windows 11 canon printer not working

Если вы новичек в этом увлекательном виде спорта, задавайте вопросы.

windows 11 canon printer not working

Сообщение josshales39 28 мар 2023, 11:26

Can’t connect the canon printer to windows 11 ? It is a common issue that several users have experienced after Windows update to 11 . if your looking to resolve your issue then check out our blog where you will get the best solution to connect your Canon printer model to Windows 11 operating system

canon printer not detected windows 11 , windows 11 canon printer not working , canon printer not responding windows 11 , canon printer not working with windows 11

If you are facing issues in how to download Konica Minolta Drivers for Windows or it may happen that your Konica Minolta universal print driver has expired or corrupted then you are in the right place just visit our blog to know the latest steps to resolve your issues

konica minolta drivers , konica minolta printer drivers , konica minolta universal print driver , konica minolta driver download , konica printer driver
josshales39
Прапорщик
Прапорщик

Re: windows 11 canon printer not working

Сообщение yamarisjohnson 03 апр 2023, 12:20

Hi everyone,

Hope you are doing great!
Please help to get the resolution.
Currently I am using chromebook and I am unable to intall acrobat reader. As I need to summit my project tomorrow. I have checked all required details but not able to install it don’t know why?
Even I followed some troubleshooting steps:
Check compatibility: Make sure that the version of Adobe Acrobat Reader you're trying to install is compatible with your Chromebook's operating system. You can check this on Adobe's website.

Download from the Chrome Web Store: Install Adobe Acrobat Reader from the Chrome Web Store. Open the Chrome Web Store, search for "Adobe Acrobat Reader," and select "Add to Chrome."

Enable installation of Android apps: If you're trying to install Adobe Acrobat Reader from the Google Play Store, make sure that you have enabled the installation of Android apps on your Chromebook. You can do this in your Chromebook's settings by going to "Google Play Store" > "Manage Android preferences" > "Security" > "Unknown sources."

Check for software updates: Make sure your Chromebook is up to date with the latest software updates. This can sometimes fix installation issues.

Clear cache and cookies: Clearing the cache and cookies on your Chromebook can sometimes help with installation issues. Go to "Settings" > "Privacy and security" > "Clear browsing data" and select "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files."

But still having problem.

If anyone has faced similar challenges or has experienced installing reader. I would appreciate your insights and advice.

Thank you for your time.

Thanks
yamarisjohnson
Рядовой

Re: windows 11 canon printer not working

Сообщение sara167 17 апр 2023, 08:56

I adore the way you provide information, and I am grateful for the amazing thoughts you share. play gacha life game
sara167
Сержант
Сержант

Вернуться в Новичку