The drama queen couple is a big boss.

Модератор: sundog

The drama queen couple is a big boss.

Сообщение SousaSouza 17 окт 2022, 04:51

Ruan Xi found that Lin Yiqian really liked to brush the sense of existence in front of her. She didn't suspect it, but she was angry. "Then, excuse me, did you do it?" Ruan Xi closed the drawing book and pretended to ask seriously. Lin Yiqian "hummed" as if she was finally satisfied with her question. With his hands around his chest, he said, "I shot the video, but I didn't explode it!"! You can rest assured that I will find out the person who broke the news and give you an explanation! With that, he turned his head and left. I stayed in Ruan Xi's room for less than a minute. And when Lin Yiqian just appeared, she was still wearing a costume, apparently in the filming on the set, specially back to the hotel to find Ruan Xi. Come and go in a hurry. A woman like the wind. "Sister Xi, is there anything wrong with Lin Yiqian?"? Why does she feel more and more wrong recently? - Lin Yiqian said she wanted to give Ruan Xi an explanation, and when Ruan Xi arrived at the studio in the afternoon, she heard that Lin Yiqian had beaten her assistant. However, in the crew every day can hear a lot of Lin Yiqian gossip, Ruan Xi did not care too much about this matter. In the afternoon, she and Chu Shuai have a sex scene to shoot. However, this sex scene is not that sex scene. The real identity of Li Zijun played by Ruan Xi is an assassin. Chu Shuai plays a general with multiple identities. Li Zijun married the general for the purpose of assassinating him. This sex scene, although two people sleep in a bed, is actually a fight scene. And because two people already love each other. Therefore,plastic pallet supplier, the fierce fighting scenes will be mixed with several ambiguous scenes, such as Ruan Xi will accidentally kiss Chu Shuai's side face, and Chu Shuai in the fight, will accidentally fall on Ruan Xi, pressing her on the bed. In front of the fighting scenes, Ruan Xi shot very smoothly, almost all of them passed. And when shooting those warm scenes,collapsible pallet box, Ruan Xi accidentally saw when Cheng Xiao appeared on the set, sitting beside the director, watching her filming, Ruan Xi began to NG frequently. Ruan Xi, you are too far away from Chu Shuai to kiss! Closer, closer! "Ruan Xi, your kiss is too stiff. Take it again!" "Ruan Xi, your expression is still unnatural!" Even if Ruan Xi did not look back, he could feel a strong line of sight staring at the back of her head, and she could not think of nature. Chapter 29 announcement of love. Geng Xiang called a pause and asked someone to move a chair and ask Ruan Xi to sit beside him. Ruan Xi's shooting state today was obviously abnormal. Geng Xiang asked with concern, "Ruan Xi, what's wrong today?"? Are you too tired? "No, I just haven't found the feeling." Ruan Xi sat down on the chair. Then let me tell you about the play. Geng Xiang patiently talked with Ruan Xi about the play: "Although General Li is the target you want to kill, he is now your husband, wholesale plastic pallet ,foldable bulk container, and you are deeply in love with him." In the process of acting, this contradictory psychology must be interpreted in place. Ruan Xi's brain is buzzing now. To tell the truth, she didn't listen to a word of what Geng Xiang said about the play. Because at this time, sitting beside Geng Xiang when Cheng Xiao, although did not say a word, the whole process did not disturb the director and actors to talk about the play. Even halfway, he quietly took a bottle of mineral water from one side, unscrewed it, and handed it to Ruan Xi to drink. When Cheng Xiao's sense of existence is too strong, strong to Ruan Xi's mind, can not help but flash through the messages of netizens. What "in love", what "normal room between couples".. After Geng Xiang talked about the play for more than ten minutes, he saw that Ruan Xi was a little distracted and asked, "Ruan Xi, is it because of today's news that he has been affected?" Ruan Xi came to his senses and bent his lips. "It's all right." "General Manager Shi told me it was a misunderstanding, and the reporters had been stopped by General Manager Shi, so it would not affect everyone's filming.". Don't take it to heart. If you want to hold a press conference, the crew will cooperate with you vigorously. Geng Xiang comforted a few words, looked at Cheng Xiao, and continued to say to Ruan Xi, "You have a rest first.". I'll shoot you and Chu Shuai later. 'Good. Thank you, director. After Geng Xiang hurried away, there were only two people on the side, Cheng Xiao and Ruan Xi.
Only then did Shi Chengxiao open his mouth: "Do you need me to come forward to clarify for you?" "Do you think people will believe that you are eating instant noodles in my room?" Ruan Xi looked at him. When Cheng Xiao's eyelashes drooped slightly, he bowed his head and smiled. Then he leaned over to Ruan Xi and whispered in her ear, "That." Why don't we confirm the rumor? The warm breath of Cheng Xiao fell on Ruan Xi's ear, like a feather sweeping across her heart, making her ear outline instantly stained with a thin layer of red, and her heart beat a little faster, and her reaction slowed down. "What, what is the rumor?" "Just say we're in a relationship, so it's not a scandal." Ruan Xi turned his face sideways and looked at Cheng Xiao. His eyes, with a kind of smile, were deep and inscrutable, so that people could not see through his mind. But the look on his face did not look like a joke, even with a bit of seriousness. …… But we're not in love. "Then pretend to be in love." “……” Nguyen Xi never thought of solving her scandal in this way. Why are you helping me? Shi Chengxiao gathered his stiff suit collar and restored his usual elegance on his face. His slightly raised lips were somewhat ruffian: "Miss Ruan, we are friends, and this is one of them.". Second, because of me, I am very sorry, but also want to minimize your negative impact. Thirdly, as a businessman who has invested so much money in this play, it is natural to hope that it will get the expected return. As the protagonist, your words and deeds naturally have a great impact on the overall revenue of the play. Since the clarification can not achieve the desired effect, only by announcing the relationship can the loss caused by the scandal be minimized. When Cheng Xiao said this,plastic pallet box, it was quite official. How could Ruan Xi remember that although he was a businessman, he never aimed at making money? Capitalists are still fickle! "Mr. Shi, my public relations team must be able to come up with a third solution." Ruan Xi did not want to announce the fake relationship and deceive her fans. cnplasticpallet.com
SousaSouza
Ефрейтор
Ефрейтор

Вернуться в Технический отдел