Unlimited Upgrade Contract Flow _ 20200215155533.

Модератор: sundog

Unlimited Upgrade Contract Flow _ 20200215155533.

Сообщение LuizCarvalho 17 окт 2022, 04:23

Your collection? How did I first hear about it? Mary is also full of incredible face, although so many gems are piled on the table without care, but there are some priceless treasures, if sold, absolutely can get a wealth that ordinary people can not imagine. "It's just an ordinary gadget, so Miss Tosaka, these gems should be usable, right?" Li Yalin shrugged his shoulders. It was very troublesome to explain. Fortunately, it was better not to explain. "This.." This is more than usable. "" By this time, Tosaka Rin had been completely shocked by the gems on the table, and even her eyes had turned into shining little gems. She had never thought that she would see so many gems in her lifetime. "Sister." Sakura in the side is very hidden pull far saka Rin's sleeve, this kind of nirvana is very impolite, especially around there are so many new friends, but for the sister's reminder, far saka Rin is not the slightest care, now her eyes are only gems. These.. Are they all for me? It took a while for Tosaka Rin to come to his senses. His little hand trembled and pointed to the table. There was a trace of expectation and complexity in his tone. If it was true, then he would never have to worry about the magic gem again. When the time came, he would use one to replenish the magic, fire another magic bullet, and use it in any way he could! "Of course, these are all yours." Li Yalin smiled and made a gesture of invitation. Anyway,car radiator cap, these gems were just a drop in the bucket in his collection. Naturally, he would not care about the gems on this table. "Oh!"! That's great! Mine! These are all mine! Get Li Yalin's affirmative answer, yuan Ban Rin immediately cheered, a gem on the table in his arms, the expression that is called a excitement, since the beginning of learning gem magic to the present wish has finally come true, finally there are so many gems for their own squandering! "Woo.." Good shame, really very sorry,titanium machining parts, my sister impolite "gently stroked his forehead, Sakura has been unable to bear to see the miser's sister, it is too humiliating, repeatedly bowed to the girls around to apologize, if not to restore some impression points, how will he and his sister be treated by these girls in the future?" Sakura can see that the girls just introduced by Yalin have maintained a very intimate state with Yalin. If these girls have a bad feeling, then the family will not be good in the future, so in any case, they have to get along well with these girls. "It doesn't matter, as the Younger Martial Brother Yalin said, Miss Tosaka is a man of temperament, so it also looks very lovely." Seeing Sakura at a loss of nirvana, I don't know the fire dance hurriedly smiled at Sakura's little hand, and very gently opened his mouth to comfort her. Just in Li Yalin's introduction is not detailed, only said that the three new girls are his companions, CNC machining parts ,die casting parts, but I do not know the fire dance is already aware of some problems, knowing that the identity of the three companions is absolutely not simple, so as an elder sister, she naturally has to get along well with the three people (to be continued PNovel 360 Chapter 714 dancing sister, will you marry me? I do not know the affinity of the fire dance is AX level, although the age is not much older than the Tosaka sisters, but in terms of the maturity of thought, Lin and Sakura are not as good as flattery. At this time do not know the fire dance like a mature big sister in general, very gentle words instantly Sakura strategy down, and in a very short period of time, the success of the Sakura to her side. "I don't know Miss Fire, you are so mature, if only my sister could be like you." I looked at yuansaka Rin, who was on the table with a shining face, and then compared with the fire dance standing in front of me, Sakura chose to defect directly.
"It doesn't matter Ai Ying if you don't mind, call me sister is also possible, I also want to have you so clever and sensible sister," I don't know fire dance chuckled, although only a short contact, but she found that worry is a very good girl, such a girl with Yalin side, also let I don't know fire dance very rest assured. "Really?"? Can I really call you dancing sister? From small big, Sakura contact is the most sister far saka Rin, and the big sister who saved his sister, although there will be classmates in the class when going to school, but always with a diaphragm, how can someone like Li Yalin and don't know the fire dance so open to her heart, so at this time Sakura's nirvana naturally seems quite happy. "Of course, then from today on, I will recognize you as my sister." "I said, Yalin, why did you give so many gems to that girl?" Just when she did not know how to exchange feelings with Sakura, Mary bumped into Li Yalin with her elbow. 'What's The matter? Jealous? Li Yalin looked at Mary jokingly, how could he compete with a little girl? "No?" Mary rolled her eyes. "That is to tell you clearly that I am really jealous!"! "Of course," Li Yalin sniggered in his heart, to say that among so many girls, Mary really likes to be jealous, but she will not deliberately show it in front of Li Yalin, but now it seems that the gem she sent to yuanban Rin really makes her very tasty. "Humph!" Mary snorted and clasped her arms around her chest and stared at Li Yalin, which meant that since you could see that I was jealous, why didn't you come to comfort me? "Well, well, it's just a little gem, if Mary likes it." The smile on his face, Li Yalin immediately took out a very delicate ruby necklace, long known to send Rin things will provoke these vinegar jars, Li Yalin is naturally prepared for this. "So beautiful!" Seeing the ruby necklace in Li Yalin's hand,socket screw plug, Mary's eyes suddenly brightened. Was Lin really going to give herself such a beautiful ruby necklace? Do you like it? "Why don't you put it on me, fool!" Mary didn't care about Li Yalin's slightly teasing smile. She didn't care how beautiful or valuable the gift was. The most important thing was that it was a gift from Yalin. If Yalin could wear it himself, it would be even more perfect. autoparts-dx.com
LuizCarvalho
Ефрейтор
Ефрейтор

Вернуться в Технический отдел