Lord Shangshu who lost his vest

Модератор: sundog

Lord Shangshu who lost his vest

Сообщение SousaSouza 17 окт 2022, 04:51

Zhao Yingyi leaned on the Dragon Chair, looking at the handsome and thin Xia yuan, as if he had seen his sad self many years ago, patting the closed door of Xia Fu alone. Xia yuan, will you open the door.. "Xia yuan, Xia yuan, I beg you to open the door." "Please.." The scene was so vivid that he closed his eyes and hid all his weakness and sadness in his eyes. Xia yuan, you liar.. If you believe half a word, I Zhao Ying is a fool. A weapon in the hands of the little emperor? Mutually beneficial cooperation? Xia yuan, sitting aside, was stunned after listening to his words, put away his smiling expression, and sank his face. It was a very good offer, but it made her feel very uncomfortable. Zhao Ying, how can you use me as a weapon? In your eyes, am I just a vassal who can be used? Her question made Zhao Ying feel ridiculous. She opened her eyes and looked at her sarcastically: "Otherwise,plastic pallet bin, what do you think you are?"? Do you really take me as a child of thirteen or fourteen years old and let you play with me in applause? Liars! You're all liars! I thought there was affection between us.. "Xia yuan said devilishly.". Then she regretted it. Does it seem very weak to say such words? Sure enough, her words made the irony of Zhao Ying's mouth even stronger: "Affection?"? Even if there is, it will be worn away by you. Did you ever talk about affection when you used your pupil to deceive me? I stayed in front of the Xia Mansion for three days and three nights. Did you ever talk about affection when you closed the door? Have you ever talked about affection when I put down my pride to beg you? Did you ever talk about affection when you cheated me to marry Sun Qin and then went back on your word? In my memory, those confusing love words are still in my ears. Little Yingying, Pupil likes you best. "Little Yingying, will you be my husband?" Little Yingying,euro plastic pallet, after today, you will be my man. I will be good to you all my life.. A lifetime, a lifetime? Where is the woman who told him all her life? "Zhao Ying.." She did not know how to answer, she was only taking everything as a game, the game began, just have fun. At the end of the game, we can separate two wide, never thought Zhao Ying was so deep into the play. I have no way to blame the pupil's fickleness, after all, the feelings of things reluctantly. But I can't bear you to plan all this from beginning to end like a behind-the-scenes manipulator, taking my feelings as the fun of your life. Xia Yuheng, plastic bulk containers ,stackable plastic pallets, is it particularly interesting to see my jokes? Is that why you haven't been happy with each other for so many years? Do you have a special sense of accomplishment when I'm being played around by you? That's not true.. Xia yuan wants to explain The words are on the tip of my tongue, but I can't say them. What can you say? Said she was Qian Zitong? Said she was ordered by the late emperor? Whichever one comes out now is adding fuel to the fire. When Pupil left the palace that day, Sun Qin asked me why I wanted to marry her since I didn't love her? She said I ruined her life. When Zhao Ying said this, he couldn't help getting up and walked up to Xia yuan step by step. He grabbed her front and stared into her eyes and said, "Actually, to be exact, it was you who missed my life trajectory. It was you who destroyed Sun Qin and the women in the harem!" I didn't.. Xia yuan wanted to refute , but unable to refute. She tried to break off the big hand that held her front, but found that she could not shake it, so she could only say: "Zhao Ying, I believe you will be a good emperor, will also have a very happy.". You have virtuous empresses, beautiful concubines, and intelligent princes and princesses in the future. You are destined to be famous through the ages. "You shut up!" The light in her eyes made the dark emotions in Zhao Ying's heart roll uncontrollably, this person, what qualifications does this person have to say such a thing after doing those things? Yes, after abandoning the obsession with Qian Zitong, Zhao Ying can easily find that there are too many deliberate and calculating behind the seemingly beautiful feelings of youth. Although he did not know the purpose of Xia yuan's doing these things, it was all cheating and playing with his body and mind.
So sincere to a person, so love a person, but finally found that person is just taking you as a fun. This kind of pain is only understood by those who have experienced it. Put away your preachy tone! I don't need you to tell me what my life should be like! Xia Yuheng, you just need to do what you should do to fulfill your duties and duties. It's not your turn to butt in on the rest. Zhao Ying most hates is her this kind of elder posture, obviously two people are the same age, Xia yuan actually always looks at him by one kind of adult to look at the child's vision, this lets him be unable to bear. Yes Xia yuan understood Zhao Ying's hostility and was speechless. So she was no longer the kind of frivolous look before, but solemnly to Zhao Ying made a salute, lifted his clothes and knelt down: "The grass people obey your majesty's imperial edict." He's right. She's just his subject. What qualifications does she have to shout at the emperor? Before she had nothing to fear, but relying on Zhao Ying's friendship with Qian Zitong. She has always subconsciously believed that for Zhao Ying, she is different from ordinary people. She is equal to him. Since it is impossible for her to admit that she is Qian Zitong, it is not her turn to squander the exclusive privileges of Qian Zitong. Xia yuan, but is a slave who still has some use value for the emperor, to keep their own duties, is what she should do. Grass people retire. After kneeling three times and kowtowing nine times respectfully, Xia yuan got up and left all his feelings here and now. The moment she turned around and left, Xia yuan knew that she and Zhao Ying could never be the kind of relationship that they had when they were hidden (although she unilaterally thought it was). He is the king and she is the minister. He is the master and she is the servant. Clear up and down, clear. Behind Zhao Ying,plastic pallet supplier, looking at her slightly thin figure far away, the bottom of his heart filled with a trace of his own can not understand the anger and unwillingness. I wish I could catch Xia yuan and beat him up, so that he could make everything clear!. cnplasticpallet.com
SousaSouza
Ефрейтор
Ефрейтор

Вернуться в Технический отдел