Legend of Star Peak

Модератор: sundog

Legend of Star Peak

Сообщение LuizCarvalho 17 окт 2022, 04:24

Small dragon listens, stay, how can this, how can you give up ancient stone colostrum? Ancient stone colostrum can save him millions of years of penance. How does Zhang Xingfeng know that the most difficult part of the mythical beast is the body refining period. It takes tens of millions of years to refine the body of a mythical beast. No matter how talented the dragon is, it also takes millions of years. Because the God beast is extremely strong, much stronger than human beings, but too strong is not entirely a good thing, the body refining period is the fusion of yuan Ying and, because it is too strong, this fusion is too difficult. But if there is colostrum, through the secret method, Xiaolong believes that it is absolutely possible to directly refine the body in half a year! To the demon world, Xiaolong just wants to play, but if in order to play, he wants to practice for millions of years, Xiaolong will not agree. Xiaolong immediately looked at Zhang Xingfeng with a smile and said with a cheeky smile: "This.." Second brother, if I don't go, I won't go. In fact, this elder is not the kind of unreasonable person, this time the second brother wants to be alone with the second sister-in-law, this elder is not the kind of person who does not know'fun ',plastic pallet suppliers, how can he disturb you? Second brother, you can rest assured that the matter of the ancient stone colostrum will be handed over to me directly! Xiaolong has a valiant and vigorous look. Zhang Xingfeng looked at it with a smile on his face. He looked at Xiaolong and said, "Well, my ancient stone colostrum, you help me take it back. The rebirth effect of ancient stone colostrum is better than the spirit blood of the dragon spirit, and the spirit blood is better for practice.". In this way, I have a solid foundation as a disciple of Tianxin Sect. This is of great benefit to becoming an immortal in the future,plastic pallet suppliers, and I can't destroy it. You go back and announce to me that once all the disciples of Tianxin Sect become core disciples, this sect will give him a drop of ancient stone colostrum and rebirth him. Even if the aptitude is not upper, after rebirth, it will become superior. I believe it won't take long to practice! Speaking of this, Zhang Xingfeng could not help sighing. When he was practicing, he was too old and his muscles and bones were not good. It was a waste of time to practice. If he had got a drop of ancient stone colostrum, he could be reborn directly, and his practice would be much faster. When Zhong Heng heard this, he nodded his head and said, "This is a good method for a real person. Being reborn is only to improve the disciple's aptitude, and even to make the disciple's foundation more solid. It does not affect his practice." Zhang Xingfeng sniggers: "I have long thought about the efficacy of the treasures around me. How can I waste these treasures here?" Zhang Xingfeng thought for a long time before he came up with a way to improve the cultivation speed of the disciples of Tianxin Sect without affecting their foundation. The efficacy of spirit blood is needless to say, ha ha, the selfless dedication of the dragon spirit! I Tianxin Zong must grasp it well! Zhang Xingfeng smiled and said without a trace of shame, letting the dragon spirit shout wildly in his heart: "You little blood-sucking devil, the spirit blood is what you threaten me to get, ibc spill containment pallet ,plastic pallet containers, what selfless dedication, abominable ah.." But apparently, Zhang Xingfeng didn't care about the dissatisfaction of the dragon spirit. He still had a smile on his face and said, "So I came up with a method. The Magic Heart Hall, the core of the Tianxin Sect, is the place where my core disciples of the Tianxin Sect can reach. When you go back, Xiaolong, send me a message directly to Biyan and ask him to use the spirit blood as the base to change the base of the Magic Heart Array!" Xiaolong didn't understand anything yet, but Zhong Heng immediately understood it. He couldn't help clapping his hands and exulting: "Wonderful, this move of the real person is both simple and practical. The base of the magic heart array uses spirit blood. From now on, the whole magic heart array will have a strong spirit of spirit blood, which is equal to the world where the foreign spirit is tens of times stronger than the outside world. This is similar to the theory that Zixia realm uses artifacts to gather spirit." Like Zixiajing, in this way, the foundation of the disciples will not be false. But obviously the effect of this magic heart array is much better than that of Zixia Realm. After all, I use precious spiritual blood to directly distribute Reiki, while Zixia Realm absorbs it from heaven and earth. Moreover, the aura emitted by the spirit blood is much stronger. Zhong Heng can already imagine the scene in which his Tianxin Sect will be more powerful than Zixia Jing in the future. Zhang Xingfeng nodded with a smile and said, "Yes, the artifact of Zixia Realm covers a relatively large area. The concentration of the whole Reiki is only increased by three times. In some special places, the effect is increased by three times again with the Gathering Spirit Array.".
But no matter how to say, the concentration of Reiki will not be much higher, the blood of Reiki is the blood of countless rare Warcraft, spirit beasts, immortal beasts, and even divine beasts. It is the blood killing door, one of the three doors of the demon world, which has gone through thousands of years and spent countless efforts and financial resources to create the whole blood killing door. The strong degree of Aura is absolutely beyond your imagination, ha ha, which blood killing door has worked so hard for so long, but it is for my heart to make wedding clothes! Zhang Xingfeng smiled triumphantly. Does Xiaolong understand? Zhang Xingfeng asked Xiaolong. Xiaolong touched his big head and said doubtfully, "I don't understand!" As soon as the words came out, Zhang Xingfeng could not help but feel a headache. He dared not give the burden of sending back the spirit blood and the ancient stone colostrum to others easily. Moreover, Xiaolong had the dark gold armor. In the realm of cultivation, there was absolutely no God who could threaten him. Xiaolong immediately smiled slyly: "But I know one thing, the spirit blood and the ancient stone colostrum should be well protected from being discovered by others. Also, the spirit blood is to be the base of the magic heart array, and the ancient stone colostrum is to be reborn for those who have just become core disciples.". Um. That's all I know. As for what my second brother said just now, I don't know! Zhang Xingfeng glared at Xiaolong without curiosity and said, "All right, you guy, just know this. You don't have to worry about your blue bracelet being taken away by others. Well, use the blue bracelet to collect the colostrum and spirit blood. Wait a minute. I'll put a ban around you first!" With so much spiritual blood, as soon as the colostrum comes out, it is estimated that the entire city of the natural moat will find that it is not good when the time comes. Zhang Xingfeng's infinite power is running, and the light of heaven and earth around the courtyard is flashing, which has been isolated from the outside world. As soon as Zhang Xingfeng made a move,drum spill pallet, the ancient stone colostrum and the spirit blood flew out. As soon as the little dragon received it, he collected the ancient stone colostrum and the blood of the hungry spirit into the blue bracelet. Master, Yuyan and I will leave here first. Xiaolong will bring many disciples here when he goes back. Whether Master goes back with Xiaolong or stays here depends on Master's own will. Zhang Xingfeng turned to Tianchenzi and said. binpallet.com
LuizCarvalho
Ефрейтор
Ефрейтор

Вернуться в Технический отдел