tears in her eyes, she rubbed herself against Meng Sulan's temples, sniffling and calling her, "Mom." Meng Sulan's eyes were also wet, and she did not wipe them. While wiping Wu Xin's tears,digital touch screen board, she coaxed her: "They are pedantic and unreasonable. We don't have the same knowledge as them." "Well," Wu Xin nodded, "well, I don't have the same experience as them." "My good daughter." Meng Sulan turned her head sideways and kissed her hair. "Just cry.". We're not ashamed. Mom is proud of you. Even if she doesn't teach or write books in the future, Mom is still proud of you. Wu Xin nodded for a long time and raised his hand to wipe his tears. "I'm ready to cry." "Cry well, then let's start eating.". Only when you are full can you fight well. "Good." After dinner, the four of them sat together and analyzed carefully. The antecedent is easy,smart interactive whiteboard, Gu Muyang has 90% confidence, things and Chen Xusheng can not get rid of the relationship. When Gu Muyang learned of their scandal, it was already afternoon. The news that was published in the morning was not suppressed until that time. There were two main kinds of heated remarks-one was to scold the unclear relationship between the two people, and the other was to imply that Wushan Yin was a role tailored for Chen Xusheng in order to commemorate his first love. In other words, it is more appropriate for Chen Xusheng to play it. The two kinds of speech are evenly matched. And the water army hired by Gu Muyang formed a triangle. According to Wu Xin, Chen Xusheng has already begun to deal with this matter. Even if Chen Xusheng is not as high as Wei and Jin, if this happens, buying water army and creating new focus covers the past, it should not continue to ferment to that point. The key is that the water army supporting Wu Xin is basically arranged by Gu Muyang. He knew how much he had arranged, and if Chen Xusheng really had it, he would not be unable to feel it. He arranged a group of water army, there seems to be able to make two groups, otherwise, he would not have tried so hard to pull the situation back. He really suspected that Chen Xusheng had deliberately set up a trap for hype, interactive whiteboards in the classroom ,4k smart board, and casually found a few water army to defend a few words and make a false impression of innocence. But in fact, the real water army was arranged to stir up the second kind of speech. Or, Chen Xusheng originally did not intend to hype, but Wei and Jin wanted to pour dirty water on Chen Xusheng, but Chen Xisheng played the trick here, hoping to reap the benefits. In any case, he could not believe that Chen Xusheng was innocent. But even though he guessed so, there was no conclusive evidence, Wu Xin did not believe it, and he had no choice but to try to create a news cover. However, before he could make news, Wu Xin's early "plagiarism" was exposed. The network began a variety of scolding war, although there are also Wu Xin's book fans and Gu Muyang's water army in support, but "plagiarism", "Tanbi writer", "teacher" these words put together, the people who eat melons will soon have a reason to scold. He can only secretly hide Wu Xin's mobile phone, while trying to control the public opinion on the Internet, on the one hand, trying to please Wu Xin, so that she has no time to deal with those words on the Internet. It's just that he didn't expect the situation to be as serious as it is today.
"Chen Xusheng." Wu Xin unconsciously bit his inner lip, twisted his eyebrows and thought for a long time before shaking his head. "Even if you say so, Chen Xusheng put us on the cusp of public opinion in order to hype.". But what good will it do for his development if my reputation is ruined? "It's no good." Gu Muyang nodded and looked at her steadily. "There must be someone else who broke out the plagiarism.". Either it's the nine-headed meow who copied you before, or it's your strong rival in the online literary circle who wants to take the opportunity to pull you down. It is estimated that Chen Xusheng did not know that'a smattering of knowledge 'and'drizzle' were the same person, but he did not expect that so many things would be involved, which would push you to the cusp of the storm. Otherwise, he wouldn't have suddenly announced his relationship before his news came out. Chen Xusheng's love affair was announced, and it was Zhu Xuan, the leading actress of Wushanyin. A gifted scholar and a beautiful woman are also a good match. Chen Xusheng has also partnered with Zhu Xuan before, but he is only the second man. In Zhu Xuan's movies and TV plays, most of the theme songs are sung by Chen Xusheng. Earlier, someone gave them a couple, but the official has never fired, two people have never expressed their attitude, not even a scandal, we did not take it seriously. Did not expect this explosion, that is, two people's love, or the parties themselves take the initiative to publish the blog. The attention of the crowd was immediately attracted by more than half. Coupled with Gu Muyang's side, the micro-blog hot search soon lost the shadow of Wu Xin. By rights, it won't be long before the matter is settled. But as if there is some force behind the manipulation, those who bite "plagiarism" and "being a teacher" do not let go of the keyboard men, there is no intention to stop. Wu Xin, besides this nine-headed meow,electronic board for classroom, have you ever made enemies with anyone else in the online literary circle? Wu Xin shook his head, "I don't know.". At the beginning of writing, many new people will fight for the list. I haven't paid attention to the list for a long time. I don't have enough time to code words. I don't have the mind to pay attention to anything else. I I can't think of anyone. 。 hsdsmartboard.com
Daniels46
Ефрейтор
Ефрейтор

Вернуться в Сообщения и обращения