Washington benches QB Dwayne Haskins aft

Всё о пейтбольном оборудовании.

Washington benches QB Dwayne Haskins aft

Сообщение lovelystyle 02 мар 2023, 08:34

has been benched with a playoff berth up for grabs.The second-year quarterback was Miguel Sano Jersey removed from the game in the fourth quarter Sunday, with Washington trailing Carolina 20-6 and Haskins doing little to help the Football Team's efforts. Washington went on to lose the game, . replaced Haskins, who started for the second straight in place of the injured . Heinicke completed 8 of his first 11 pa ses for 65 yards and finished 12-of-19 for 137 yards and a TD.Washington head coach Ron Rivera said after the game that he stuck with Haskins coming out of halftime due to how he fared in the second half against Seattle in Week 15. When asked what he wanted to see from Haskins moving forward, Rivera simply said: "Just improvement," .Rivera also called Heinicke Fernando Rodney Jersey 's effort before declining to reveal who would start next week."We'll have to see. We'll have to see how Alex is doing and go from there," Rivera said, Haskins exited with a pa sing line of 14 of 28 for 154 yards and two interceptions. His 36.9 pa ser rating underscored a forgettable evening for the signal-caller, who was able to play despite during the week Joe Mauer Jersey , for which his captainship was stripped and he was fined more than half of his weekly salary.The second-year QB initially didn't speak to reporters after the lo s but would make himself available from his home, proceeding to call this " ""I got a lot on my mind. I can't really pick the words on how I feel right now," . Kent Hrbek Jersey "You sign up for this job. It is what it is. Sometimes being human isn't enough."After watching the Giants fall to the Ravens, Washington had chance to secure the NFC East with a win. The Cowboys' over the Eagles sets up a dramatic Week 17 scenario with the fate of the division on the line.Ron Rivera's squad faces Ervin Santana Jersey another destiny-controlling game when it travels to Philadelphia. A win for Washington would hand them its first NFC East title since 2015.
lovelystyle
Капитан
Капитан

Вернуться в Оборудование