Did The Weeknd get plastic surgery Expla

Всё о пейтбольном оборудовании.

Did The Weeknd get plastic surgery Expla

Сообщение lovelystyle 02 мар 2023, 05:45

The Weeknd hasn't revealed many details regardinghis , leading to a great deal ofchatterabout what we should expect fromthe Canadian crooner.Which songs will be featured? Will any special guests join him?Oh, and one small thing, what the hell is going on with his face?As part of the rollout for his most recent album, "After Hours," The Weeknd(real name Abel Shane Bieber Jersey Tesfaye)decided toplaya character in his music videos and during some public appearances. In each piece of new content from the album, the characterhas undergone significantaesthetic changes, sparking rumorsThe Weeknd had a surgical procedure done on his face.Before the 30-year-old singer takes the Super Bowl stage, let's clear up the confusion.MORE: The character's saga began in the music video, which showed him in a drunken stupor as he made his way through Las Vegas. Then the character appeared bloodied in the video." 'Blinding Lights' is about how you want to see someone at night, and you're intoxicated, and you're driving to this person and you're just blinded by streetlights, but nothing could stop you from trying to go see that person, because you're so lonely," The Weeknd in August."I don't want to ever promote drunk driving, but that's what the dark undertone is."It didn't get Tyler Clippard Jersey much better for the character when The Weekndreleased additional videos for and He also made appearances on and Throughout this run of singles, The Weeknd declined to divulge information aboutthe character, instead leaving viewers to analyze the storyline for themselves."This character is having a really bad night all these videos are taking place in one night and you can come with your own interpretation of what it is," The Weeknd in April.Social media really lit up when The Weekndarrived at the 2020 American Music Awardswith his . That performance turned out to be a precursor for the character'smost dramatic change.In the music video, the character emerged with Joe Carter Jersey a completely different face, the result of an apparent plastic surgery disaster."The significance of the entire head bandages is reflecting on the absurd culture of Hollywood celebrity and people manipulating themselves for superficial reasons to please and Tyler Naquin Jersey be validated," The Weeknd ahead of his Super Bowl halftime show, adding that, "It's all a progre sion and we watch the character's storyline hit heightened levels of danger and absurdity as his tale goes on." No, TheWeeknddid not actually get plastic surgery. Heis committedto creating a but he didn't take it far.Prosthetic Renai sance designerMike Marino revealed in an Instagram post how he created the "Save Your Tears" look that fooled plenty of fans.When asked during Super Bowlmedia availability if he plans to incorporate the character into his performance, The Weekndsaid the story will continue, but he wants to "keep it PG for the families.""You're gonna have to see on Sunday," The Weeknd said. "I don't like to spoonfeed the audience. Zach Duke Jersey Hopefully they can pick up some of their own theories and conclusions of what the show is saying and the story I'm telling and the performance." "Heartle s"VIDEO OUT !!!! The Weeknd (@theweeknd) "Blinding Lights"10 minutes... The Weeknd (@theweeknd) "After Hours"Short Film... Tomorrow The Weeknd (@theweeknd) "In Your Eyes"in your eyes 9 am : The Weeknd (@theweeknd) "Until I Bleed Out"Until I Bleed Out Video : The Weeknd (@theweeknd) American Music Awards"Save Your Tears"Pre-Super Bowl
lovelystyle
Капитан
Капитан

Вернуться в Оборудование