Understanding iMessage: Does it show when you delete a messa

Understanding iMessage: Does it show when you delete a messa

Сообщение pokop 27 фев 2024, 06:48

Hey everyone,

I've been curious about how iMessage handles deleted messages and whether it notifies the other person. From what I've researched, deleting a message on iMessage removes it from your own device, but I'm unsure if the other person still sees a notification or indication that a message was deleted.

Can anyone here shed some light on this does imessage show when you delete a message? Have you experienced situations where you've deleted a message on iMessage and the other person was or wasn't notified? I'd appreciate any insights or personal experiences you can share on this topic.

Thanks in advance!
pokop
Прапорщик
Прапорщик

Re: Understanding iMessage: Does it show when you delete a messa

Сообщение shilpipathak530 29 фев 2024, 12:01

Discover the ultimate destination for entertainment at DisneyPlus.com/begin, where iconic characters and captivating narratives come to life. Delve into a vast library, encompassing animated masterpieces, blockbuster movies, and exclusive series, offering something for every taste. The user-friendly interface ensures a hassle-free experience, while the platform's commitment to high-quality streaming brings the magic directly to your screens. Whether you're reliving childhood favorites or exploring new frontiers, DisneyPlus.com/begin promises a world of joy and wonder. Don't miss the chance to embark on a streaming adventure that transcends time and space – start your DisneyPlus.com/begin experience now. disneyplus.com begin
shilpipathak530
Рядовой

Вернуться в Тактический пейнтбол и Сценарные игры