Beg the devil

Модератор: sundog

Beg the devil

Сообщение SousaSouza 17 окт 2022, 04:52

"Ten.." A billion? Jade dust sea was stupefied for a moment, subconsciously opened his mouth, he followed behind the two people, is also wide open eyes, showing strange meaning, they naturally also saw the clue, so blatant blackmail, this matter in his two people's view, this life has never seen. Eh? Brother Yu just heard it with his own ears. This man promised to give Sumou a billion spar. Could it be that he lied to me? Su Ming frowned and snorted coldly. I'm going to be a guest of the jade family. If this person cheats brazenly, Sumou will think about it again. Jade dust sea wry smile, he took a sympathetic look at the despair to be crazy, but can not speak can only struggle the old man, to Su Ming immediately nodded. Yes, Yumou. With one's own ears. Hear, but this person should not have so much spar, but brother Su rest assured, all his savings will belong to you, if not enough, to return with life! Said here, jade dust sea eyes show decisive and a trace of ruthless. A clansman who was forcibly promoted to the middle of the world by Yibao, who could not advance in this life, and who belonged to the branch of the blood line, although he was under his father's command, but. Sacrifice. The Jade Dust Sea had a decision in its heart, and when it looked at Su Ming again, the image of the person in front of him had changed too much. Thank you, brother Yu,plastic wheelie bins, for upholding justice. So, when are we going to the Black Ink Star? Su Ming smiled slightly. Starting point of the annual meeting, starting today, coming back on the 2nd, four days. These four days can only be one watch a day, and I will make up for it when I come back. I hope you will forgive me. Bow your head, fold your fists, bow three times.. Forgive me, forgive me, forgive me.. The first volume of life is just like the first sight. The fourth volume is the rise of the divine source. Chapter 865 is the reappearance of witchcraft. Chapter 865 "Endless starry sky,wholesale plastic pallet, I want to praise the great Su Heizi, his black, is the light that the starry sky can not cover, his black, is the dream that all living beings can not pursue." "Boundless sky, I want to praise Su Heizi, who is greater than his crane grandmother. His black covers the sky, which makes the stars black. His black covers all living beings, which makes people's hair black.". His black, but also represents my persistence, Su Heizi. Continue to play your black, infect all living beings with your black, and I will accompany you on this black road.. The bald crane looked at Su Ming's back piously and followed him. At this moment, it worshipped Su Ming incomparably. Even in its eyes, Su Ming was a beacon of his own, guiding the great bald crane to the peak of the spar. Its eyes almost shed tears, it is moving tears, it is to find the same way, to find a person blacker than Grandma Crane, mobile garbage bin ,plastic pallet manufacturer, the ideal has a resonance of excitement. Bald crane's voice of excitement and emotion, echoed in Su Ming's mind, outsiders can not hear, but still let Su Ming feel very strange, he gave a dry cough, at the invitation of the Jade Dust Sea, and stepped into the transport array with him. As for Yuluo and the old man, they were naturally taken by the other two, and when the light of the transmission array flashed violently, the roar echoed, and all the figures disappeared. Su Ming seems to be casual, but in fact the heart is not less cautious, in the moment of the opening of the array, he has done if there is something wrong, immediately ready to make a move. After all, in the eyes of others. Su Ming's cultivation reveals some ambiguity, both like the early stage of the position, and like the middle stage of the position, people can not distinguish between the actual situation, unless they see Su Ming fighting with others, or personally face all the pressure of Su Ming, otherwise they can only guess by feeling. Even if it's sealed. The old man who was blackmailed could not distinguish the actual situation of Su Ming, and only guessed that Su Ming should be in the later period of the world. But his heart is not sure. As for the sea of jade dust, it is even more impenetrable, so this has become Su Ming's dark hand. Once the divine source is fused, he will show the terrible power of the late world. This is also one of the reasons why he dared to come to the Black Ink Star. The light of the array covered his eyes, and as the light gradually dissipated, Su Ming felt the reverberation of the power of transmission, and when the roar in his ears gradually weakened, Su Ming's divine consciousness immediately dispersed. Suddenly, in his mind, there was a picture around him.
This is a towering hall, surrounded by nine dragon pillars, each pillar is sitting cross-legged a person, these nine people do not have the slightest breath to escape. Like a dead man. There was no crisis, but Su Ming's divine consciousness did not withdraw until the transmission light in front of his eyes completely disappeared, and when the people stood in the hall, Su Ming looked down at his feet. The whole ground. Is a complex transport array, can faintly see that there seems to be a vague jade character on the array, other places Su Ming can not see the clue, after all, for the array, Su Ming does not know much, if Huzi is here. Will see the core of this array at a glance. Welcome to the Jade House. The Jade Dust Sea was still enthusiastic, and when he opened his mouth to Su Ming with a smile, his right hand led him forward. Brother Su, Yumou will take you to the rest place first. There's something to say later. Please! Said, the jade dust sea first walks out of the array, Su Ming nodded, then walked out, his eyes swept around the array of nine cross-legged people. These nine people are the guards of the array. They have practiced a special method. They have lost their vitality and are only dead. But each of them can exert its powerful power in the middle of the world. "The Jade Dust Sea smiled and explained, not without the intention of showing off." This place is the gateway, and naturally it needs to be so. Su Ming looks as usual, the jade dust sea did not find, Su Ming just looked at the nine people, the eyes can not be checked a flash. These nine people may not be able to see the clue, but Su Ming is from these nine people, feel a trace. The smell of witchcraft! These nine people are not practicing any special skills, they are sorcery puppets that can only be refined by sorcery sorcerers! "To what extent can a sorcerer refine a sorcerer's puppet in the middle of the world.." When Su Ming withdrew his eyes,heavy duty plastic pallet, he was no longer a stranger to the black star, but felt familiar with it. This is not to say that he has been here, but that he has felt the smell of witchcraft. cnplasticpallet.com
SousaSouza
Ефрейтор
Ефрейтор

Вернуться в Технический отдел