Raiders focus on coaches grades rather t

Всё о пейтбольном оборудовании.

Raiders focus on coaches grades rather t

Сообщение lovelystyle 02 мар 2023, 08:44

Raiders focus on coaches' grades rather than other resources October 26 HENDERSON, Nev. (AP) Last year and at the start of this season, Las Vegas Raiders second-year linebacker Divine Deablo used to focus on analytical websites, paying attention to his grades.When I noticed they didnt realize what we were actually running like Im dropping to the boundary, they catch it to the field, and they blame that on me Im like OK I gotta stop paying attention to these grades, and just play ball and whatever coaches say just listen to them, he said. The coaches put you on the field, they expect you to play at a certain level.A level Deablo is living up to.While Deablo ranks 55th out of 79 linebackers on Pro Football Focus grading scale, hes ranked first on the Raiders, and 15th Clarence Weatherspoon Jersey in the league, with 59 combo tackles, and second with 29 solo tackles.For veterans like linebacker Denzel Perryman and Duron Harmon, they, too, paid attention at the start of their careers, but quickly learned analytics and grades outside the organization dont amount to much, or, at least not as much as what their coaches say.If you really pay attention to that type of stuff, then youll kind of drive yourself crazy, said Perryman, an eight-year veteran who's tied for fifth on the Raiders with 17 solo stops and ranks 17th on PFFs linebacker scale. Unle s people know the actual scheme, they know a playbook, they know a play you called, they know everything ... you can get caught up into it. My coaches grade me, my defensive coordinator grades me, my head coach grades me I take those grades seriously.Harmon reiterated Perrymans point, saying all he is concerned with is doing what the coaches are asking him to do.What is my job? Am I doing that to the best of my ability, and if Im doing that, thats all that matters, added Harmon, who ranks eighth out of 87 safeties at PFF.One of the better examples with the Raiders might be safety Johnathan Abram, who Pro Football Focus ranks 77th out of 87, but Ben Simmons Jersey who leads the team with 30 solo tackles, has 40 total, and has registered two quarterback hits. While Abram may not grade out spectacularly with his direct involvement in specific coverages grading sites are looking at, there are aspects of his game not being graded, like forcing quarterbacks to spend more time with their pa sing progre sions.As a unit, the offensive line came into the season ranked 28th, was at 25 a week ago, and is up to 20th this week. The steady progre sion is clearly bolstered by PFFs No. 1-ranked running back, Josh Jacobs, whos rushed for 633 yards, third-best in the league.To be honest, I think its only for show, said rookie offensive tackle Thayer Munford, the 63rd-ranked offensive tackle, out of 77. We all know that Jerryd Bayless Jersey we can be better and we all strive to be the greatest. Everybody on the offensive line in the NFL wants to be the greatest. But we take (our job) personally to make sure that Josh and (quarterback) Derek (Carr) get the yards that they deserve. We take pride in that.Raiders coach Josh McDaniels said he and his coaching staff grade every practice and every game film, and that includes the intent of every play or the design of the scheme. At the end of the week, after every game, each player has a grade.Outside of using data from other resources, especially if theyre in a pinch or during free agency, McDaniels said they put their trust in what they see and their own grades based on practice and the game.They know where they stand relative to a signment, whether its the finish of the play, the effort, the technique that they use, McDaniels said. We grade all those different factors in the game. And then we coach him on Monday and try to improve as much as we can, as best we can throughout the season.NOTES: While TE Darren Waller returned to the team in a limited capacity after mi sing Sundays game against Texans with a hamstring injury, there were notable absences from practice on Wednesday. WR Davante Adams, DE Tashawn Bower, DE Clelin Ferrell and Abram were out with an undisclosed illne s. Deablo (back/ankle) was also a non- Maurice Cheeks Jersey participant. ... Carr (back), Jacobs (foot), LB Jayon Brown (hamstring), OL Jermaine Eluemunor (knee), WR Mack Hollins (feel), WR Hunter Renfrow (hip) and WR DJ Turner (hamstring) were also limited.___More AP NFL coverage: hub/nfl and AP_NFL in this topic Las Vegas Raiders National Football League Justin Anderson Jersey Clelin Ferrell Hunter Renfrow DJ Turner Mack Hollins Johnathan Abram Tashawn Bower Jermaine Eluemunor Divine Deablo Jayon Brown Davante Adams Duron Harmon Denzel Perryman Darren Waller Josh Jacobs Las Vegas Raiders Spain or Morocco? World Cup pa sions blur in Spanish exclave The World Cup knockout game between Spain and Morocco will bring millions of fans on both sides of the Strait of Gibraltar together around screens in bars and living rooms to see w... 53 MINS AGO ASSOCIATED PRESS Believe the hype, Bellingham is lighting up the World Cup Jordan Henderson knew exactly who to thank after opening the scoring in Englands 3-0 win against Senegal 1 HOUR AGO ASSOCIATED PRESS Mbapp is bringing soccer to a new dimension at World Cup Cristiano Ronaldos precision 1 HOUR AGO ASSOCIATED PRESS Poland finds its true level at World Cup, beaten by the best Poland heads home from the World Cup as the latest team unable to resist an inspired Kylian Mbapp 1 HOUR AGO ASSOCIATED PRESS World Cup fans find booze at hotels, Qatar's 1 liquor store Qatar's strict rules regarding alcohol have drawn attention as it hosts the World Cup 3 HOURS AGO ASSOCIATED PRESS
lovelystyle
Капитан
Капитан

Вернуться в Оборудование