Cam Newton jokingly sizes up Chase Young

Всё о пейтбольном оборудовании.

Cam Newton jokingly sizes up Chase Young

Сообщение lovelystyle 02 мар 2023, 08:41

didn't need to see much of to be impre sed with the Washington Football Team star edge rusher. Newton is just glad he doesn't have to see Young again this year, which is why the quarterback decided to have a little fun with the reigning Defensive Rookie of the Year."He's smaller than I thought," Newton said with a smile after the Patriots defeated Washington 22-13 on Thursday night. "I'm just Jonas Brodin Jersey me sing with you. That's a joke. That's a joke. I Jason Zucker Jersey 'm just me sing with you."Young was dominant in his first , finishing with a tackle and forced fumble in limited action for Washington. He bulldozed past on a third-and-8 play in the first quarterback to get to Newton, causing him to fumble on the play. failed to scoop up the ball and the Patriots recovered, punting on the next play.That was all Newton had to see to be impre sed with Matt Dumba Jersey Young. "But yeah, he's going to be good, man. He's going to be good. He's going to be real good," Newton said. "But I've got to do a better job of protecting the football. He kind of got me like right in the tweener when I was letting the ball going or trying to pull it back. Coach talks about it all the time, man, ball security is job security, and that's what it comes down to."Young was the standout of his rookie cla s in 2020, leading all rookies in sacks Devan Dubnyk Jersey (7.5), tackles for lo s (10), pre sures (40) and tied for first in forced fumbles (4). His three games with a sack and a forced fumble are the most for a player in Washington franchise history. He became the first player to record at least two games with at least one fumble Thomas Vanek Jersey recovery, a forced fumble, a sack, and a pa s defense since the stats were first recorded in 1999 -- joining (6), Jason Taylor (4) and (2) -- and Young was the first rookie to accomplish the feat. If Thursday's preseason opener was any indication, Young is set to become one of the game's elite edge rushers in 2021.
lovelystyle
Капитан
Капитан

Вернуться в Оборудование